[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am fucked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Well /pol/, I said I wouldn't let this happen and it happened. I like a Muslim girl. She has a beautiful smile and long jet black hair. Lightly tanned skin and eyes very soulful.

I feel sick bros. I spent so much time not liking Muslim culture. The honor killings, forced marriage...

I have never been more torn. Can inter religion relationships work out? I am a Christian but I do not go to church.

I like the girl and even held her hand a bit but I feel like her parents might be crazy because when I took her out, she said she doesn't get out much.

Wake me the fuck up. Why is there always something wrong with the women that like me back?
>>
Convert her to Christianity. Make her leave her family.
>>
>>76617773
Kill yourself race traitor. I hope you have lots of brown kids with her so one of them can behead sand nigger lover
>>
>>76617773
You fucking wot?
Talk to her about her religion of peace and see how she react. This will change your mind
>>
>>76617773
Honor killings and forced marriage are a barbarian thing, not a muslim thing. Lots of non-muslims do them too.

Fuck her and convert her away from Islam. Its your duty.
>>
/pol/ is a satire board, dummy.
>>
>>76617952
I support loving whoever you want as long as they love you too.

Also, I am not traitoring any race.
>>
File: 1413306522910.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1120) Image search: [Google]
1413306522910.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1120
>>76617773
>middle class american muslims practice honor killings and forced marriage
>>
>>76618061
Don't ever try to convert Muslim women. Her parents will honor kill you and her.
>>
Hehe

My dislike of Islam ended up making me become well informed on it

Feel like if I ever got a muzzie gf I'd probably meme on her all day long

Just shouting ALLAH SNACKBAR n shit.
>>
I went out with a Muslim girl once abd she said "insallah" for no particular reason... I was afraid she was gona explode right then...
>>
arab girls are qt and they hate jews, could be worse senpai
>>
File: HITLERQUOTE.jpg (54 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
HITLERQUOTE.jpg
54 KB, 850x400
there is nothing wrong with that OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.