[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do nu-males respect black people so much, when black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: fyC9qRm.jpg (133 KB, 540x1037) Image search: [Google]
fyC9qRm.jpg
133 KB, 540x1037
>>
>>76620824

Ha, so true. It is what drives the cuckiness level even higher.

Blacks think whites are "corny" and use acting "white" as a derogatory term.

They must laugh at the nu-males who try to cuck for them.

Not to mention there is so much hatred for whites from non-whites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jct_BSFPJiI
>>
>>76620824
They don't respect blacks, they just think that if they make it look like they do, they won't/shouldn't be called racist when they still cross the street whenever they see 2 or more black males approaching.
>>
gotta admit, that's a pretty amazing work of art
>>
>>76620824
Becuse as you wrote they are beta and they just follow what they think is accepted. And they are easily controled by the vagina animals. Doing wathever the vagina animals want in the hope that they will somehow be rewarded or they just hope they get another task from the woman so they can spend some more time with her. They are dogs. So why do you expect them to put their neck out in society? They do whatever they can to be normal and accepted.
>>
>>76620824
White people are educateable. This is why we are on top of the world.

But when you educate them to be cucks and snowflakes - guess what?
>>
>>76620824
MLK was an atheist, communist faggot.
>>
>>76622394
All he did was put it into a photo editor and copy it.
>>
>>76620824
Pissies me off so much

I die a little whenever I hear some while guy talk about how MLK or Nelson Mandela are an inspiration to them.
>>
>>76622203
This.

> - - - - - - - - - -

2.5 minutes:

>The Passover Syndrome - A PSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk
>>
File: 1435167606760.jpg (136 KB, 480x724) Image search: [Google]
1435167606760.jpg
136 KB, 480x724
>>76620824

WHAT??!!

WHAT????!!!!!!

NOT THE RUBIK CUBE!!!!

WHAT THE SHIT??

YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING SHITS ARE USING MUH RUBIK CUBE TO CHAUVINISTIC NIGGER PROPAGANDA??!!!

WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER TRIANON, MUHI AND MOHÁCS IN ONE. FUCKING AMERICANS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING, THIS IS GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR LOSING WW1 AND 2.

THE RUBIK CUBE ALONG WITH PÁL ERDŐS AND NOW THE GÖMBÖC ARE THE LAST LITTLE SHREDS OF NATIONAL PRIDE WE WERE ALLOWED TO HAVE AND IT COMES TO THIS??!

I'M SO MAD I'M ACTUALLY SEEING IN RED, I'M MIGHT LEGIT WILL GET A STROKE FROM THIS FUCKING NIGGERS AND FUCKING ANGLOS.
>>
>>76620824
>we live in the universe were whites revere Martin Lootin' Coon, a commie Negro funded by subversive jews, as a national hero and saint instead of an actual war hero who looked after their interests
>>
>>76624169
I usually laugh when they say Malcolm X

>this black Muslim separatist nationalist inspires me to fight for equality and globalism
>>
>>76620824
I'd just like to point out that the work-in-progress on his floor isn't even half the size of the piece we see at the bottom, for whatever that means.
>>
>>76625464
I'm sorry mate. I should've pixellated it.
>>
>>76624169
MLK wasn't so bad, but Mandela is a blight unto human kind. He's a murderer/terrorist being propped up as some kind of hero.
>>
>>76624026
do it then faggot
>>
>>76626527
Anyone can do it, it just takes a long time. Print off a picture, throw graph paper filter over it, and place the blocks according to the graph paper. Basically just a glorified coloring book page.
>>
They don't respect blacks, what you need to understand is the left are just as racist as us.

They think black people need to be treated with special privileges, not because they think they are victimized, but they believe whites are better than blacks, thus blacks should be helped more to make things "equal".

They actually see blacks & other minorities as lower than them, they treat them like they are pets.

You'll notice they don't give the same advantages to Asians, because they view Whites & Asians as the superior races, just like we do.

The difference is they call their racism "social justice", and say it's "positive discrimination".
>>
>>76620824

overwhelmingly high levels of testosterone

betas worship and revolve perceived alpha made
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.