[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey leaf-fags aka America's hat, why the fuck did you elect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Hey leaf-fags aka America's hat, why the fuck did you elect this biggest cuck of all time as your PM?
>>
>>76612936

Justin Trudeau has a pussy and should wear a burqa, according to Islam.
>>
>>76612936
Probably the same reason why amerifats elected the biggest mass murderers of all time.
>Obama (twice)
>Bush (twice)
>Shame (forever)
>>
>>76613123
Ops, sorry. I mean """elected""".
>>
We elected him because he promised to reform the FPTP electoral system; thereby giving ALL Canadians a voice, and not just the >40% who vote for the winning party.

So far he's busy cucking us out instead and making excuses for delaying the reform.

AKA a fucking liar.
>>
>>76612936
Girls voted for weedman cause he looked "cute" no joke a few of my female friends and my ex said that and everyone else voted for the weed and rapefugees
>>
Also his majority government was an accident. Strategic voters were aiming to create a liberal lead minority government. But we over-shot the goal and accidentally turned him into a cuck dictator.
>>
>>76613123
Your own politicians are no better. By extension they're rapists and murderers, except they let it happen to their own people instead of foreigners.
>>
>>76613123
>Bush (twice)

At least we bombed 600,000 muslimfag children in Iraq.

What have you done, swedish cuck? You continue to give those sand niggers free money and in turn get raped.
>>
>>76612936
It's 2015
>>
>>76613355
>Girls voted for weedman cause he looked "cute"

Wow even your women are cucks.

Jesus, Canadafag, what is the point of your country in general? Why does it even exit?
>>
File: 19fd-trumpscotus1-superJumbo.jpg (428 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
19fd-trumpscotus1-superJumbo.jpg
428 KB, 2048x1365
>>76613501
>It's 2015

He's a fucking white cuck.
>>
File: rW1LSS.png (19 KB, 100x91) Image search: [Google]
rW1LSS.png
19 KB, 100x91
>>76613018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Iftar_dinner
we did it first
jefferson did it first for ottoman ambassadors, but
>The annual tradition started in 1996 when Hillary Clinton hosted a Ramadan Eid celebration dinner
>>
>>76613820
>>76613820

>jefferson

Don't you dare bring that great man into this thread.
>>
>>76613426
>>76613454
>Your own politicians are no better.
Of course they're no better. That's the point. They're ALL the same.

>At least we bombed 600,000 muslimfag children in Iraq.
Being this happy about killing children.

Yes. Sweden is cuck central of Scandi right now. I blame our women for being privileged to the point of living in a dream world.

In the current state of things I'm seriously considering moving house to Russia and starting anew. Sure. I'm gonna get fucked by Putin, but at the end of the day; do I rather want a black D inside of me- or a white?
http://www.friatider.se/putin-bjuder-p-gratis-mark-i-fj-rran-stern
>>
>>76614054
>Being this happy about killing children.

Gotta get them while they're young.
>>
>>76614054
Instead of moving to the hellhole known as Russia, why not go for Poland instead? They're much more accepting of your values as long as you don't try to impose them onto others. Russians will stab you if you don't give them a cigarette.
>>
>>76613123
Don't you have a bull to fluff?
>>
>>76612936
61% of Canadians actually didn't vote for this guy and he still won.
>>
>>76614508
>61% of Canadians actually didn't vote

So kind of like Hellary? Is your voting process as cucked as USA?
>>
>>76612936
If he seriously fasted all day I don't even know what to say

>yeah I think I can do that! this ramadan sounds FUN!
>>
>>76613820
(((JEWfferson)))
>>
>>76612936
What do the Canadian muslims think of their leader being so cozy with gays?
>>
>>76614875
>What do the Canadian muslims think of their leader being so cozy with gays?

They want to throw him off a tall building and stone his dead corpse.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.