[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Gays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 620x350
So I was talking to a hairstylist of mine who is gay... One of the most based gays I've met. He's been with his partner for 20 years but doesn't want to get married because it interferes with his Catholic values in regards to marriage. He also hates trannies, because they're undoing the stuff that gays fought for in regards to certain rights. Also he's pro trump.

So /pol/ is this just a pushback against leftist culture or is it possible for gays to be based?
>>
>>76637501
Gays are realizing that if they continue to vote right, Muslims will come and lynch them.
>pic related from UK
>>
>>76637853
>vote right
Meant vote left
There is a reason the National Front in France is the popular within the gay community.
>>
>>76637947
Really? Didn't know that gays loved the National Front...

My stylist also said, that trannies belong in San Francisco. Not in our towns (central California). He even said that "sadly we can't talk about this because of how PC culture is going". He said it's ridiculous.

I was like wow... Fucking based
>>
File: gaysdead.jpg (82 KB, 474x1268) Image search: [Google]
gaysdead.jpg
82 KB, 474x1268
a good gay is dead one.
>>
>>76637501
>So I was talking to a hairstylist of mine who is gay

Faggot.
>>
>>76637501
>He's been with his partner for 20 years but doesn't want to get married because it interferes with his Catholic values in regards to marriage

That's surprisingly common.

http://www.firstthings.com/blogs/firstthoughts/2015/03/dolce-gabbana-the-only-family-is-the-traditional-one
>>
Gays are ok, it's the faggots who are the problem. They need to realise that "Gay" is not something you would put on your tomb once dead plus, a gay man may also just be and act like a Man
>>
>>76638476
>gay is different from a faggot meme
you have been hanged around lefty pol for too much
>>
File: 1463790511378.jpg (207 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1463790511378.jpg
207 KB, 500x599
>>76638215
Let me guess, you're a Russian Muslim.
>>
>>76638307
I like to look good nigga. Got a nice crew cut without my barber fucking up my hairline for once.
>>
>>76638615
It is different.
>>
>>76638878
nope
both degenerate
>>
>>76638948
It's like saying murder and speeding are the same because both are illegal. It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>76638615
If being gay is a mental illness then they can be: 1. Threaded and 2. Act normal in everything else that is not related to sexuality.
It it's natural (not an argument to be fully accepted), then it's possible to change their culture to minimise their "fagginess" (Similar to what OP said)
If it's a fad however, then it comes with many undesirable ideas and has no place in an idealsociety, a symptom instead of a problem.
>>
>>76638716
No just a Russian atheist.
>>
>>76639077
both of them are a problem
>>
>>76637501
Id like to think i am because i dont let people treat me as a sexuality and not a person while saying im a victim and use me as a political chess piece
>>
>>76639315
But different.
>>
>>76637501

The best hairstylists are gay men, you are right to go seek one out for your personal grooming needs. Mine is looking to buy the business he currently works at, and he's the best guy in the entire establishment (and probably one of the best in the entire region.) He is super based; the guy was in the Navy for a short time and swings right, politically.
>>
>>76638615

A faggot is someone whose entire identity revolves around being gay. There is nothing else to them but sucking cock.

Somebody can be gay without being a faggot.
>>
>>76639437
you don’t want problems to happen
>>76639489
actually faggot is a slur for gay people
all gay people
your meaning means nothing
>>
>>76639655
>Slavs thinking the same as Niggers and Spics.

Who would have guessed.
>>
>>76639817
>>76638435
>>
>>76639655
Well if were going for origional meaning then faggot is supposed to mean a bundle of sticks
>>
File: rwds.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rwds.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1080
>>76637501
>>
>>76637501
A lot of homosexuals are conservative, infact you'd historically find a lot of social conservative homosexuals without even having to look that far because they involve themselves in both politics and philosophy, not to even mention how much homosexuals are in skinhead gangs or white nationalist crews.

There is a faggot and there is a homosexual man.
>>
I feel like at some point people thought that you had to be left and gay. But a lot of us had conservative upbringings. If you saw me on the street, you wouldn't even know. I'm less of a bitch than most dudes these days and it's sad.
>>
>>76641635
This. Being a faggot/gay is a choice. Being a homo isn't
>>
>>76641648
There is also a inherent difference between homosexual man and homosexual women, it is a lot more easier for two blokes to blend in as it's a love for masculine ideals on both end, for women you've got the butch and the butch and they are blatantly obvious.

Most homosexuals weren't left, the meme only came around the time of civil rights in the 50's, you did have the laws against gays but keep in mind as long as you kept it quiet you could easily live out a homosexual life. But that's a general rule about crime.
>>
File: image.jpg (619 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
619 KB, 960x1280
>>76641648
It's pretty surprising. My uncle is gay as can be but he really acts pretty based, and even can take a gay joke here and there. The gays with very normal upbringings are pretty based, the ones with leftist upbringings are the annoying faggots who make me want to rage at the mouth.
>>76639486
Yep, they are pretty good. Dude really knew how to work with my crazy, curly, kinky hair. Hair style came out pretty clean.
>>
>>76637501
there's gays and there's faggots, faggots should be gassed

there's lesbians and there's dykes, dykes should be gassed

bisexuals have a choice, if they choose homosexuality they should be gassed

trannies are mentally ill
>>
>>76637501
>Based Gays

Fuck off.
>>
>>76639817
Being racist to a fellow white to defend faggots. Hang yourself.
>>
>>76643850
>Slavs
>white
>>
>>76644019
Whiter then most american tbqh
>>
>>76643197
Most bisexuals get straight married and only fuck around with other bi-married guys. They go gay sometimes after a divorce or death in their later years
>>
File: 1463170264677.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1463170264677.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>76644199
B-but I'm only 52/73 Cherokee. I have red hair, I'm Irish right?
>>
>>76637501
They have realized that the democrats used them when the democrats started defending a culture that throws them off rooftops
>>
>>76644269
i don't care what they do with their wife/husband's consent and behind closed doors, but if they cheat, slut around during their prime reproductive years, or willingly choose the same sex over a normal heterosexual relationship, then that's degenerate and should be punished
>>
>>76644415
As irish as an half-blood aboriginal.
>>
>>76644415
calm down tonto
>>
>>76644780
So you're coming to my place later or are you going to be a faggot about it?

>>76644837
>>76645401
I think it's funny when this argument appears.
>>
Gay males have gotten a measure of societal acceptance and are realizing that if the trannies, marxists and feminazi lesbians run rampant then they're gonna ram said society into the ground.
>>
>>76637501
I was wondering what your gay stylist thinks of all these pride parades and festivals were "gay" people go out once a year and dress in drag.
>>
>>76637501
One based fag isn't representative of the entire Queer community.
Most if not all gays I have had the misfortune of meeting have been mentally disturbed Miss Nancies with a proud, visible and perverse sex drive.
>>
>>76645860
We like the patriarchy very much. Fem fags have been turning to the transgenderist movement because masc homos reject them. Some try to be women to land the elusive straight male. I get shit for not wanting sex with women, blacks, Asians, and fags. I'm "intolerant"

It's weird but I'd rather fuck an Asian chick over an Asian dude.
>>
>>76637501
>based
>gay
stopped reading there
>>
>>76646489
>It's weird but I'd rather fuck an Asian chick over an Asian dude.
Why?
>>
>>76646399
Most of them are nearly indistinguishable from straight men.
>>
>>76637501
>catholic values
>gay
>based
100 feet higher.
>>
>>76646335
He really disliked trannies (he even called then trannies) also hated the smelly hippies up north in Cali.

In regards to the gay pride shit, he told me that it's gotten out of control in terms of the point of gay pride. He used to go to the white party in Palm Springs but as he got older it got more degenerate so he stopped going. Now he's with his partner of 15 years. So in all, pretty based
>>
>>76646489
if you're gonna race mix you might as well be gay
>>
>>76646335
I never go. I never understood the urge to be feathered and in drag. They're just missing the tar tbqh senpai
>>
File: 1356330022425.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1356330022425.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>76646399
checked, but I'm sorry about your experiences so far with gays. Some of us fags are cool, I swear
>>
>>76637501
>He's been with his partner for 20 years but doesn't want to get married because it interferes with his Catholic values in regards to marriage.

For 20 years he commits homosexual acts with his partner but won't get married couse he's catholic.

Hmm...really makes you think.
>>
File: 1449260420179.gif (482 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
1449260420179.gif
482 KB, 500x317
>>76646671
They're too pretty that they may as well be chicks. But the girls are so kawaiiiiiii. I guess I'm a little bi but mostly homo.
>>
>>76647149
>anime posting
>kawaiiiii
Fucking die
>>
I know homosexuals that probably contribute more to society than most of you faggots, and have probably done more to support The Emporers campaign too.

That being said, most of the ones ive met have been useless. Still, why would you cocksuckers ailienate people that want the same thing as you? You should welcome as much support as possible. We need to win this.
>>
>>76647149
Think you're bisexual with a male preference bruv
I'm gay and I couldn't really date a woman even if I tried, not attractive to me, vaginas are god awful ugly.

>>76647142
A lot of people are religious by name mate, specially straights.
>>
>>76646786
So if a qt3.14 white twink and a black lady were in a room and you had to fuck one or else they gas you and your family, what would you do?
>>
>>76647316
I know blacks that probably contribute more to society than most of you faggots, and have probably done more to support The Emporers campaign too.

That being said, most of the ones ive met have been useless. Still, why would you cocksuckers ailienate people that want the same thing as you? You should welcome as much support as possible. We need to win this.
>>
>>76647278
You're right, this is a costa rican frog enthusiast board.

>>76647351
I think the non-sexual/more romantic things seem more appealing with women. But I get tired of it after a while and I'm way too misogynistic
>>
Gay men will never, ever be as bad as white girl "allies" who shove the crap in your face on their behalf without being asked to.
>>
>>76647351

>A lot of people are religious by name mate, specially straights.

Yes but what this "based" gay is doing is a moral schizophrenia. Conservative gay should stay in the closet.

All this redpilled /lgbt/ is a joke. "Redpilled" gays hates trannies, "redpiled" trannies hates unlimited genders and tumblr. I just waiting for "redpilled" unlimited genders and tumblr.
>>
>>76647487
>not fucking both of them then making them fuck each other
>>76648178
weeb.
>>
File: 1456338259571.png (577 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1456338259571.png
577 KB, 480x476
>>76648629
I like you bong, no homo
>>
>>76647316
Because what I want is a return to a traditional family, and most queers push for the opposite whether they say it or not. This is what's lacking from our culture. Families staying together and supporting each other. Good male and female role models raising healthy kids to take our mantle. That kind of shit. People place too much emphasis on education (if you can even call that biased anti-science narrative that) these days, especially women. Because women become evolutionary useless at the age of 35 basically. After finishing high school they should aim to get married. Same with guys, maybe they can put it off longer but eventually they need to settle down once they have a job.

>>76647487
I don't know. The real world doesn't work like that. I've fooled around with men myself so I guess this makes me a little bi, but I did it in my late teens and early twenties and got it out of my system. So I don't feel the need to do it again. I'm waiting for a fit alt right woman to have kids with.
>>
>>76637853
Jesus Christ, for a bunch of redpills you guys surely are stupid, we ALWAYS knew, but of course the more visible in your face flamers are going to be the ones making you form your opinion on gays.
>>
I think that gays basically have all the rights they need in the Western world, or at least most Western worlds, and only sided with the left as they were the ones who supported them (if only for support)

Gays aren't idiots, more and more are realising how dangerous Islam and the regressive left is to them, as well as the fact more and more conservatives/right wing are accepting us
>>
File: mfw.jpg (94 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
94 KB, 1368x912
>>76648949
>bong
>>
>>76648595
>Moral schizophrenia
What.
That sounds fucking retarded.

Mate, redpilled gays hate trannies for good reason. They're fucking schizos in the literal term.
>>
>>76637501
I knew quite a number of homosexual men when I was in the corps... Job Corps that is.
It was at that time that I learned the difference between gays and faggots, as I've met more of the latter than the prior. We had two faggots named Michael, we'll separate them as FagA and FagB.

FagA was an AIDS riddled faggot that would bang anything with a set of balls by an asshole, he would go around and tell people his sex stories as if anyone cared and of course that was the only fucking thing he would talk.

FagB was similar but he was more of a catcher than a pitcher, he wouldn't talk about sex as much as FagA, but FagB edges him out in the asshole department because he's one of those homos that thought everyone was homophobic. One of those people happened to me, I was his Job Corps mentor for about 5 minutes until he got the impression I was homophobic because I wasn't glistening with joy and talking about shit. Finally I talked to him about it and he said he thought I was homophobic which isn't true at all.

Well FagA got kicked out because he was caught trying to bang a dude in the bathroom and FagB was kicked out because he didn't find his soul mate and was a miserable cunt to everyone.

Then there GayA. GayA was a cool dude. He was quiet, not obvious (until he spoke) and pretty much got along with everyone. He hated FagA and FagB with a searing non-passionate hatred because they were loud annoying cunts. He was part of the little clique of friends I made in Job Corps, we always hung out together, walked around town, was just like everybody else but gay.

Is GayA a based gay? Fuck yeah he is. 10/10, would not gas.
>>
>>76637501

>Catholic
>Gay

He better turn from his wicked ways soon, the judgement cometh, and he gun get smitted
>>
>>76649005
Don't you owe debts?
>>
>>76648595
Most conservative gays avoid coming out because their private life is no one's business. They tell who they need to tell. I'll occasionally come out if it'll emasculate the dude. I've had nu-males backtrack after trying to talk tough. I'm only a manlet at 6'2" 220lbs but they seem to be a little intimidated
>>
File: 1463066729528.jpg (106 KB, 532x664) Image search: [Google]
1463066729528.jpg
106 KB, 532x664
>>76637501
> hair stylist
>>
>>76649896
Barbers tend to do a shit job on my hair.
>>76649799

>6'2
>Manlet

Nigga are you smoking something?
>>
>>76637501

There are some based gays out there, but not many, and they tend to have to stay closeted for their political leanings because that's just how it is.

I'm friends with an old queen who is an artist/real estate developer, super nice guy (he can get creepy when he's drunk, though), he's voting Trump, hates niggers, and generally agrees with me on 95% of conservative issues.

Only problem, he's still a butt pirate who buggers 20 year olds even though he's closing in on 60 himself, he has no plans to settle down, and has plainly said "Being gay really is about being a complete hedonist, no matter how much the media and other fags tell you it's not."

So, that's a black mark on things, but his faggotry aside, he's a pretty decent individual.
>>
>>76649729
yes but i ain't paying shit so some fucking kike can buy a fourth house
>>
Fuck off.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>76650406
no, just trannies
>>
>>76649319

>a guy is violating a law of his religion and a conservative norm but he won't go full retard becouse he's a catholic.

Makes sense. He's obviously based.

>Mate, redpilled gays hate trannies for good reason. They're fucking schizos in the literal term.

You know from my perspective all this figths in the LGBTQWERTY movement look s like aarguing in a family. Trans also have "good" reasons to hate genter spectrum becouse it's undermine their indentity ("gender is a social construct" vs "i was born a female in a male body")
>>
>>76650119
I did not inhale.

I wanted to state my height without seeming so braggy. I was on my hs varsity wrestling team. I know it seems gay but it wasn't for me. It was about competition and hearing someone smack the mat really hard from being dropped.

So to some of my friends beta-buds, I seemed like a tough dude that skates and likes metal/punk. Coming out to them was funny.
>>
>>76650943
>Conservative norm
Fundmentalism =/= Conservatism

>Arguing family
Nigger what.
No, transsexuals are deluded.
And more often then not, that pratically fledge for lesbians, almost all of them.

Lesbians hate gays, gays hate lesbians, etc.
>>
>>76649370
>Then there GayA. GayA was a cool dude. He was quiet, not obvious (until he spoke) and pretty much got along with everyone. He hated FagA and FagB with a searing non-passionate hatred because they were loud annoying cunts. He was part of the little clique of friends I made in Job Corps, we always hung out together, walked around town, was just like everybody else but gay.
But was he happy? Do you think he wasn't miserable knowing that 2/3 of gays were like fagA and fagB? The he would have to depend on those types to find a partner? While most people would see him like if he were like fagA and fagB? And we still have to deal with all the same problems that hetero males have, minus women.

I'm fucking tired.
>>
>>76650943
With anti-psychotics the urge goes away to transition but not to be straight. It's just weird to want to chop/mutilate yourself. The medicine prevents that. It's on a similar vein to people who think they should have been born with one arm. Eventually, they are driven to mutilation unless treated.
>>
>>76650543
Trannies have taken over the place, it's disgusting, us LGB (remove the fucking T already) have no place there, we feel more comfortable here, ironically
>>
>>76651163
What was the reaction?
>>
>>76651669
>2/3rd
Bullshit.

I'm not depressed, I'm happy.
Genuinely think that being homosexual is a blessing because my partner is very studious and cute, and I can actually discuss philosophy and politics with him, women are fucking dumb and nothing more then education "smart"
>>
>>76651983
>Genuinely think that being homosexual is a blessing because my partner is very studious and cute
Gee someone won on the lottery and is not miserable who would fucking guess.
>>
>>76651791
>Us LGB
Pff, G only.
Bisexuals are mostly their own thing, more then anything.
>>
>>76652172
>Lottery
It really isn't that hard, most men are more intelligent then women, just don't search at a strip club or joint you'll obviously find trash, I found my now two year boyfriend on this site ironically, and he has come over to australia on his own money and had a good time.

I might have won the lottery, but finding another conservative gay male really isn't hard. Mabye for brazillians it is though.
>>
File: 1465459812730.jpg (189 KB, 1529x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465459812730.jpg
189 KB, 1529x1200
>>76652197
>tfw master race bisexual, able to blend into straight society easily

sorry, friend
>>
ITT: GIDF
>>
>>76652374
I can easily blend in with society, I look like any other male. Not sure how a bisexual gets any leverage.
>>
>>76651818
Backtracking, apologizing, "I had no clue" etc,

One dude would bring up my posture and how much of leading guy I seemed. Something about being a confident man...I was drunk and he was feeling really sorry for himself and mopey that day. Sometimes you just see the confidence snapped out of them.
>>
>>76652374
Gay men are more immune to the Satanic tricks of women.
>>
>>76652197
milo yiannopoulos predicted that the lgbtaudy2ew8io is gonna break apart

i'm surprised no fag has attempted this already, what sane gay man would wanna be associated with trigger lesbians and mentally ill mutilators?
>>
>>76651593

m8 How can transexual can be deluded but gays not.

>inb4 gays don't want to change anything in their body

ok than hardmode are zoophiles deluded or not?
>>
>>76652631
True, but it's easy when you treat women just for sex (and friends etc) and men for actual relationships
>>
>>76652655
Who gives a shit what some coalburning faggot thinks.

>>76652681
Zoophiles aren't deluded, they just fuck animals mate. That's a really shitty argument.
>>
>>76652372
Yeah well I won't be a killjoy for you, congratulations for your relationship and keep spreading the positive word. Negativity won't help anyone.
>>
>>76653321
Nothing can killjoy mate, and it's reality what I'm spreading, if the media and idiots keep spreading negative information people will feel saddened and desperate. If you spread the better word, there might be a better outcome.
>>
>>76652372
I live in Los Beanjelos, Commiefornia and it felt like finding a needle in a haystack to find mine. I felt like I won because I caught him at the tail-end of a divorce before he got swallowed up by degenerates. He divorced a woman and even bitches were trying to take him from me too
>>
>>76639129
Pedo
>>
>>76652937

My point is that openly gay person is "based" like [write here anythnig beside heterosexual normal person]. It doesn't matter who hates who in this LGBT+ movement. Conservatism is always for heterosexual family only.
>>
>>76652681
gays can function and be productive members of society under certain circumstances

also gays have existed since the dawn of humanity, trannies conveniently existed only the last 50 years or so when advancements in medical science and feminist indoctrination allowed/encouraged them to be this way

fucking animals is not mental illness but it is one step away from being a complete savage, also animals can't concent

>>76652775
i think if you just wanna date men then you are gay
>>
>Going to a gay hairstylist

Who would let themselves be touched by some AIDS-ridden faggot? You're a fucking faggot OP.

One time I walked into a salon and the only stylist was this fat, 40 year old, homosexual looking white man with blonde highlights in his hair. I saw him, he looked at me, and I immediately turned around and walked out. Just NOPE.

No homo ever has permission to touch me. I don't want fuckin' HIV.
>>
>>76653569
>Los Angeles
There is your problem

>>76653620
>Conservatism is always for heterosexual family only.
Once again
Conservatism =/= Fundementalism.

You might want to pick up a better argument bruv

>>76653870
>Blond highlights
Sounds lke a even lower form of milo.
>>
>>76653870
Are you being serious? If he was white he probably didn't have HIV. Also you can't get HIV just from someone touching you.
>>
>>76653667

>fucking animals is not mental illness but it is one step away from being a complete savage, also animals can't concent

Animals don't have to concent. Nobody ask dog is it want to be a property of a owner. Sex with animals don't have to be painful for them.

>also gays have existed since the dawn of humanity, trannies conveniently existed only the last 50 years or so when advancements in medical science and feminist indoctrination allowed/encouraged them to be this way

Trannies or "non-binary" also existed since the dawn of humanity. Look for example at poo in the loo and their "third gender"

>gays can function and be productive members of society under certain circumstances

Yes like any other LGBT member
>>
>>76639116
Treated, not threaded.
>>
>>76654144

>Gay man
>Not having HIV

That shit is inherent to their sexual proclivities. It's a punishment created by nature. Nature punishes bad behavior.

If a leopard is too lazy to hunt it will starve to death. Nature punishes laziness. Nature all punishes men who suck dick and talk with a lisp. They have a deadly, contagious disease that is spread through their conduct.

Who would let an AIDS-ridden faggot cut their hair? What if he cut himself with the scissors while thinking about buttsex? You could get faggot-blood on you. Yuck.

I need a fuckin' 10 foot perimeter between me and any faggot who engages in sex with a fellow man.
>>
>>76654237
those are crossdressers, they don't believe they are female

i also don't believe in pets but nice strawman
>>
>>76654577
>That shit is inherent to their sexual proclivities. It's a punishment created by nature. Nature punishes bad behavior.

Is that why it didn't even exist until like the 1980s?
>>
>>76637947
>Implying national front isn't left

Socialism of all flavors is a leftist ideology.
>>
>>76654032

I don't know is it my english so bad or you just cannot understand. It doesn't matter who or what you fuck or what your "gender spectrum" is, and even if you're not "hurting anybody" like zoophiles, necropfiles or others you are not a conservative if you're not staying in the closet. For me it's all the same.
>>
I'm gay.
I don't care for gay marriage. It's a non-issue.
I think businesses should be able to refuse service to gays for whatever reason they want.
I think churches shouldn't be forced to marry gays.
I believe gays shouldn't be able to adopt. Every child needs a mother and father. Same with single mothers.
I hate when people make being gay their whole identity.
I hate "gay pride". There's nothing to be proud of. Just shut the fuck up.
I don't care if you call me a faggot. In fact, it turns me on.
I don't have a lisp or talk like a duck.
I have a NEET-tier fashion sense.
I am very good at cooking though. Has nothing to do with my faggotry.
I don't consider myself "straight-acting".
I believe homosexuality could from sexual abuse as a kid, as well as an overbearing mother and absent father.
I am voting for Trump.
I am an American first and foremost.
and I love sucking cock.

Being gay is something you do in your bedroom. It doesn't need to be paraded on the streets. It doesn't need to become your entire lifestyle. You might get mad at me for not having children though, but if I do I would probably try to discourage them.
>>
>>76654577
You're a special kind of retard.
AIDS was only an epidemic in the american gay community because you failed like shit educating your people regardless about sex.

>Nature all punishes men who suck dick and talk with a lisp
Nigger, do you think everyone gay sucks dick?

>>76654954
I am a conservative because I hold conservative values you idiot, I don't suddenly become a humanist just because I fuck men in the ass.

You'd have a valid point if you were talking about milo is actually, socially liberal

But I'm not.

>Gender spectrum
Nigger, what the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
>>76654960
>I believe gays shouldn't be able to adopt. Every child needs a mother and father. Same with single mothers.
Nah, you'd probably get a better result out of men.
Women only really teach emotional values and even then they're fucking useless if the man has a hold over the house, the male is looked up to by both female and male children.
>>
>>76654577
>literally retarded
>>
File: 2.png (505 KB, 633x606) Image search: [Google]
2.png
505 KB, 633x606
>>76655112
So explain to me what are conservative values.

Gender spectrum pic related.
>>
>>76654689

>those are crossdressers, they don't believe they are female

>Hijra (for translations, see [n 1]) is a term used in South Asia – in particular, in India – to refer to trans women (male-to-female transsexual or transgender individuals).[1][2] In other[which?] areas of India, transgender people are also known as Aravani, Aruvani or Jagappa.[3]

Yhm

>i also don't believe in pets but nice strawman

But what's the diffrence. They don't hurt anybody. They just want to live in peace with their loved one.
>>
>>76655418
Believing in the reservation of your cultural and national identity, upholding centuries of development and traditional behaviour to your people/culture.

>Inb4 traditional household
It doesn't all suddenly break down once a female is out of the picture, in fact you'd more then likely have a more logical and better operating house then some woman bitching about the slightest error out of their special sense of autism.
>>
File: 1461351580741.jpg (80 KB, 654x677) Image search: [Google]
1461351580741.jpg
80 KB, 654x677
>>76637501

the most red-pilled and conservative man i know is gay.

some gays are based. deal with it, nerds.
>>
>>76655326
the point isn't that gays are better than single moms (which doesn't say much, single moms are cancer), it's about what's optimal

kids need a mom and dad

>>76655746
dude read my posts here >>76649005
>>76644780 >>76643197

i agree with you to an extent, but you can't put everyone in the same barrel

someone who mutilates himself thinking it will magically change him, or is sexually intimate with something that can't even speak think or even consent, is NOT the same as two thinking feeling consenting men or women minding their own business
>>
>>76637501
Regsrdless of pol, if the guy is based he is based. He is 100% welcomed on board.
>>
>>76655764

>Pretty much and when last time i checked homosexual behaviour is not a traditional behaviour. Hell it was never a traditional behaviour, there was not a single place on earth where gay unions where treated in the same way like heterosexual unions.

>It doesn't all suddenly break down once a female is out of the picture, in fact you'd more then likely have a more logical and better operating house then some woman bitching about the slightest error out of their special sense of autism.

You can also apply this wonderful rule to transsexual couples, to swingers, to union of 5 men and 2 women literally anything. Household was always female and male. Greeks or others gays in history did it mostly for fun. They didn't get married.
>>
>>76638215

Chechnya please go
>>
>>76656612
I don't think they need a mother.

>>76656673
There is plenty of homosexualtiy in tradition, especially for arabic people (Tea boys) and Greece (Boy Culture) and religion (Castro Boys, Catholic Church's Infamous Boy Molestation)

Plenty of examples of homosexuality in traditional culture, it was only kept out of sight because it was bedroom culture, it wasn't an outside activity and this was echoed from ancients to the 1800s.

>You can also apply this wonderful rule to transsexual couples, to swingers, to union of 5 men and 2 women literally anything.
What rule?
I feel like you're imagining arguments for your benefit.

>Household was always male and female
We wouldn't be here otherwise, but there is more then enough to prove some marriages were more of social status and appearance then actual love, try not to look into the past with rosy glasses, it was shit as it was today.

> Greeks or others gays in history did it mostly for fun. They didn't get married.
Fun?
That's vague.

Of course they didn't get married, there's not really a benefit. Marriage only really benefits straight couples these days because of tax reductions for children and shit.
>>
File: 2.png (98 KB, 739x577) Image search: [Google]
2.png
98 KB, 739x577
>>76656612

> minding their own business

The thing is, it's never only minding their own business. Society is connected and this "private" thing affect on bisexual (it's not always i like M and W on the same level) and all society. Pic related
>>
>>76653870
Gay Niggers get HIV and degenerates. You have yet to see the level of degeneracy they can achieve. /b/'s wet dream
>>
>>76657806
>People having preferences somehow means they're not minding their own buisness
What
>>
>>76654577
>implying it isn't a Jew created disease
>"naturalistic" bias
>probably got diddled by a preist
>>
>>76657447

There is plenty of homosexualtiy in tradition, especially for arabic people (Tea boys) and Greece (Boy Culture) and religion (Castro Boys, Catholic Church's Infamous Boy Molestation)

m8 this is all degenerate and it's mostly pedophilia. There was no place on earth where gay couple were treated in the same way like hetero couple.

>What rule?

A wonderful household without traditional marriage.
>>
>>76656673
Except that men were capable of true Eros. Women were not seen like that. You have your business at home and your personal/private business
>>
>>76658368
Good or bad, doesn't matter. Homosexuality didn't just appear yesterday and it has been around for centuries.

So you're saying, because it isn't a man and woman, it'll be void from a traditional household?

That is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me, you've got two fellas, both conservative and they both have conservative views, because even if you are homosexual you can still vow for the "Traditional Household" by vote and go against gay marriage, that's what I'm voting for.
>>
>>76657447
Also my mistake there was a homo-trans marriage in ancient Rome. That proves transexuality and homosexuality is conservative. Top kek

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
>>
>>76638215
serves him right
>>
>>76658962
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
>Trans
Nigger, just because you have your penis cut off doesn't mean you automatically have your brain fuck up and turn into something else.

This argument is entirely idiotic in it's premise anyway, I'd understand if you were arguing against someone like milo yiannopolous who is evidently not socially conservative and holds more then enough to say he is a social liberal.

Then you've got two caucasian men, who don't have hatred against the man and the woman, who follow traditional and cultural values of their nation, fly the flag of their culture and in most context, want to uphold the, for example australian identity, what are they?
>>
>>76657806
i don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>76658924

You're all just babies of sexual revolution, who tells "you can do whatever you want as long you're not hurting anybody". Conservative means responsibility, holding back your lusts, tradictional family. All your arguments could be used by zoophile, trans, genderfluid. It really doesn't matter.
>>
>>76659363
I want to teach a kid to shoot, fish, and skateboard. Great American pass times
>>
>>76660100
Fundamentalist=/=conservative
>>
>>76637501

> Based
> Gay

Thanks for the laugh OP.
>>
>>76660100
> All your arguments could be used by zoophile, trans, genderfluid. It really doesn't matter.
It doesn't invaldiate my point in anyway, you're really shit at arguing for a traditional lifestyle, and that's something to say on /pol/

>Conservative means responsibility
Which I have.
Also a reason why I dislike women, because a lot of them lack self accoutnability and reponsible behaviour.

>holding back your lusts
I'm monogamous in a relationship
Probably soon to become a civil union.

>tradictional family
See
>>76660454

>>76660192
I'd want to have a son I can then teach to have his own independence and self-resposibility, I'd tell him directly he can make any decision but he has to find out himself if it's bad decision, like playing on the road, he'll learn just how any child learns: A driver stopping and warning them.
>>
>>76660587
No one cares what 3rd world countries think. You have a virus infecting brains and a shitty government, people, and education system. You are disgracing your country and landscape with your niggerisms.
>>
>>76659719
That unfortunatly culture after sexual revolution encourages others to "experiment" and to question their indentity. Probably some bi would never even think about homosexual relationship before this.
>>
>>76661424
>Sexual revolution
Nigger do you seriously think that bisexuality came out of the sexual revolution?
>>
>>76660625
And teaching them how to get up when they fall or addressing people politely and actually shaking hands. A lot of kids these days are fucking socially awkward and disrespectful. They look weird when I shake hands to introduce myself. By kids I mean anything under 27.
>>
>>76661720
Alexander the great comes to mind...
>>
>>76661240

> no one cares
> already 23 posts by this ID
> being this triggered

Sorry, I know I should have been nicer about the mentally ill.
>>
I don't see why sexuality should influence someone's politics, yet it does..

I'm a massive faggot and equally right-wing. Those who blindly follow leftist lgbt culture are no friends of mine.
>>
File: 6drdaMRl.jpg (59 KB, 623x640) Image search: [Google]
6drdaMRl.jpg
59 KB, 623x640
>>76662003

Ha!
>triggered

It's okay if you want my attention faggot
>>
>>76661774
Honestly, it also comes from surroundings, I like to shake hands but because it's not really a common thing among the young I barely get to do it.
>>
>>76637501
Frankly I don't think anyone really likes trannies
>>
>>76660625
>It doesn't invaldiate my point in anyway, you're really shit at arguing for a traditional lifestyle, and that's something to say on /pol/

I'm pretty tired so this is my last post in this thread. I will try to sum up. You say you're conservative becouse you hate trannies and live with "conservative" values. I say it doesn't matter becouse tranny or any other degenerate could say the say thing. You are all born from a anti-conservative movement.

>I'm tranny but i live in a monogamous relationship
>I'm zoophile but I'm christian
>I'm live in a unions with 5 men and 3 women but I'm conservative.
>I'm fuck everyone but belive me, I'm conservative, you just have a wrong definition of conservatism. Fundamentalist=/=conservative

It's generally like a libertarian would say he is a socialist becouse he want to achive a socialist goal (equality, liberty, common wealth)
>>
>>76662752
I was raised to shake at introduction and so many dudes have weak grip. When I'm at a more urban gathering I'll adopt the first bump thing.
>>
File: 1460423408021.jpg (267 KB, 1024x1007) Image search: [Google]
1460423408021.jpg
267 KB, 1024x1007
I wish there was a /pol/ dating app.
>>
I've noticed faggots who've been faggots long before this wave of alt-leftists started forcing faggotry are redpilled or at least really dislike this new wave of leftwing nutjobs spewing "I'M A POST-AVANTGARDE FAGGOTRON"
>>
>>76654916
>be an american cuckservative
>think economic policy= left/right on political spectrum and not social policies
>>
File: 2.png (57 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
2.png
57 KB, 665x375
>>76661720
No, but it affected on a scale of bisexuality. Bye
>>
>>76661424
Oh yeah I agree that the encouragement has gone too far.

>>76661720
>>76661872
Back in those days men were expected to be really tough, and homosexual relations were encouraged to strengthen bonds. Also back in those days people were expected to marry regardless. Men who didn't wanna marry because they were purely homosexual, while tolerated, weren't upheld in society. This kept things running smoothly for the circumstances of that age. Also female homosexuality was severely discouraged (not just in Greece but in every single culture except the modern west) because people understood that women have a very small time window of producing healthy offspring.

Today bisexuality is encouraged as an excuse to slut around, and people aren't even expected to marry afterwards. It's just hedonistic degeneracy and a totally different thing.
>>
>>76656673
>swingers
You know there's a reason why fucking people on the side is bad, and it has nothing to do with traditional values.
>union of 5 men and 2 women literally anything
Same as above, there is a reason why it's bad.
>Household was always female and male
Marriages were about contracts between families, it had nothing to do with romance or love.
>Greeks or others gays in history did it mostly for fun. They didn't get married.
That's degenerate.
>>
>>76637501
gays are subhuman kys
>>
>>76637501
gays deserve the oven

they are mentally ill fetishists
>>
>>76662923
>You are all born from a anti-conservative movement.
>Thinking homosexuality only started existing in the fifties
Jesus christ the ideology

>I'm tranny but i live in a monogamous relationship
Transexuals actually have mental illnessess and tend to live liberally, so that's not really a good comparison
Zoophiles can be anyone, I don't see how this makes a difference.
>What are mormons?
That is a strawman, nobody who said they were conservative also said they slept around. Your arguments are very, very poor.

>It's generally like a libertarian would say he is a socialist becouse he want to achive a socialist goal (equality, liberty, common wealth)
Even your analogies are fucking awful.
How is this even relative to what we've said
People here almost 95% hold conservative values, do they suddenly become marxists because they aren't a man and a woamn?

Fucking absolutism.

>>76663434
>Bye
Of course you'll flee.

>>76662954
I'd probably have a weak grip without intention, you have to have done it for a considerable amount of your life to have a strong grip.

>>76663496
Of course, but the polack had all kinds of delusions.
>>
>>76637501
Our idea is boundaries. I don't have the right to whine about what happens in your home.
If you bring it out in public and force children to see it then yeah I can complain about that.
>>
>>76664242
>force children to see
I never understood this one, do people here really think that gays just go out in public and try to find a place with the biggest amount of kids to make out in front of them?
And see what? A french kiss? Holding hands? A hug? What exactly?
>>
>>76663944

I swear this is the last one. It's 1 A.M here.

>People here almost 95% hold conservative values

Monkeys share with us ~90% of DNA, that don't make them humans. A union beetwen men and women is a basic of conservatism. Anyone here, where I live would be laughing about term "gay conservative". You think you can take the base and everything will be fine. I'm trying to tell you are the same product of utilitarianism as anyone else in LGBT+.
>>
>>76637501
I thought the point of being a based gay was not advertising it.
>>
>>76663901
Yeah those Romans and Greeks never did anything worthwhile.
>>
>>76653667
>trannies conveniently existed only the last 50 years or so when advancements in medical science and feminist indoctrination allowed/encouraged them to be this way
That's entirely not true. One of the Roman emperors ruled while dressed as a woman and Spanish Conquistadors reported male Indians acting like women when they first set foot in the Americas. Why people think it's a new fad is beyond me.
>>
>>76665524
You make awful fucking comparisons, and I'm not saying that just to insult you, you're comparing genetics to conservatism in the person, a fucking idea comparing to biology nigger.

A basic, A. Keyword here beign A.

But you still haven't argued a point, what are homosexuals when they hold basically all conservative values except for the union between men and women? Tell me you dumb slav.

Besides, someone else brought a good point.
Marriage, unions. They're government, not tradition. Not conservatism.
>>
>>76665524
You see that's what bothers me with people, you follow group thinking rather than ideas, holding conservative values because they are considered conservative rather than because you've studied and found them to be the most logical ones is the same type of mentality that drove people to do the most stupid things on the left.
>>
>>76637501
you have a fucking hairstylist ? what are you a fag ?
>>
>>76666759
This masculinity bullshit has to end. if OP wants to style his hair what's it to you. It's funny that men will put up with a society that effectively bans them from doing certain things with no good reason when if a government told you you can't have a certain hairstyle everyone would revolt. in some ways being a man is like living under a repressive regime. Only allowed to do a narrow set of things, if you deviate from this you are shamed and ostracized. how is this not Stalin-tier?
>>
File: 1298642951494.jpg (12 KB, 600x169) Image search: [Google]
1298642951494.jpg
12 KB, 600x169
>>76637501
Yes there have always been normal acting gay men.

Yes there have always been preposterous
attentionwhore faggots and the recent political climate encourages this behaviour along with bugchasing etc to the point where even men who aren't fucking gay partake in stupid risky homosexuality sexual activity for the sake of fitting in; of being politically 'cool' (only with AIDS).

Most of us don't like being lumped in with trannies because that should be separate to sexuality and makes us all look like freaks.

Regardless, some of /pol/ would tolerate (in the true meaning of the word- put up with a thing you don't like) us well behaved homosexuals, while others would have us burned at the stake even if the only sexual activity we partook in was between one exclusive partner, under the bedsheets, with the lights out.

Because /pol/ is not one person.
>>
>>76666759
Do you cut your hair with a rusty machete or something?
>>
>>76637501
>He's been with his partner for 20 years but doesn't want to get married because it interferes with his Catholic values in regards to marriage

Except he'll commit sodomy, which also interferes with Catholic values.

I don't understand how marriage is the line in the sand here.
>>
>>76637501
amazing how 4chan has totally misappropriated the term "based"
>>
>>76669671
Well Catholic values apparently include kissing nigger feet, insulting a presidential nominee for wanting to protect his country and saying he isn't a real Christian, and encouraging European countries to accept an infinite number of extremely dangerous people.

I prefer more nationalistic values.
>>
>>76637501

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>76670086
You could find scripture supporting all of that.

Point is, everyone cherry picks their favorite bible verses to suit their lifestyle/worldview.

>living with and fucking another man for 20 years?
Totally cool.
>marrying him?
Oh no, that goes against my Catholic values.
>>
>>76643850
1) The gay was white,
2) slavs aren't white.

Slavs beat and kill homosexual like niggers do in Africa and shitskins do in the middle east.
>>
>>76670086
We need based Urban II
>>
>>76637501
Gay men are generally having their "oppressed minority" card revoked as of late because of this kind of stuff.

Just because they're gay doesn't mean they can't see reality for what it is like most other men. It's sad they're sinners and they shouldn't be living in sin or undermining the value of marriage, but they're not among the worst degenerates out there (especially not anymore).

I can absolutely see why they would pivot right.
>>
>>76638307
Nah, my best haircuts were by a gay stylist years ago man. Women don't understand men's hair styles and gay guys treat it like an art, where barbers usually don't.

You want to look good and attract the ladies? Get a faggot to cut your hair. Seriously.
>>
>>76671842
>Gay men

*White gay men

POC gay men are 100% oppressed

White gay men are only oppressed in red neck states.
>>
I'm really just sick of the fags acting like victims when they have all levels of business and government bending to their will and punishing those who disagree. They don't want to live and let live. First it was "hate speech", then it was changing marriage to accommodate them, then it was suing bakeries and businesses who didn't cater to them.
>>
>>76672271
>First it was "hate speech", then it was changing marriage to accommodate them, then it was suing bakeries and businesses who didn't cater to them.

There is nothing wrong with that. If you can' do it for race, you shouldn't do it for sexual preference bigot.
>>
>>76638615
It's different. A gay person who indulges in a sexual kink revolving around same gender sexual acts, it's deviant and a sin, but it's not far off from shit like other shit like BDSM.

A faggot is a person who IDENTIFIES as gay. Their personality and lifestyle is consumed by their sexual preference.

There's a difference, and you know it. It's just that both are sinners, but at least the first is only sinning in their bedroom, while the second is sinning in other ways, like pride, lust, and vanity as well.
>>
Reminder that the Gay Rights movement was founded by communists and pedophiles.

>But the 1950s had a serious side as well, and the House UnAmerican
Activities Committee, headed by Senator Joseph McCarthy of Wisconsin,
soon discovered that the homosexual community in this country was
permeated by communists. In fact, the foremost leader of the so-called
"homophile" movement at the time, Harry Hay, was not only a flagrant
homosexual but also a long-standing member of the Communist Party USA,
and he had been trained in the Soviet Union.

>In an article assessing the new trend called "Pedophilia Chic;" Dr. Mary
Eberstadt described for readers of the Weekly Standard the close
relationships between the homosexual community and the growing
pedophile movement. Eberstadt says the reason why sex with boys is being
so openly debated in this country today is because it's being pushed by
"certain parts of the gay rights movement. The more that movement has
entered the mainstream, the more this ' question' has bubbled forth from
that previously distant realm into the public square." All these evils spring
from the same root.

https://archive.org/stream/TheAgenda-TheHomosexualPlanToChangeAmerica/The-Agenda_-_The-Homosexual-Plan-to-Change-America-Louis-P-Sheldon_djvu.txt
>>
>>76672053
>gay guys treat it like an art
That's because it is an art, female hairstylists are just copycats. Women in general can't appreciate or learn art.
>>
>>76672402
shit b8 m8
>>
>>76644739
THIS
>>
>>76638615
It is different. One talks like you or me, while the other talks like a high school girl all hours of the day
>>
File: 1465461648945.png (14 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1465461648945.png
14 KB, 420x420
>>76668188
This, most of /pol/ only hates homosexuals because they are so incredibly insecure about their own masculinity
>>
>>76668188
>>76673116
Spoken like true nu-males.
>>
File: chiapa triple threat pistol.jpg (203 KB, 1041x629) Image search: [Google]
chiapa triple threat pistol.jpg
203 KB, 1041x629
>>76671269
I'm not talking scripture, I'm talking actions. Because right now the current pope looks faggier than Milo. At least the latter doesn't encourage Muzzie migration (he is against it for obvious reasons) nor does he take pictures of him engaging in his personal Blacked.com fetish. Nor does he lead the Catholic Fucking Church.

Christ's sake, Catholicism was supposed to be the reasonable non degenerate religion. Hurry up and get a new pope like the other one, he looked evil but at least he was respectable by Catholics and non Catholics alike. This new one is some kind of supercuck.
>>
File: 146912748218798.png (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
146912748218798.png
178 KB, 500x500
>>76648178
>>
>>76637501
>>76638215
>ever trusting nationalists whether left or right
Globalism is the only answer to this inward cannibalizing lunacy; nationalists will always betray minorities after they achieve power.

You guys can't be trusted.
>>
File: over&under sawed off shotgun.jpg (48 KB, 800x646) Image search: [Google]
over&under sawed off shotgun.jpg
48 KB, 800x646
>>76672455
Yes there are degrees of sin according to some interpretations. For example, masturbation is quite bad, but masturbation to animated hentai ponies is very bad.

If everything is equally bad there is no nuance and I don't believe that's a worthwhile moral system.

Similar/ish example- is it the same to smoke one cigarette outside smoke a whole pack during a lecture, ignoring requests to stop because its affecting other people?
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.