[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any experience with these? Considering it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: russian-mail-order-brides.jpg (33 KB, 250x292) Image search: [Google]
russian-mail-order-brides.jpg
33 KB, 250x292
Anyone have any experience with these? Considering it
>>
>>76639544
Stay away from "village women"

Make sure she's in college or a college graduate.
>>
>>76639544
Wicker chairs are a good choice in the summer for your patio or deck.

I enjoy mine very much.
>>
>>76639544
Women? Some. They seem to really like money.
>>
>>76639544
Dude.. it's stupid. She's gonna sleep around and demand divorce within the year. All on your dime. You think a white woman in America is going to need you? They could pretty much dump them on the shore with absolutely nothing but the clothes on their back and they would have a higher standards of living than you within a few days.
>>
>>76639544
All Eastern women become degenerates when they move to the West
>>
>>76639544
Don't do it OP. They study divorce law like they're law students, pretend to be innocent perfect wives, marry you, pop out a kid, then divorce you and take EVERYTHING.
>>
>>76639950
came to post this kek
>>
>>76639544

If you have to order a bride then you're pretty pathetic with poor social skills. Chances are she won't stay with some autist that bought her . She's a human not a sex robot. You're an idiot if you even consider doing this. She will divorce you and take your money too. cuck!
>>
The only way to make the arrangement work would be for you to move to her homeland, where you would be rich in comparison to how you live at home. Otherwise if she's out of your league looks-wise she will just monkey-branch to the nearest alpha.
>>
>>76640217
replace "eastern" with "every" and you would be correct
>>
>>76639544
Tried it several times they demand you send money for travel expenses then stop talking to you. It's a scam
>>
File: Screenshot (20).png (146 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (20).png
146 KB, 1366x768
>>76640535
>>
>>76639676
Having anything to do with a liberal jew indoctrinated whore who thinks fucking niggers is a rite of passage...Yeah no thanks I'll stick to "Village women"
>>
>>76640210
>They could pretty much dump them on the shore with absolutely nothing but the clothes on their back and they would have a higher standards of living than you within a few days.

topkek and depressing at the same time
>>
File: Wicker Chairs.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Wicker Chairs.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>76640292
It's hard to imagine not enjoying a good pair of wicker chairs during the warmer months.
>>
>>76639544
Selling gf
>>
>>76639544
>he fell for the mail order bride meme
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.