[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are fags just following Milo because it's the "new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: CkduXqdVEAEP9LG.jpg (106 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CkduXqdVEAEP9LG.jpg
106 KB, 1200x900
Are fags just following Milo because it's the "new cool" or are they actually right wing?
>>
>>76612749
They're following because they're fags
>>
Do u not see his illuminati hand gestures or what? Hes like a slightly conservative stephen fry dude, 100% shill for satan.
>>
He's 'hip new and trendy' hence why the edgy pre-teens around here love him.

They should really go and get their own sub-reddit rather than coming here.
>>
Probably for the buttsex.
>>
File: 1337748231536.jpg (5 KB, 150x140) Image search: [Google]
1337748231536.jpg
5 KB, 150x140
He strikes me as being kind of an asshole overall
I think he is more interested in staying in the limelight than anything else and will purposefully agitate or insult people to achieve this effect because beyond that i dont see what his real qualification to speak on the matter is other than being gay

He says some well informed things but he always follows it up with some tacky insult

He is right about sjws though
>>
>>76613044
agreed
>>
File: 1465280570070.jpg (87 KB, 782x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465280570070.jpg
87 KB, 782x1080
>>76612749
>>76612907
The fags are college students, we can't expect much red pill from them.
>>
>>76612749
Gays are natural right wingers whenever 'right wing' becomes too anti-freedom and natural left-wingers whenever 'left wing' becomes too pro-tyranny.

You must accept horseshoe theory to understand what I'm saying here. But the fact is, gays are simply better off in a firm centrist political landscape. And that's precisely because homosex transends all divisions of race, nation, culture, religion, education, and world view.
>>
>>76614076
Oh god I fucked that up.

Anyway, I meant:

Natural right winger whenever the left is pro-tyranny.

And natural left wingers whenever the right is anti-freedom.
>>
>>76612749

Because he's smart, funny, gives no fucks and isn't afraid to take the fight to the SJW scum.
>>
I don't think you have to be right wing or even pro-gay to appreciate his pro free speech message, which is why /pol/ isn't the only place where he's popular.
Also he's an entertaining provocateur so people like to watch his shit even if they disagree with him.
He's not exactly the most qualified person to be the spokesperson for the right, but he's very well aware of that. He himself said that his role is to open people up towards better and less controversial speakers and I'd say he does that well enough.
Truth be told, he's a narcissistic faggot that loves the spotlight and while I personally don't really have a problem with that, I can see why some people might dislike him. That being said, most of of the hate he gets here seems to be coming from edgy kids who seem to be hating on him just because he's popular, rather than because of what he says and what he's doing.
>>
>>76612749
If I was a fag I would probably follow Milo, he has a nice ass. However I'm not a faggot so I'm not registered to twatter.
>>
>>76612749

Who cares hes a gateway start red pilling those fags. Lay off the gay hate and maybe theyll vote conservative.
>>
>>76614076
Nice try /lgbt/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.