[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump loses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Trump BTFO November.jpg (67 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
Trump BTFO November.jpg
67 KB, 650x430
What's your plans if Trump loses?
Suicide or something else?
>>
>>76628817
Move to America.
>>
Get out of this blue state.
>>
>>76628817
bump
>>
>>76628817

Depending on how the voting numbers break down, the country will become ungovernable, there will be break-outs and flash-points all over the place. The fact that the Mexicans almost got shut out or deported will mean that illegal immigration will surge as they fear it could be stopped in future. People will stock-pile guns and grenades, there will almost certainly be an organised nation-wide militia formed.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>76629163
This seems like a right-wing nut fantasy scenario.
No offense
>>
LAUGH LAUGH AND LAUGH AT THE DEATH OF THE GOP
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to America on November 9th.
>>
Just live my life and move on. I'm not gonna be a bitch like the Bernie cucks if my candidate doesn't win.
>>
>>76628817
Laugh whie Trump and corporations get richer buttfucking all americans (This will happen even if Shitllary wins tho)
>>
I'm kind of afriad for the future but curious at the same time. How hard will Hillary fuck up?
>>
I don't think a Hillary presidency will destroy America like Trump does. But keeping everything the same isn't going to advance our country like Trump would.
>>
>>76630851
Open doors to rapefugees
>>
do the same thing I'm doing now, living my life.
>>
I can't imagine how much sociowizardry Hillary needs in order to win this election

Otherwise Trump will completely pulverize her into subatomic particles and it's all be over before october
>>
If Trump loses, I'll stay in Germany and make my last stand here. If he wins I'll move back to the USA to help rebuild White America after the devastation of Bush and Obama.
>>
>>76630917
Advance what? Our national embarrassment?
>>
>>76631257
Education, employment, and military.
>>
I'll be playing video games in my room while masturbating to hentai
>>
File: 1465483207519.png (811 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
1465483207519.png
811 KB, 956x598
>>
>>76628817
i would feel sad first, but after that i would laugh at all the people who are digging there graves by voting for hillary. and i hope they all get raped by mexicans.

i guess it the same tactic as my view on sweden, i warned them about the niggers, they didnt listnen, so now i laugh every time a leftist gets raped, and even harder if they think its still not the refugees fault
>>
>>76628817
build more bomb shelters i guess
>>
>>76628817
Fascist revolution obviously, Trump is liberal's last chance.
>>
File: Black Flag.jpg (42 KB, 544x480) Image search: [Google]
Black Flag.jpg
42 KB, 544x480
>>76628817
This.
>>
Wait for the inevitable revolution when Shilldog moves to repeal the Second Amendment and curtail the First.
>>
It's no skin off Trump's dick if he loses. He'll go back to running his businesses and getting richer, then in 4 years he'll run again

As for the American people, the gop will have irreversible damage only making the democrats stronger. Illegal immigration will shoot up, people will become even more fed up with minorities and illegals taking jobs and exploiting government benefits and Hillary will ruin this country
>>
>>76630917
>I don't think a Hillary presidency will destroy America like Trump does.
Yes it will, but in different areas, Shitllary will destroy America from the inside, making more "politcal correct" culture, She will benfit all big corporations and millinaires. Trump will destroy any diplomatic relations and will make the economy plummet because dumb decisions.
>>
>>76628817
I'll be forced to join whichever counter-culture has the greatest chance of success, unfortunately.
>>
>>76633335
You think he'll run again?
He's anti super pacts so he'll probably be investing his own money. I don;t know
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.