[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicago Thread Does anyone think a Ferguson type of happeni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 208528350987230857235.png (117 KB, 1014x1024) Image search: [Google]
208528350987230857235.png
117 KB, 1014x1024
Chicago Thread

Does anyone think a Ferguson type of happening is going to go down in Chicago this summer? The news has been saying it's going to be bloody.

Drive by shooting this month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-HNWVbxpg
>>
>>76618649
Chicago fag here.

Everyday is Ferguson over in the south side.
>>
>>76618774
yeah but do you think the media is going to blow some shit up and if they do what do you think it'll be related to?
>>
>>76619052
Trump rally.

Comin atcha Summer 2016.

Reserve your seats now.
>>
>>76618649
Still looks like a robot reading a book upside down
>>
Native to bumfuck IL, lived in Chicago for 4 years during college.
Please secede from the state, I'm begging you. Your city is a horrible crimefest that costs a lot more money than it brings in and single handedly ruins our state politics.
>>76618649
>drive by shooting this month
You and I both know this is a daily occurrence. I think I heard about a dozen during my last semester in Bridgeport.
>>
>>76621330
Fuck off suburbanite faggot. Niggers shoot other niggers in nigger neighborhoods. In the civilized parts of chicago it's the most safe it's ever been. The crime is black on black not black on white, not white on white, and not white on black.
>>
Well if you wanted to bring the shutdown on the US, Chicago would be one of the places to blow up.

It used to be my packets would travel all the way to Chicago before turning around and arriving literally about a mile down the road from my house.
>>
>>76621674
>surbanite
Rural, but you tried.
>in the civilized parts of Chicago it's the safest it's ever been
Wow, truly inspirational. Improving from a state where you had a higher chance of being killed than a US soldier in the Afgahnistan war means you must be totally safe now! It's not like your overpriced gated communities are a form of self imprisonment or anything, no no, you won't be shot for making a wrong turn, who am I kidding! I'm sure all of the gunfire I heard last year were just in my head! I'm sure everyone I knew who got mugged was just lying to me, yeah! Totally.
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 974x715) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 974x715
>>76618649
Milwaukee fag here. Is it a good idea to move down to Chicago or is it getting out of control?

Getting fed up with Milwaukee, it has all of the downsides of a big city with hardly any of the benefits.
>>
>>76618649
looks like a walk-by shooting to me
>>
>>76622923
>t. Poorfag

Rich Chicagofag living in luxury high rise reporting in.

City is great. If you're poor like you and can't afford all of the finer amenities, it does suck. But that's your fault for being poor.
>>
>>76623682
Of you're not poor and can afford $1600+ rent a month, go for it.
>>
>>76624065
I'll give you that, almost any place is good if you're rich. I still prefer a quieter life as opposed to Chicago's many activities, but not everyone shares my preferences in that regard.
>>76623682
You can, but if you're trying to have less city downsides while keeping the up, I'd sooner consider Madison.
>>
>>76618649
>Shy Town

But then what will they rap about?
>>
File: 4L_1WIjcR60.png (152 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
4L_1WIjcR60.png
152 KB, 500x334
>>76623682
Are you a nigger? Are you in a violent street gang? If not you'll be just fine. Just don't live in the nigger neighborhoods. Seriously everyone acts like chicago is so violent and bad. Look up the names of the people involved in the shootings, 100% of the time it's niggers of spics and not just average niggers or spics but niggers or spics that are known gangmembers. The media tried to make a big deal about an "innocent" girl who got killed in logan square a couple years ago but guess what... Turns out she was dating a mexican gangbanger and was sitting in his car at the time it got shot up. She wasn't some innocent girl studying for her master's in womyns studies, she was a hoodrat cunt who fucks gangbangers. Chicago is the safest it's ever been and honestly i wish it was more dangerous because all these chads and stacies are irritating as fuck when they bring their "stay off my lawn"/"starbucks on every corner" suburban mentality to the city.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.