[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate speech is not free speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: incitingh8.jpg (82 KB, 704x454) Image search: [Google]
incitingh8.jpg
82 KB, 704x454
> "Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me."

Could there be anything further from the truth? I broke my arm when I was younger and it healed in a relatively short time, where as people that are verbally bullied as a child feel those consequences for life.
>>
>>76643206
>canada in charge of not being a pussy
>>
You'll never out-shitpost the aussies, no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>76643206

>pussies that are verbally bullied as a child feel those consequences for life

Fixed
>>
File: original_105611252.gif (2 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
original_105611252.gif
2 MB, 500x350
>>76643206
>where as people that are verbally bullied as a child feel those consequences for life.
Only the faggots of the faggots, the scum of the scum, the cucks of cucks
>>
>>76643206
I HATE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SO THERE FOR IT IS HATE SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>76643206
"hate speech" is a dogwhistle for "opposition to white hate / man hate"
>>
>>76643206
>I let certain sounds bother me
>those who emit those sounds should be punished
>>
>>76643206
Stick and stone may break my bones, but words trigger me and require government regulation"
>>
free
>able to act or be done as one wishes; not under the control of another.
speech
>the expression of or the ability to express thoughts and feelings by articulate sounds.

Hate speech is by definition free speech
>>
>>76643206
maybe "orwellianism" is a better word than "dog whistle"

"hate speech" an orwellianism for "opposing the leftist hate agenda"

hmmm, maybe i'll start using that
>>
>>76643206
Because they're pussies who shouldn't survive in the first place.
>>
Who decides what hate speech is? What is considered hate speech? It's too encompassing. You can say this for anything to shut it down.

>I don't like bagels.
This could be considered hate speech. You're marginalizing bagels.
>>
>>76643206
Only people who hurt me with words where my parents giving me bad advice in life. Out of family I cant blame anyone. They are my enemies and they wanted to crush me. But they would not succeed in the slightest, if not for bad PC-advices from my wishful thinking mother.
>>
Fuck you aussie, I was verbally abused so bad as a child I'm psychologically broken and there's no way in hell I'd ban free speech. There are downsides to everything, free speech included, but the ramifications of banning forms of speech are wildly more severe and harm drastically more people than people like me have to deal with.

1% of the population being fucked in the head from verbal abuse is still a better outcome than millions of people being imprisoned/executed for being political or social dissidents.
>>
The people you voluntarily chose to elect choose what free speech is. I voted for Justin Trudeau and he is passing pro transgender laws that will prevent people from inciting hate towards transgender people. This is a step forward, not a step back. America's speech laws are barbaric and outdated.
>>
>>76643206
>"Muh feelings"
>leaf poster

Are canacucks competing with Australians for biggest shit poster now

/thread
>>
File: 1465482809169.png (643 KB, 1022x731) Image search: [Google]
1465482809169.png
643 KB, 1022x731
>>76644832
>enabling and encouraging mental disorders
>make it a crime to not agree with them
>leftist "muh feelings autism"
>>
>>76643711

also true
>>
>>76643206
>I believe in free speech, but
Dropped
>>
>>76643206

>offended by words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHywzQon6tc
>>
>>76644832
Would rather be the barbarian fucking your wife than the cuck watching.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.