[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BROCK TURNER RAPE CASE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: brock turner.jpg (31 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
brock turner.jpg
31 KB, 613x920
So I've read his statement of what happened
>got drunk at party
>flirts and makes out with girl, also drunk
>both walking back to dorm, stumble and fall
>laugh and make out on the ground
>asks if he can finger her, she says yes
>starts fingering her
>gets queasy
>stands up, walks over somewhere to throw up
>random guy starts yelling at him in foreign language, acting aggressive
>he runs in fear for his safety, gets tackled

Now we've all heard that these two Swedes were walking by, saw what was going on, started watching with curiosity and humor until they realized the girl was unconscious, at which point they said something and Turner statred running, realizing he got caught. Clearly the jury believed the Swedes, since they convicted Turner. I'm guessing the judge might hold Turner's story to be somewhat credible though, considering the light, almost non-existent sentence. Could the truth be somewhere in the middle?

And does anyone have a link to the Swedes' statements?
link to Turner's statement: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/brock-turners-full-statement-is-released/news-story/6e8980061b4082b843404967fc4e2764
>>
>>76618106

Captain Sweden was displeased with his skin color
>>
>>76618106
I don't find it hard to believe his story. It sounds like a drunk hook up. If she was fully unconscious then that complicates things but it sounds like she gave consent to leave with him, I don't think he dragged her out of the party against her will
>>
DONT LINGER WITH THE FINGER
>>
IF this is true, then 6m is pretty fair. He will still have sex offender plastered all over his name for ever.
>>
>>76618106

the big thing that bothers me is that people claim "the swedes saw him raping her"

if there were 2 EYEWITNESSES who saw him fucking an unconcious woman, he would not get 4 months. It would be years. Pretty sure they saw him, the nearly naked girl, and assumed he raped her. He admitted to fingering her, and since there are 2 eyewitnesses who claim she was unconcious, boom sexual assault.
>>
>>76618106
>says he's innocent
>better believe it anon

Here's the petition to remove the judge:

https://www.change.org/p/california-state-house-recall-judge-aaron-persky
>>
Hear me out.

We made it illegal for people to drive while drunk.

This lowered the drink driving accident rates.

Why not make it illegal for men and women to fornicate while drunk?

People would complain, sure, but you would probably lower the instances of rape.
>>
>>76618911

According to the Swedes they saw him on top of her, she was unresponsive, and he was dry humping her.
>>
>>76619244
It's not about people being drunk.

It's about someone who isn't drunk ("he could run and speak without slurring"), abusing someone who is.

This is disgusting and most vile.
>>
>>76619297

unresponsive is an interesting term. were her eyes closed? was she not responding to their swedish chef speak? I've been drunk as fuck before and didnt respond to people because I wanted them to leave me alone.

Not saying the boy is innocent, but he got fucked by a bad situation. Both were very drunk, both were not capable of making sound judgments and decisions. Only boy is punished.
>>
Holy shit that statement is such a load of shit. He conveniently asked her if he could finger her? He conveniently had to go throw up right as the swedes arrived? She was not unconscious?
>>
>>76619244
Alcohol has been a sex potion for more than 2000 years. No thanks
>>
>>76619244
That isnt the problem the problem is rape hysteria aka modern salem witch trials, the only answer is to record every sex secretly.
>>
>>76619244
>you would probably lower the instances of rape.

no you wouldn't because "i regret fucking him last night while i was being a drunk slut and I shouldn't be responsible for my own actions" doesn't equal "rape"
>>
>>76619105
I'm not saying I believe it, I'm wondering if maybe there's a grain of truth to it considering the light sentence. I think he's probably a guilty entitled fratboy scumbag, but I'll be damned if that statement doesn't sound plausible and similar to drunk situations I've been in.

Also worth mentioning that he wasn't actually convicted of rape, the charges of which were dropped. He was convicted of assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated woman, sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object, and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

>>76619564
I've asked girls if they want me to finger them during make out sessions. I don't think it's that uncommon a thing. Probably he's just trying to cover his ass but it's certainly not implausible.
>>
>>76619835
It doesn't.

Passing out and getting abused behind a dumpster does.
>>
Strong womyn won't shut up about this on kikebook. Don't know why I still have one
>>
>>76619564

its not as implausible as you think, i could have easily been in Brocks situation in my first year of uni.
> Friday night, been studying hard all day and want to relax
> drinking with new roommates at the frat house
> only place with housing since i came for spring semester
> enjoying being at a party for once in my life, confidence is growing
> see 7.5/10 qt, decide 'fuckit' and go over to talk to her
> mfw she is actually super cool, and down to earth, albeit a bit drunk
> make ballsy attempt to kiss her thanks to +5 CHA alcohol boost
> Start making out
> Remember alpha training from plebbit
> Stop kissing, break off, make up some excuse to leave and talk to someone else
> Milling around the party
> Find her later, ask her to come for a walk
> She agrees
> boner.exe
> Drunk me wants to find somewhere secluded before this girl realizes im a beta
> talking. Hold hands. Pull her closer. Slide hand under her shirt as kissing.
> Diversity training from high school kicks in, worriedly ask if she is okay.
> she happilly says yes, laughs
> touch her boob.
> Feelsgoodman.jpg
> Realize that she is drunk
> Realize she cannot give informed consent
> Panic when i realize i could get charged with sexual assault
> "What's wrong anon?"
> make up some bullshit, plaster on a smile
> Get her number, walk back to the party and return her to her friends

It ended up being fine for me, but i can eaaaaaaaaasily see how we could have progressed to finger banging in the bushes, meanwhile i am barely aware that she is not as conscious as she was before. Someone walking in on me in that situation? I dont know if i would run, but i wouldnt rule it out, panicking as you realize you inadvertently just became the boogeyman of the SJW movement.
>>
>>
>>76619915
>maybe there's a grain of truth

It's not. It's basically his father is well-connected, and the judge is a Stanford alumni frat-boy like himself.

It's (rich) white privilege.

Every defendant will produce a statement that pleads innocence in the most believable ways. However, the witness testimony is very clear:

>woman was unconscious
>he wasn't even drunk (could run and and speak without slurring)
>>
>>76619931
1)
I don't believe this

2)
Even if it were true, the dumb bitch decided to drink too much and pass out. She deserved it. I am 100% serious. She deserved it like all your women deserve it for voting and demonstrating for "rapefugees welcome"

Pussy pass: denied.
>>
>>76619915
>he wasn't actually convicted of rape

He was convicted of "attempting rape", and "penetrating someone with a finger" and "penetrating someone with a foreign object".

But this is rape, by definition:

>The revised UCR definition of rape is: Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/rape
>>
>>76620138
>things that never happened
>>
>>76620176
It's not a pussy pass.

I've been drunk and passed out. Certainly wouldn't have liked that someone abused me. Nobody does.
>>
>>76619431

Except in most of these cases both of the parties are drunk. If intoxicated people can't make rational decisions while intoxicated, we should prohibit them from engaging in potentially damaging activities (just like driving).

Outlaw sexual contact while intoxicated and lower the rates of sexual assault. Seems pretty straightforward.

>>76619611

And rape has been a problem as long as that too.

>>76619778

Pretty sure that's illegal anyway.

>>76619835

Well, it does now, so why not introduce new laws to respond to this new social standard?
>>
>>76620391
According to Bernie, every woman wants that
>>
>>76620330
>>76620154
>>76619931
>>76619431
>>76619105

reminder that this is the type of ultimate betalord fedora that we see standing in the background staring at the ground in the european feminist, antifa, and rapefugee welcome protests
>>
>>76620391
Then don't go to a fucking party and get drunk, skank. What do you think is going to happen?

It's not like a nice dinner and a glass of wine at a classy restaurant or something.
>>
>>76620420
No one's talking about bernout, you obsessed commie.
Stick to the dumb faggot in the op.
>>
>>76618106
He is guilty. 12 people convicted him 36 times. (3 counts that each juror returned a guilty verdict for)Get over it
>>
>>76620391
>I've been drunk and passed out.

then you deserve everything that happened to you because you lack self control and responsibility

>hurr durr I can go do whatever I want with no consequences. I'm a nigger!
>>
>>76620391

I once got drunk, roofied and came out of my haze being molested by an extremely attractive girl.

I didn't regret that at all.

It was kind of weird though, I will grant you that.
>>
>>76620473
>get drunk, skank.

I'm a guy you moron.

If you've never been passed-out drunk, then you missed something in life. But you're a /pol/ virgin writing inane comments, so I guess you haven't.
>>
>>76619105
Judge is up for re-election this fall.
Good luck, Persky.
>>
>>76620154
you can run and not everyone slurs when they're drunk, I've blacked out on numerous occasions, I usually wake up in bed but I can be pretty active still. One time I got back on this tower with my friends, so I had the fucking ability to walk up the stairs and when I came back I was like fuck me act normal, so I asked this girl to what school she goes to and she told me I had asked her 3 times already. One time I went ape shit on my friend because I was lighting the cigarette the wrong way and he tried to help me. This next time woke up at a friends house he told me that I was being a cunt the whole night, can't remember shit.
>>
>>76620584
>If you've never been passed-out drunk, then you missed something in life.

Troll or stupid: you decide
>I pick both
>>
>>76620138
Could have happened to me as well, anon
>Saturday night, fraternity is throwing a party
>See a 7/10 red head (so an 8-8.5/10 for me), both of us were pretty drunk, and we kick it off
>Frat Bro: "Anon, your turn to watch the door."
>Fuck, but the chick is hanging around and we just make out the entire time
>Shift is over, and the girl asks me to fuck her, and I suddenly start sweating bullets
>Her two friends suddenly appear, and I dumped her onto them
>Hear two weeks later she filed a rape report on another fraternity a week after my house's party.
Dodged a bullet there
>>
>>76620473
everyone is responsible of themselves but it doesn't mean we are allowed to break the law
>>
>>76620447
>going to protests

shiggy diggy

Only would ever go to TTIP protests.
>>
>>76620641
>This next time woke up at a friends house he told me that I was being a cunt the whole night, can't remember shit.
Did you go around and ask for stories of your drunken stupor? If not, you missed out on some grand lulz
>>
File: persky.jpg (60 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
persky.jpg
60 KB, 780x439
>>76620585
>>76619105
He's ugly as sin tho. Prolly a rapist himself.
>>
File: 1444435093881.jpg (338 KB, 1056x705) Image search: [Google]
1444435093881.jpg
338 KB, 1056x705
>>76620690
>going to protests
which one is you?
>>
>>76620661

There's some solid advice they need to be telling young men now.

>If you're drunk, do not engage in any sexual activity

>If she's drunk, do not be alone with her or engage in any sexual activity

At best give them your number/facebook and contact them when you're both sober. Not worth the potential headaches.

Think of it like driving a car. Leave the keys at home.

Going out drinking? Keep the dick in the pants.
>>
>>76619431

This is why your country is Cucked dumbass. Two drunk adults fuck around and the woman claims rape and you defend her. You're a piece of shit. Maybe this slut shouldn't be getting black out drunk in the middle of a frat party and consenting to getting finger blasted. Dumb fucking Kraut
>>
>>76620376

Just because you never leave your cheeto crusted neckbeard nest mean everyone on /pol/ is a faggot. Not saying the kid didn't make some bad decisions, hell, he probably did get off a bit easy thanks to his dads connections, but given the ridiculous narrative pushing of the media, i'm inclined to be a bit skeptical that such a stereotypical example of white privilege/rape culture isnt getting at least partially manipulated by the talking heads.

> B-but what if he was black?

Then /pol/ would reeeeeeee about their white wimmin being raped by subhumans like the autistic faggots that you are, and this wouldnt even make the news.
>>
>>76620663
Plenty of people break the law. It up to you to show enough good judgment to not break the law yourself as well as not hang out with people who break the law, don't drink yourself to the point of passing out around them etc.

You're damn right I've been blackout drunk before, but it was always around decent friends who took good care of me.
>>
>>76620154
>he wasn't even drunk
The police report says he was intoxicated
>>
>>76620396
Doesnt matter you show that to the police and youre scott free. Afterall she just leveraged a fake rape against you
>>
>>76620138
I definitely agree with you about the boogeyman thing. I once hooked up with a girl while drunk, and her friends tried convincing her she was assaulted. Luckily, she wasn't a psychopath, and she told them the truth that she liked it. If that girl had been an attention hungry feminist, things could've went differently.

The problem is that Brock's story is laughable. Everything is so convenient and it doesn't match up to what anyone else is saying.
>>
>he a stanford swimmer he a gud boi he dindu nuffin
>>
>>76620976

No, I'm pretty sure that's probably a sex crime all on it's own.

Show it to the cops and you'll get some kind of pervert filming charge.
>>
>>76620976
You just traded one charge for another.
>>
>>76621005
What's the rich douchebag entitled version of this?
>>
>>76620661

Honestly it terrifies me to think what could have happened. Now i don't even talk to women if i can help it, or if it is a veeeeery straight edge environment with lots of light and eyewitnesses.

Not even being a pol-fag, its just survival at this point. I'm not rolling the dice on a sexual assault/rape charge and derailing my hopes for med school, no thanks.
>>
>>76619244
There's a reason you can't drive drunk you insolent. Your reaction turns to shit, no balance etc etc, and is dangerous for others. If you weren't in any position to hurt anyone no one would gaf.. If you consent to sex while drunk, the next day, maybe you regret it a little.. buhu..
>>
>>76621183
Bill Clinton?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 443x332
Friendly reminder that a negro would have got 20 to life for what he did
>>
>>76620844
But this is also the problem, inhibition and decision making are dead when drunk, so it really takes great effort to not fuck a chick (unless ugly), especially when she is telling you to fuck her.

It would help if drunk women also took some of the flake of consent, this line it has to be 100% of the guy and he has to constantly make sure consent is given at all times, even post-coitus, does nothing but create tension.
>>
File: figure-1.jpg (27 KB, 467x255) Image search: [Google]
figure-1.jpg
27 KB, 467x255
>>76620868
>This is why your country is Cucked

Germany population background:

>European (White), 91.6%
>Middle Eastern/North Africa (including Turks) 4.5%

USA population background:

>White American (including Latino whites) 72.4 %

Germany can import 2 million refugees and will still always be more white than USA.
>>
>>76621197

People give a fuck if you drive drunk because you can also injure yourself, not just others.

>If you consent to sex while drunk

You might be getting raped.
>>
>>76621183
it IS the rich douchebag entitled version
>>
>>76618106
His statement is perfectly plausible and likely, I believe him. She's just embarrassed at being outed as a slut so she claims rape. That's what happens.
>>
>>76620775
I did it was nothing impressive, I just kept on drinking and being a cunt I also disappeared for an hour
>>
>>76621183
>It's not my fault, I'm not used to taking responsibility for my actions, sir.
>>
>>76621322

Which one is you? >>76620834
>>
>>76620928
>The police report says he was intoxicated

You're "intoxicated" once you drink 2 beers.

Drunk as in "unable to make conscious decisions" certainly not.
>>
>>76620138
>> Remember alpha training from plebbit
>> Stop kissing, break off, make up some excuse to leave and talk to someone else
lel what?

>> Diversity training from high school kicks in, worriedly ask if she is okay.
Oh god stop, my sides.

>> Realize that she is drunk
>> Realize she cannot give informed consent
>> Someone walking in on me in that situation? I dont know if i would run, but i wouldnt rule it out,
Top fucking kek is this what every Canadian is like? What a faggot.
>>
>>76621414
>It's not my fault, I'm not used to taking responsibility for my actions, sir.'

Is this what the girl said after she was asked about why she drank herself unconscious.
>>
>>76621347
If you injure yourself while drunk driving it's your own fault, of course people are sad w/e, but it's not the main reason it's illegal..

If you walk alone at night, you might be getting raped, lets make every scenario that increases rape percentage illegal..
>>
>>76621393
Well fuck. Keep trying, Ivan. You'll have stories to tell the next generations in no time.
>>
How come when I'm drunk I don't get the urge to rape unconscious women? Is this abnormal?
>>
>>76620585
He already won. Election was Tuesday.
>>
>>76621309

That's the thing though. You have to basically make it a steadfast rule (like leave the keys at home). Even tell your friends.

A lot of the time you're looking to hook up before you go out drinking. Don't.

If it's a mixed company environment, don't drink to complete retardation levels.
>>
File: whoareyou.jpg (336 KB, 1052x702) Image search: [Google]
whoareyou.jpg
336 KB, 1052x702
>>76621454

Which one in this pic is you?
>>
>>76621454
Police do not differentiate between "intoxicated" and "falling down drunk".
You're either over the legal BAC limit, or you're not.

You don't have to be falling over yourself to be inebriated beyond the ability to consciously control your actions.
>>
>>76621497
Well, drinking isn't a crime, you daft cunt.
>>
>>76621454
BAC of .171 most people would consider drunk, and nobody is saying he wasn't able to make conscious decisions, just that his assessment of the situation might not have been accurate.
>>
>>76621627
I don't disagree, but she had a BAC 3x the legal limit. That's pretty fucking drunk. that said....he had a BAC 2.5x the legal limit, so he was effectively just as drunk.
>>
>>76621544
Probably you're just normal. It's obviously repugnant for a drunken idiot to do stupid things in college, but it doesn't need to be a global news story.

We'd be bitching all day long non-stop if we wanted to try to scrutinize every last frat party.
>>
>>76621520

We do make it illegal to do things where you can hurt yourself. Like illegally climbing tall towers.

People need to walk around late at night. People don't need to have sex while intoxicated.

If the problem really is as bad as they say (1 in 5 women - with alcohol being a factor in nearly every case), what's the harm at looking at making it illegal for women to have sex while drunk?

Do you want women to keep getting assaulted?
>>
>>76621682

Nor is fucking someone that says "yes," you stupid bitch. Stupid bitch getting too drunk and passing out in the middle of a dumpsterfuck doesn't make it rape.
>>
>>76621682

Clearly it should be.

Look at all the rapes it's causing.
>>
>>76620138

>Kids literally cant have drunk hookups anymore without fear of going to jail.

Fucking wow. In high school we grew up on that shit. EVERY weekend we would party at someones house, get drunk and people would fuck in the bushes, in the shed, in whatever bed was available.

The alcohol allowed people to take nervous schoolyard crushes to the next level. Then when we were all legal, the same thing happened at bars and clubs every weekend. And Im sure it will be happening all over the world tomorrow night, anywhere that isnt a cucked US college.
>>
>>76621322

And that 4.5% will outbreed you within a hundred years
>>
>>76621785

Oh, and if I was a college administrator?

I'd ban all alcohol consumption among people in dorms. You'd have to blow a brethalyzer to gain entry to the dorms, and if you fail, you're expelled.
>>
>>76621497
>literally supporting white men chimping out with no consequences
christ alive what has this board become
>>
>>76619244
""""""""Rape""""""""
>>
>>76621987

You can't do that on US campuses. Fourth Amendment.
>>
>>76621454
She was .24 bac. He was .2 bac.
>>
>>76620911

>see story
>see flag

have a nice thread everyone
>>
>>76622015

>Literally supporting feminist women refusing to take any responsibility for their actions

It goes both ways to be fair.
>>
>>76622015
>Drunk fucking on college campuses
>White men chimping out

you're trying way too hard at baiting/trolling. lurk more, be less reddit, and try again in another thread in a few months once you get a finger on the pulse
>>
The defendant and the prosecution should both be hanged for their degenerate behavior.
>>
>>76622087

How does it violate the fourth amendment?
>>
>>76622087
Colleges have the right to be a dry campus, anon. This isn't an amendment issue, but an institution issue.
>>
>>76622233
breathalyzer is a search. Universities collect public money and are bound to the US constitution as public institutions.
>>
>>76621169
Record only audio then.
>>
Did his penis go into her vagina? Was there an ejaculation?
>>
>>76622190
>ooga booga lemme jus finger dis bitch in a dirty alleyway next to a dumpster
there was literally dirt in her vagina
>>
>>76622369
Nah, just some finger bang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLS_HARAYZQ
>>
>>76622369
No. a drunk girl and drunk guy meet at a party and he fingerblasts her outside the frat house. She passes out because she drank too much but HOW CAN YOU EXPECT HER TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HERSELF?

mind you that he was as drunk as she was
>>
>>76621722
>so he was effectively just as drunk.

Really depends on how experienced you are as a drinker. He was a frequent drinker (as proven by analyzing his phone text messages), she wasn't. His behavior is more indicative of how drunk he was than the blood BAC levels.
>>
>>76618106

He has the eyes of little bitch that wouldnt last in prison.

Have mercy on his anus, because the criminals will not
>>
>>76618345
fucking kek, this
>>
>>76622328

Hmmm. Seems like that could be worked around easily though.
>>
>>76622465
Didn't he go an throw up next to the dumpster? Sounds pretty drunk
>>
>>76622105
see >>76622465

>>76622490
that's exactly why you would send him there

to deter further would-be rapists
>>
>>76622377
>there was literally dirt in her vagina

>agree to a good old-fashioned dumpsterfuck
>dirt in cunt
i am shocked. SHOCKED
>>
>>76622558
>agreed
she didn't you nigger apologist
>>
>>76620138
lol you're gay
>>
File: deutschcuck.jpg (327 KB, 1039x691) Image search: [Google]
deutschcuck.jpg
327 KB, 1039x691
>>76622465
which one are you?
>>
>>76622465

She was a frequent drink though. Also frequently suffered alcohol induced blackouts.

>>76622490

Like prison even matters - They're all complaining that six months isn't enough - But this Poor Little White Boy is going to spend his life on the sex offenders register.

Everywhere he goes his neighbors are going to think;

>oh shit, we got a pedophile moving in next door
>>
>>76622600

Better gay than rapist, I suppose.
>>
>>76619105
>foreigners trying to change our system
keep your garbage on your side of the pond
>>
>>76622592
yes she did you dumb fucking faggot.

even if you don't think she actually said yes (I do), she agreed to it the minute she decided to drink 10 drinks in 3 hours and pass out.
>>
>>76622550
did he? I don't know

the two Swedes said nothing about throwing up.
>>
>>76622555
He's a limp-wristed rich pansy, he won't be in the GP.
>>
>>76618106
in sweden rape is only allowed if there is at least 1 black/muslim male involed
>>
>>76622694
drunk sex isn't rape. I had it a few weeks ago and the girl has a boyfriend. don't tell the cops
>>
>>76622733
His statement claimed that he did. I would think there'd be evidence disproving him if he was lying since the police turned it into a crime scene and that would have been used by the prosecution which they never brought up (as far as I know)
>>
Statement versus statement, I wouldn't believe either party here.

Eyewitnesses are fucking useless.

People lie (all involved can).
>>
>>76622733
WHICH ONE ARE YOU IN THAT FAGGOT PROTEST PIC?
>>
>>76622722
>get seriously shitfaced
>somebody asks you if you want to do something
>say yes because you're so intoxicated
>sober up later
>realize that you actually don't/didn't want to do said thing
>"lol jokes on you you said yes when you were mentally impaired"
>>
>>76619244
>>76619297
>>76620396
>>76620559
>>76620844
>>76621090
>>76621347
>>76621586
>>76621785
>>76621853
>>76621987
>>76622160
>>76622233
>>76622520
>>76622639
>>76622694
australia tumblr is here. look at all the posts from the same german as well. ignore them they're faggots.
>>
>>76622830
Seriously, any sane adult would slap them both on the wrist and tell them to stop being such fuck-ups. Any sane judge would order all the lawyers involved to go do some community service and stop clogging up the courts with stupid bullshit.
>>
>>76620832
He looks like the short guy from princess bride
>>
>>76622862
this exact argument works for the other person as well you retard
>>
>>76622819

Funnily enough, the amount of people that have probably "raped" someone under the drunk consent laws would probably throw society into chaos if they were all suddenly charged.
>>
>>76618106
who cares every minute dies a kid passes in africa
>>
>>76623016
In a different scenario? Absolutely.
>>
>>76623016
not at all because he was the one initiating
>>
You fucking stormfags need to learn some fucking empathy real fucking quick. You have NO IDEA what it's like to be digitally raped. Imagine, if you can in your bigoted pea brains, this scenario: You're at a party, you've drank too much, you pass out, and a moderately attractive athletic blonde girl you may or may not have already been fooling around with that night TAKES OFF YOUR PANTS AND TUGS ON YOUR COCK until good Samaritan Swedes chase her off. Do you think you could live through the everyday torment of knowing that a young, above average athletic girl took advantage of you like that, violated you...raped you? And that, you stupid fucking cowards, is what it feels like to be a woman.
>>
>>76622825
>His statement claimed that he did.

I skimmed through his statement, I don't remember reading this. Mind quoting the passage? Then again, you can throw up from mixing drinks too much too. The Swedes said he wasn't drunk.
>>
>>76618106

The girl doesn't remember it, so other people excusing this act as "with horrible consequences on the girl" when the guy will be much more affected is ridiculous.

He just fingered her and got 6 months for it. Great, all fine. Now social media is hoping he gets a sentence of like 5 years for a fingering and that the judge is fired. This is ridiculous, Fox News even called it "terrifying rape" and this man is being shown as someone who is a horrible human being for something that they both barely remember happened.

THAT is the main problem, this guy should just stay in prison for 6 months and then come back to life as a normal (not drunk) human being who can now fulfill his dream. But NOOOOO, the media is talking about him as a horrible human being for a slight fingering while ignoring all those black and muslim rape cases in Europe and the US.

Fuck this world.
>>
So we have a he said they said with Turner vs. the Swedes. I don't think their full statements have been released yet since I can't find them, so we don't know exactly what they say happened (please correct if wrong) but apparently the jury believed them.

What was the physical evidence? I'm guessing it backed up the Swedes' testimony and not Turner's?
>>
Is there a trial transcript / evidence log so that we can get the facts unfiltered through bs?
>>
>>76623102
>allow myself to get so drunk i can't think or see straight
>whooooo i'm not responsible for my own actions
>guy asks me to let him rail me out in the backyard, fuck yeah I always wanted to do this
>I pass out because i'm a dumb slut with no sense of self-control
>we get caught and people find out how slutty i am
>wait, I'm NOT a slut! it was rape! yeah! rape!
>wew, crisis averted, my friends and the school almost thought i was one of THOSE girls who get drunk and have sex at frat parties
>>
>>76623014
heh, nice movie though

>>76623048
>someone disagrees with me
>triggered

need a /pol/ safe-space?
>>
File: deathofeurope.jpg (329 KB, 1045x701) Image search: [Google]
deathofeurope.jpg
329 KB, 1045x701
>>76623223
which one in this pic is you?
>>
>>76623186

She initiated via a back rub.

I bet he's wishing he went and got a massage from an old chinese lady at the mall instead now.
>>
>>76623233
>He just fingered her and got 6 months for it.

He would've fucked her too if the Swedes didn't stop him.

Attempted murder can also be phrased as "he just pointed a gun at someone".
>>
>>76623404
lmao i'd say so
>>
>>76618106
let me guess. all those defending Brock here are white American males who refuse to believe they're privileged in any way because they worked a summer at the local resort or restaurant.
>>
Wait, he only fingered her? Listening to feminist outrage I would have guessed at least a bloody buttfucking. And he got grassed by some swedecucks? Topkek.
>>
>>76618106
So if I get this right? There was no penis involved?
>>
>>76623413
god damn you're a cuck
>>
>>76619244
i thought it was already illegal. in america colleges make you take online classes to know that if you and a partner drink and have sex, and you are male, you are committing rape. they go through all the ridiculous in's and out's of their title ix laws
>>
>>76623519

The funny thing is he admitted to the fingering.

The only thing the Swedes saw was dry humping.
>>
>>76620661
I'd be in jail if the girl didn't like me.
>meet 18 year old at qt tinder
>invite her over for drinks
>both pretty trashed, have been making out all night
>prepare the bone zone, she demands I fuck her
>she falls asleep halfway through the plowing
>goddammit.zip
>fireman carry her up the stairs to my bed
>sleep/blackout
>wake up the next morning, asks if we had sex
>OHFUCK
>gamble and say yeah but you kinda passed out haha
>she thinks it's hilarious and we spend the rest of the day in bed fucking
>wewlad I could've gone to jail

Am I a Brock Turner? Also a white male swimmer frat brother
>>
>>76623539

Seriously, I don't know why in the U.S. college aged people just don't rule out all sex when alcohol is involved. I even said being alone with a woman when alcohol involved should be a no go.

How is it worth the drama?
>>
>>76623537
>uh oh he pointed out a logical flaw in my argument
>better call him a cuck
inb4 you call me a faggot libcuck as well
>>
>>76623413

Yes, because intent to do that was totally proven. Dude probably didn't even know that she fell asleep due to his horrible fingering skills.
>>
>>76621536
I have plenty of stories just not any good when I'm blackout drunk. I know a guy who scaled 4 stories with a vacuum cleaner in his hands because his friends locked him in the apartment because he was way too drunk to go with them
>>
>>76623749
Yes

This is matriarchy

If she wants you in jail, you get imprisoned. If you be a good slave, you get to keep fucking her until she cucks you.

For the rest of your life, she can claim you raped her that day.
>>
>>76622951
Thank you. Fucking pussies. Live a little you cunts.
>>
>>76623779
it isn't. i'm dating someone who doesnt drink, and i make sure i dont drink when im around them, and it makes the relationship so much stronger. no drunken arguments or anything
>>
>>76623841
>his friends locked him in the apartment because he was way too drunk to go with them

that's a good way to come back to an obliterated apartment
>>
>>76623413

He was making out with her, and fingering her for 20 minutes. Clearly the dude is a beta virgin, because no girl needs 20 minutes of foreplay, especially behind a fucking dumpster.

If the swedecucks never showed up the only thing that would have happened is the beta fuck would have got a rug burn on his cock from rubbing it against his jeans for another hour or so.
>>
>>76623779
Are you a virgin? Seriously. You sound like the lamest cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1334x694
>>76623749
You also gave alcohol to a minor, you are so fucked for the next 3 years until she turns 21
>>
>>76619244
Technically it is illegal to have sex while intoxicated here since consent goes out the window the minute you're under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
>>
>>76623965

No.

But I'm an oldfag, so I didn't have to deal with this shit growing up, and now I'm married, so I don't get to deal with this shit.
>>
>>76623302
You are on the same league as the tumblrtards saying this was forceful rape and he deserves a death sentence; utterly one-sided and wrong as fuck. You aren't even attempting to follow the case.
Whatever, he's convicted and you've lost before you even started.
>>
HOW TO NOT GET RAPED WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK AT A FRAT PARTY:

Step 1: Don't get blackout drunk at a frat party

Tomorrow we'll discuss whether or not sex can make babies.
>>
>>76623893
>>76623966
Thankfully she's not the brightest and looks up to me because I'm older. I doubt the idea has even crossed her mind
>>
>>76618106
GOTT STRAFE SCHWEDEN
>>
>>76624073
The whole put your dick away when drinking attitude is retarded. That's like the best time to hook up with chicks. Obviously if she was passing out common sense would dictate you leave that one alone. But i don't buy into the hold out attitude, so fucking lame.
>>
>>76623954
nah, mate, he was fucking her. of course he won't admit to it in so many words. the Swedes saw him humping her. it's beyond obvious what went down. a 6yr sentence is pretty lenient b/c he would've been out in 3. a 6mo sentence deserves some harsh criticism.
>>
File: 1452487355866.jpg (38 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1452487355866.jpg
38 KB, 256x320
>>76618106
>starts fingering her
>gets quesy

he should be thrown in jail for being such a beta faggot, i agree with the courts decision

now i see while you failures on /pol/ identify with this guy so much

>6 months in fucking JAIL not even state prison

oh_wow_its_fucking_nothing.jpg
>>
>>76624217

Yeah, well the consequences seem to outweigh the benefits on U.S. colleges right now.

If you like the idea of being a on pedo registry accessible by the public for the rest of your life because you had drunk sex with a chick and she regrets it the next day, that's good for you.
>>
Happened to me a few days ago. Help me /pol/

>getting drunk with a girl at my house last weekend
>she said she wanted to spend the night and was generally all over me
>start getting nervous about the impending drunk sex
>sneak away every 20 mimutes to the bathroom for quick jelquing sessions to make my dick look bigger
>finally time for bed
>she strips down to her thong and bra
>get in bed with her
>"oh anon, I dont want to have sex with you"
>she just drank all the alcohol I bought and wouldnt let me pick anything for us to watch on tv for the past 4 hours
>now doesnt want to have sex
>start having bad drunk thoughts about how she just used me
>wait for her to fall asleep
>still drunk, I start rubbing her pussy, (no penetration) grabbing her ass and putting my hand up her shirt
>before I fall asleep I take a picture of her ass
>she wakes up at like noon the next day while ive been up all morning
>she says "thanks for last night you are awesome" and just leaves
>hasnt contacted me at all

So /pol/ I totally raped this girl technically speaking. Should I feel bad? I was right she was just using me to get drunk because she is 19 but im not sure that is enough to justify drunk fondling.
>>
LMAO

The guy should get convicted of rape

The girl should be charged with public intoxication

Punish both for acting degenerate in public.
>>
>>76619244
you're a meme england, no one cares what you think
>>
>>76624258
It's your justice system America. Maybe look at the fact if people can pay for good lawyers damn near anything is possible to get off of.
>>
>>76623749
No, you couldn't have gone to jail. She was at your place, and it would've been a "he-said-she-said" at worst.

Besides, she was conscious when the sex started. Don't shit your pants over this. If you aren't a general asshole nothing bad will ever happen.
>>
>>76620559

> molested by an extremely attractive girl
> anally fingered by a trap

pick one
>>
>>76624270

>Sex offender registry for life

>World Famous As Dumpster Diver Rapist

>>76624258

He was clothed.
>>
>>76624217
>The whole put your dick away when drinking attitude is retarded. That's like the best time to hook up with chicks.
No, because there's barely any feeling, depressants like alcohol numb sensation like a motherfucker. You think it's "the best" because it's easier than spreading vegemite on toast.
Save the inebriated fucking for MDMA.
>>
>>76624355
turbo autism
>>
>>76620138
I reported you to the authorities for this anon, you are not out of the statute of limitations and I'm sick of you criminals getting away with sexual assault
>>
>>76624270
>starts throwing up while fingering nasty drunk college girl
>next to a dumpster
Dude, some college sluts have absolutely terrible vaginal hygene. The dude was probably throwing up because he couldnt distinguish the rotten pussy smell from the literal garbage next to him
>>
>>76624351
Maybe Aussie chicks aren't as fucking mental then, but most girls i've fucked have been very cool about it.
>>
File: 123456789.gif (1 MB, 300x149) Image search: [Google]
123456789.gif
1 MB, 300x149
>>76624496
>>
>>76624459
still literally nothing jail is a fucking joke I know people that have gone to state prison over DUI's
>>
>>76624355

Yes, you're an evil rapist.
>>
>>76624464
I was more going along the lines of when people are drunk you can hook up with chicks easier? But yeh md sex is better than drunk sex.
>>
>>76624452

Is the Trap attractive?
>>
>>76624355
>"oh anon, I dont want to have sex with you"
Should have been like "aight bitch then I don't want you in my house wasing my time and money" and kicked her out right there.
>>
>>76624355
I feel more sorry for you than her. You weren't man enough for her to want the dingaling
>>
>>76624355
>Should I feel bad?

yes.

wasn't technically rape tho (no penetration), and she couldn't really press charges anyway since she agreed to get into bed with you. should've kicked her out then and there
>>
>>76624565

He's going to jail as a rapist.

And he's going to be on the pedo google maps 4 lyfe.

That sounds pretty fucked up to me. Guys get less for break and enter.
>>
>>76618106
>Clearly the jury believed the Swedes
well we cant lie
also we have a big understanding about rape senpai
>>
>>76624565
They should of got a better lawyer.
>>
>>76624355
>anon I dont want to have sex with you
>not mounting her right then and their and making her prove that statement
Fucking betas these days man jesus christ

If she is serious she will let you know. If she wants to be taken and desired passionately she will give in. Saying no is a way women increase pleasure by increasing the alphaness of their male who takes what he wants.

You guys really are all virgins arent you?
>>
>>76624518

Pretty sure this happens in Australia too, just not at U.S. levels (like mass shootings ya know)
>>
>>76624699
You're all a bunch of honest pussies.
>>
>>76620006
I only use it to follow bands/tv shows/movies etc because info is usually posted there first
>>
>>76624425
Brad Pitt said it best in Killing Them Softly:

"America is not a country, it's a business."

you're damn right our justice system is suspect as fuck. our entire damn nations is. being poor is the biggest offense. i mean, people with any sort of stable income constant berate and shame those who do not or are incapable and seek state welfare.
>>
>>76624826
We even have to keep New Yorks niglets under control

http://nypost.com/2015/04/22/swedish-cops-on-vacation-break-up-subway-fight/
>>
>>76618106
Sandniggers finger rape Swedish and German whores in public all the time and they don't even arrest them? White guy has a legit sex emergency and all of a sudden he's the bad guy
>>
Why do Swedes ruin EVERYTHING? Disgusting race.
>>
>>76624752

>You should have done it anyway

Do not take this mans advice. You will not like jail.
>>
File: 1445273579398.gif (3 MB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
1445273579398.gif
3 MB, 500x254
>>76624696
he's going to his county jail as a "rapist" that got 6 months? the only people hes gonna be in there with are gonna be like weed possession and fucking barfights

this kid got off sooooooooo lucky, didnt those baylor football players do the same thing? and there facing up to 25 YEARS IN A TEXAS STATE PENITENTIARY?!

this turbonerd should he thanking his fucking stars
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 720x522
>>76624647
THIS TOO

What are you doing having a girl you just met stay in your bed without fucking her?!?

I would literally say "alright get up then, you're leaving"

If she was a prude, a virgin or my gf she could plead her case, but a fucking random teenage slut? GTFO
>>
>>76624752
this man knows

Also, in Germany just saying "no" isn't enough for rape. You have to physically resist.

I've had girls who said "no, no, no" then "yes, yes, yes". You always have to find out. Women will almost always say "no" first, even if they don't mean it, because a polite. A woman who says "yes" to a stranger is a slut.
>>
File: 1459029641282.jpg (15 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1459029641282.jpg
15 KB, 500x359
>>76624919
>legit sex emergency
where can i get a subscription for this?
>>
>>76624980

It's not even the jail.

It's the lifetime on the pedo registry.

His life is utterly wrecked.
>>
>>76624752
Before she fell asleep I made out with her and touched her everywhere but whenever it would get intense she would tell me to stop so eventually I got pissed and just gave up. Thought she was on her period or something
>>
File: 1445810493248.jpg (9 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1445810493248.jpg
9 KB, 505x431
>>76618106
Brown or Black man accused of raping White woman:
>Kill that nigger!
>Race War Now! Gas The Kikes
>I HATE NIGGURS!!!
>Send them back to Africa
>BURN THE COAL! PAY THE TOLL!
>White wymynz r da Greatest!

White man accused of raping White woman:
>She's a slut. She had it coming.
>Muh fememeism!
>They were both drunk!
>SO what, she CLEARLY wanted it.
>I love muh White Womynz!

IamIDoingItRight?
>>
File: 1463320436380.jpg (32 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
1463320436380.jpg
32 KB, 367x332
Fucking Sweden can't keep their faggotry contained to their own country. Build the wall!
>>
>>76624963
He didn't say to rape her, just to get physical with her and see how she reacts.

It works, I know it does.

I don't even want to get into it, educating your virgins on pick-up is a waste of time anyhow.
>>
>>76625172
Fingering a drunk girl who is willfully making out with you isn't rape.
>>
>>76618345
kek, you know a swede was shitfaced when he engaged in a heterosexual activity.
>>
>>76624980
Which fucking lawyers did that college give those players. That or they fucking used their own LOL. Either way the lawyers seems fucking shite and they're dumb cunts for using them.
>>
>>76625172
not quite right.

here and there you can find some sane and normal /pol/-posters too.

read the thread, loads of people agree he deserved a bigger sentence.
>>
>>76619544
>unresponsive is an interesting term. were her eyes closed? was she not responding to their swedish chef speak?
When the police arrived, they applied standard level-of-consciousness evaluation techniques: she didn't respond to speech or gentle shaking, but she did respond to pain stimulus (pinching the fingernail). Later, she vomited, but was able to keep her own airway clear.

That's consistent with a certain level of passed-out drunkenness, but also consistent with "playing dead". People can be passed out that way, or they can be in a more severe condition where they don't respond to pain stimulus and drown in their own vomit. Most people can only fake the less severe unconsciousness.

The trouble is that she would have a reasonable motive to pretend to be passed out: if she were conscious, then this girl (who had a boyfriend) would be labelled as a nasty slut who fucks in public. For all she knew at that point, she'd be kicked out of college and put on the sex offenders registry, and be fined or spend days in jail. If she made the decision to play the part of the passed-out girl when drunk, then she would be unlikely to admit it once she sobered up: then she'd be a nasty slut AND a horrible false accuser.

So we can't conclude anything from the appearance of being passed out she gave.

Furthermore, people can go on getting more drunk after they stop drinking, because alcohol takes time to absorb. She might have seemed reasonably capable of consent when they started making out, then passed out moments before the pair were discovered, and slipped deeper in before the police arrived.
>>
>>76625121
i'm not denying that the pedo registry is fucked but in the grand scheme of things this could not have gone any better for him

fucking 6 months goddamn i need to get this guys lawyer
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 750x750
>>76624963
If she actually doesn't consent, then you stop you fucking muslim. That doesn't mean you don't be a fucking male and make her have an orgasmic sex with an assertive dominant male.

What the fuck kind of submissive cucks is this New World Order making jesus fucking christ.

Alex jones was right: YOURE ALL LOW PROTEIN LOW TESTOSTERONE HIGH ESTROGEN BABIES

FIX YOURSELVES AND BE FUCKING MEN

DO NOT RAPE
>>
>>76620391
Don't go out and get so drunk you black out. Do that in your own home if you have to dumb dumb
>captcha select all drinks
MOOOOOOOT!
>>
>>76625452
That's the attitude! This lawyer is gonna be the busiest man in America now. I heard Bill Cosby called him up and got him on the case
>>
>>76618106
explain to me why my tax dollars are paying for someone to figure out why pine cones and needles were in this rich white bitches vagina, put there by another rich white kid.

idgaf
>>
>>76625216
Nice to know im not the only one on this fucking board that has been inside a vagina.

I'm about to give up on the white race if you guys cant figure this stuff out on your own.
>>
>>76625437
The Swedes saw her passed out while he was dry-banging her.

So then she must've been faking it the whole time with him, in which case he's equally guilty.

I mean, it would be unlikely, but you are judging him based on his actions, not on hers.
>>
>>76620584

>if you've never forgotten the fun you had, you've missed out on something in life.

Pretty sure it's the other way around.
>>
>>76624355

Are you a virgin or just really inexperienced with girls?

They always say that shit because they don't want you to think that they are a slut. Next time a girls pulls that shit, start out by saying "that's fine, but you owe me a massage then because I'm sore from the gym." Then say "I'll go first to show you how I like to be massaged."

Have her lay on her stomach, and then you sit on top of her butt. You only need to massage her for a few minutes. Rub her lower back, neck, shoulders, etc. When working from shoulders to lower back, make sure to brush her side boob. Then massage her hamstrings and thighs and work up to her ass. Girls love ass massages.

If you do it right, you'll notice that she is starting to get in the mood. Tell her to turn over so you can massage her thighs a little better, and then you go in for the makeout.

When I was single, this worked for me almost every time.
>>
>>76625255
Unless you're a nigga.

>>76625414
That was obviously a shitpost m8.
>>
After some more digging it looks like this statement Turner gave completely matches what he told police at the time of his arrest. The meeting at the party, the making out on the ground, the fingering her by the dumpster, the getting up after feeling sick, the claims of consent. Also his clothes were on the entire time, and his dick never left his pants, so clearly the aggressive humping that the Swedes saw wasn't penetrative rape but probably the dry humping Turner said he was doing. Any physical evidence I've found also matches this story.

The issue is whether Turner knew she was unconscious. He claimed he didn't know. I'm starting to wonder what it was about the Swedes' testimony that was so convincing given everything else.
>>
File: 1458143103848.jpg (34 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1458143103848.jpg
34 KB, 606x540
Is there anyone else who doesn't care if the rape was done by a white male?
If this was a nigger or akbar I'd want a death sentence.
>>
>>76624355

In my oldfag experience, this girl wasn't into you. If the girl feels too slutty (probably your fault) and doesn't want to fuck you in the first night, she won't say "I don't want to" - she'll say something like "I'm not going to fuck you tonight".
>>
>>76625521
Rofl fucking Moot, but yeh maybe people need to learn to not drink Vodka when they're out. That's the real creeping death. I think the problem is kids at college are still learning their limits. I'm 23 now drinking since 15 and I can control myself well, some of these kids wouldn't of drank in their life and now they're at college with a free pass. It's an inevitability
>>
>>76625842
If it was either of those races, this wouldn't even be in the news as either would be in jail.
>>
>>76625437
>had a boyfriend

Proof on this? Completely changes my mind on the story if true. Girls cry rape when they cheat all the time. It's like clockwork
>>
>>76625842
What if it was done by a Chechen? Would you paradox and blow up?
>>
>>76618106
REMINDER THAT THE GIRL HE "RAPED" HAD A BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1024x1463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1024x1463
>>76625752
Thats a good method but a real alpha just gets in between her legs, holds her tight, looks deep into her in the eyes and determines wether shes going "nonono this is rape" or "yesyesyes god please fuck me until I give birth to a litter of your children"
>>
File: 1465332327345.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465332327345.png
149 KB, 499x499
>>76626176
>>
>>76626105
It's in that statement she gave that's making all the social media rounds.
>>
>>76626213
>>76625752
>>76624752
All this talk has me erect now. Brb firing up tinder
>>
>>76626105

Her own statement that is apparently SODEEP even though it's basically just her saying "the hospital staff freaked me out, I wanted to move on but your dad got really good lawyers and scared me more, and we totally weren't kissing and dancing we were just playing around and that's conpletely different."
>>
>>76620138
Guy was an alpha made out with her sister and 4 other chicks you are a beta faggot.

My rape story and my friends:
>go home with roommate we came back from a party and he wants to just drink and talk
>we do a power hour ( shot of beer every minute) while shooting the shit
>already super drunk from the party getting worse
>last thing I remember is standing in the hallway stumbling around
>wake up and feel pressure on my dick
>fat chick my floormate went home with is giving me a hj
>confused and disgusted
>cum on her ass and go sit in the common room playing video games

>pop 3 xanax
>wake up next morning some fat black chick has sent me pics of her nasty roast beef saying how good i am with my fingers
>later i get a gf and i meet her for the first time, fat blackie loudly says in front of gf how good i am
>i try to get gf drunk and lead her away so she forgets

>fraternity drinking event friend passes out in his room
>girls come for the party one stops in the room
>later we hear moaning and bed creaking
>go in to congratulate friend to seehe is completely naked and passed out with a little puke on his belly and chest and he pissed his bed
>girl is gone and so is his shirt
>>
>>76625172
He wasn't even accused of raping her, he was accused of "attempted rape" of a girl who went with him willingly away from the party.

His version of the story is that she must have passed out during their drunken foreplay, and he likely would have noticed and stopped before actually getting his dick in, and it's a reasonable possibility.

He's getting half a year in jail for being caught on top of a passed out girl who got drunk willingly (not roofied -- they found only alcohol in her system), went with him willingly, and who he never stuck his dick in or injured in any way, based on guesses of what her recent history of consciousness was, and guesses of what his actions would have been in the hypothetical situation that they were not found. She says she doesn't know what happened.
>>
men are fucking stupid. The simple solution is deny sex from every woman ever. Even if they beg, cry, manipulate..deny deny deny. It's time for men to have respect for their bodies. Have sex only when you're 100% sure you can trust the girl or not. If she's drunk and takes advantage, call the police. Trust me, denying sex will piss women off more than you think
>>
>>76626176

Wow, classic SJW media covering up this part of the story.

So fucking obvious now what happened. She agreed to go back with him, was way too drunk, hooked up with him and passed out at some point, cops became involved so she realized her boyfriend would find out, didn't want to lose her boyfriend so claimed it was not consensual.
>>
File: LibertaREEE.jpg (432 KB, 2700x2000) Image search: [Google]
LibertaREEE.jpg
432 KB, 2700x2000
>>76619244
SPECIFICALLY
ASKED
FOR
THE
OPPOSITE
OF
THIS
>>
>>76625799
i think your assumption that it was the Swedes testimony that convinced the jury instead of the combative and ultimately inept defense (it was the probation office that recommended the lenient sentence), Brock's believability, and the context of the entire circumstance/rape. common sense will tell you what was going down that night. Brock has been caught lying about previous drug use and is not reliable given the context. dude fucked up and got caught. somehow is father pulled some strings and got him a light sentence.
>>
>>76619244
The state built the roads and polices them, hence we can decide what under what condition people are allowed to drive on them. Sex is a private act that occur anywhere, there is no way for the state to enforce your idea.
>>
>>76625752
Not a virgin. And ive literally done this move before but it worked on a complete slut so idk about its effectiveness on sober adult women. She kept complaining about her friend who was in the hospital so I asked her if she wanted a massage to "relieve stress" and 10 minutes later she was sucking my dick while I watched blade runner

>>76625920
She actually said the words "i dont want to have sex with you tonight" but I dont believe she wants to have sex with me in any time because she has done this to me before. Hung out with me during the day and drank all my beer or smoked all my weed then she just leaves. Probably to go mooch off another poor sap
>>
>>76626737
She was told by the cops when she woke up that she was raped, and the guy was arrested at the scene for rape
>>
>>76625172
yep, spot on. proof? THIS ENTIRE THREAD (with a nod to that Canadian guy)
>>
File: 1447897892432.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447897892432.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>76623513
I almost feel bad for you so here's your (You)
>>
>>76620154
White privilege? What the fuck is that? Haven't you seen your own working class, your own rape victims, your own government shitting on all of you? You're a European, you should kick the fuck out of anyone who suggests we have white privilege, instead you're getting brainwashed by a leftie American term.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 731x1030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 731x1030
>>76627119
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

>dont submit to bitches
>a woman must prove her worth for that otherwise you need to treat her like a whore
>>
>>76618106
>“It should be noted that several times throughout giving his statement, Jonsson became very upset, to the point where he began crying while recounting the incident,” the report read.

The Swedes were effeminate white knight faggots.
>>
>>76618911
Those swede fucks barely wanted to comment on anything. This whole case is suspicious as fuck. From the whole presented situation to the jail sentance of only 6 months.
>>
>>76627259

She had a boyfriend. The slut had no business leaving the party with another guy. Every action she makes after that should be suspect since she's proven herself to be a selfish, horrible person
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.