[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes people go from being normal to becoming an authoritarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What makes people go from being normal to becoming an authoritarian conservative?

Pic related.
>>
>>76610549
Arabs are still a bunch of stupid goat fuckers, whatever way you dress it up
>>
>>76610549
a charismatic recruiter, an ideology that fills a void, and a steady diet of cherry picked articles/media.
>>
he is a honey pot agent. he doesnt believe any of the shit he says.
>>
>>76610549
This happens a lot with Muslims. they get caught in two worlds They fuck, drink smoke. then they realise they have to tow the company line. their parents and extended family won't allow them to go full degenerate.

So then they become more insular, try to find meaning in life and hop aboard the Allu Ackbar express.

This is why you never can trust them. it's only a matter of time before they turn to the dark side.
>>
>>76610933
every muslim that hangs out with this guy is put on a watchlist.
>>
>>76610685
no u
>>
>>76610746 this.

Also It gives an opportunity to get authority and moral high ground with very little work.
Moderately intelligent men who wasted their youth and are on the fast track to nowhere in life can find God, and then magically become much better than everyone else by adopting a dogmatic and conservative view on religion.
"I might not have a job, but look at all this haram shit your doing. Western decadence will make your daughter a whore."
Why work your ass of in a dead end job when you can get more respect from siting on your ass and acting superior?
>>
>>76610549
>What makes people go from being normal to becoming an authoritarian conservative?

When the liberal idealism fails to materialise and you find yourself an outsider, abandoned and desperate - God comes out to "rescue" you. The price is that you must become a fanatic, eh, why not, it's better than being alone and depressed. Brotherhood they will promise you. Paradise across the veil of tear is guaranteed. It's a simpler way of life - very few questions are allowed to fester. It might even feel attractive for many.
>>
>>76615270
>>76613337
>>76610746

These are very similar to the reasons people vote for Trump... I'm not going to start a shitstorm, I just noticed and wanted to say something.
>>
>>76614618
>Wasted his youth
Apparently he was a Law student, but then got islammed and stopped practicing Law and is now on the dole, preaching.
>>
>>76616418
It goes for every religion, politician, fuck even youtube star.

The ones who actually go to rallies are the ones who usually have the expected traits.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.