[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The downfall of western civilisation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What killed western civilisation ladies and gents?
>>
>>76631287
ladies
>>
>>76631342

10/10 response
>>
Jews, bad education, TV brainwashing, elite owned networks, censorship, feminism, women votes, black culture. billionaires with agendas, low testosterone due to bad diet, obesity, growing black and other minority populations etc.
>>
>>76631342
>>76631429
Don't blame women. They were the first target of propaganda. Women are very vulnerable to propaganda. You all know who to REALLY blame
>>
Basically all great empires have been brought down by womens rights, immigrations and degeneracy.

Who is behind pushing these? I don't know, but basically if there is a reason for rising immigration and womens rights, it is what causes the downfall.
>>
>>76631611

I never blamed women. I just thought It was a funny first response. Calm down mate XD
>>
>>76631548

I agree, Could you explain the Jews one though? I never really got why everyone hates them so much. Red Pill Me.
>>
>>76631945

And unfortunately Sweden will be the first to fall
>>
>>76631287
maybe it simply died of old age...
>>
>>76631287
Jews
>>
>>76632218

No. It was definitely the EU that killed it with mass uncontrolled immigration and poor monetary policies.
>>
>>76632159
jews own media and make up 43% of the top 1% of wealthy people despite being less than 1% of the worlds population. most jews are normal people but the jews who own hollywood, media, banks, billions of dollars are killing the west from the inside out.

They also are untouchable due to "muh holocaust" and "muh antisemitism"
>>
>>76631287

It's not dead, it's in a coma.
>>
>>76631287
Communism.
>>
>6 major media outlets owned by you know who
>pc culture highjacking the youth
>unions, welfare, affirmative action
>turning away from spirituality of any kind
>rap music
>pop music after early 2000's
>hollywood is 100% for cash and brainwashing now
>reality tv on every channel
>the internet
>smart phones
>>
>>76632159
Nepotism. Jews protect jews. Jews hire jews. They're anti-white.
>>
Short answer: women's rights

Longer answer: Success inevitably breeds decadence in a society. Once a certain level of comfort is reached the successive generations take everything for granted and liberalize society. Women's suffrage is the beginning of the end. It happens to all societies and probably always will until we reach a utopian level of technology.
>>
Western Civilisation at it's worst is still better than any other civilisation at it's very best.

It's arguable that many people have still not reached anything approaching civilisation.

The jews may leech off our majesty but they are still but jews. Even their plan to live with robots doing all the work can't work, for they are but jews.
>>
File: 548952_v1.gif (1 MB, 536x360) Image search: [Google]
548952_v1.gif
1 MB, 536x360
>>76631287
Overpopulation in the rest of the world.
>>
>>76632198
And we will follow the destruction. We are Latin American Sweden after all, we need more feminist and those poor refugees please we want to help them send them here pleaseeeee they can have fun with the Bolivians and Paraguayans' my wife loves those guys
>>
>>76631287
the decadence of the soul mostly, no will to fight for something greater other than your safe net
>>
>>76631287
Marxism.
>>
>>76631287
Read Spengler. Our society (western civilization) has reached a point it either enters into what he calls "Imperium" or collapses entirely, there is no other option.

Imperium usually follows an era of great wars and then an era of decadence and exhaustion

It is defined broadly as as
>a return to clear hierarchy and leader is a personality cult
Trump
>strict legalism/legal reform
Trumps's changes
>gigantic architecture
Wall
>anti-intellectualism
Libel laws, purging of sjw and media
>promotion of fertility/ anti-feminism
idk how this will happen but it needs to be done
>pro-military
obvious

Hitler was the first one to try but he was shut down. Again, if we don't convert to Imperium we WILL die out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c
>>
Empathy and lack of long term plan. West usually tendsto react to problems instead of going with the code like muslims for example. People dont learn on mistakes of the others unfortunetely.
>>
>>76631342
FPBP
PBP
BP
P
>>
These people without a nation looked at the empires of the world and said 'Come, let us show the goys how it's done. We've never done it ourselves, but our holy book says we are the best and so we will make the ultimate form of government.' and so we had communism.

Their plans are all as deluded.

The fabric of the banking system is usury. The idea that something can be made from nothing. That energy can be created without work.

Not doing real work is the core of jewishness, their constant short cuts will be their downfall.

When not working is your nature how can you expect to win. Whatever it is they endeavor to do they garuntee it will not work.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.