[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you goys feel about the attack in Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: malcolm turnbull.jpg (53 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
malcolm turnbull.jpg
53 KB, 657x370
How do you goys feel about the attack in Israel?
>>
>>76606907
were any animals hurt?
no?
then i cant give a shit
>>
>>76606907
once again people having fun were attacked
Tel Aviv is a vey nice an open minded town, that's sad
>>
>>76606907
i don't feel anything anymore
>>
>>76606960
4 animals died.
>>
>>76606907
Blow up Al-Aqsa and make the temple shit storm begin already Israel.
>>
>>76606907
I don't.
Something like 30 Christians got beheaded by ISIS in Syria the other day, and nobody in the media talked about it or cared. Some Jews die and it's a national fucking tragedy for months. Therefore we can assume the media cares more about Jewish lives than Christian lives, at which point I stop caring when they die.
>>
Don't give a fuck
>>
I don't expect any country to care too much. It isn't related to them, and they can't do nothing about it. So no reason to care.

However the attack pissed of my country. 4 people died, and one of the terrorist is being treated in a hospital from OUR taxes money. It's fucked up.
>>
>>76606907

I'm glad the Palestinians have decided to bin that knife and to be more creative. It's a shame they didn't seal the door though

https://youtu.be/mSQsPa5cK-U
>>
>>76607467
Wrong , our tax money. Keep holding out your hand. One day we will wake up and tell you paperclip is paid for.......
>>
>>76606907
Wish it blew the whole country up.
>>
>>76606907
I wish there would be more tbqh.
>>
>>76608257
you pay us 3billion a year, while that sounds alot its barely nothing, its 1% of the total economy here. Also, you do it for your own benefits, you embargo israel so we can't buy military equipment from any other country, in truth YOU MAKE MONEY from those 3billion you pay not to mention the intelligence reports and the ability to battle-test your equipment which is worth a fortune.
However, its so fun to say "my money boo hoo" not realizing this is a thing you benefit from.
India and russia are sucking our balls to get the benefits you get from those 3billion, and being frankly seeing how americans react to these petty amount maybe we should just go to india or russia instead.
>>
>>76606907
Nothing new. Jews and their arab cousins have been fighting for thousands of years.
>>
>>76606907

I've been on this site for too long.

Thus, I feel nothing.
>>
>>76606907
another day another terror attack
>>
>>76606907
I don't care about some kikes in a desert
>>
I have nothing against Israel, but 4 people dead in the middle east is hardly news worthy. Anything happening outside my own country needs to go to double digits to warrant any kind of feels.
>>
>>76606907

I stand in solidarity with the kikes.

We had a shitskin Allahu Ackbar attack here today.

He only managed to get himself shot (and the cops shot 3 more people by accident) so I guess we got off easy.

Maybe Israel can put a fucking leash on their diaspora and get them to stop acting like society wrecking dickheads now.
>>
>>76606907
Kill the kikes
>>
>>76608972
>I have nothing against Israel, but 4 people dead in the middle east is hardly news worthy

What did that one Japanese poster say one time? Something like "I expect to see shit in the toilet. When I see it on my kitchen table, that's cause for alarm!"
>>
File: 1465350448087.jpg (41 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1465350448087.jpg
41 KB, 750x709
>>76606907
There was an attack in Israel? What happen? Don't keep up with Kike news.
>>
>>76608648
>Also, you do it for your own benefits, you embargo israel so we can't buy military equipment from any other country, in truth YOU MAKE MONEY from those 3billion

Yeah. Let's pay 100,000 people $1.5 billion to dig ditches and then pay 100,000 people $1.5 billion to fill those ditches in. We'll make money! It's foolproof.
>>
>>76608648
Good go to russia india we dont want Neanderthals as allies who believe that land is theirs because you wrote a book saying it was after you killed all of its inhabitants like your doing now with your genocide of goat herders
>>
>>76607467
>I don't expect any country to care too much. It isn't related to them, and they can't do nothing about it
I bet Israel is pretty nervous right now.

Got a finger on the samson option trigger.
>>
>>76607071
>Tel Aviv is a vey nice an open minded town, that's sad
From what I gathered it's another degenerate shithole ruined by jews.
>>
>>76608984
>Maybe Israel can put a fucking leash on their diaspora and get them to stop acting like society wrecking dickheads now.
They can't even control jewish business mongrels ruining their own country.

How could they even think to control another?

Jews are the worst leaders. Hence why the US fed went to shit. Because you exploited it. Oh and now it's biting your ass, you fucked up yet again for greed
>>
>>76606907
Israel has been in constant war ever since they stole the land after ww2. No sympathy.
>>
>>76608984
nah, I think that guy was a psycho, who escaped from the psych ward. They always use knives and they always end up naked and in traffic.
>>
>>76607467
>However the attack pissed of my country. 4 people died
How come nobody had a gun to shoot back? Don't people in Tel Aviv carry guns?
>>
kill all muslims

remove kebab once and for all israel

ENOUGH
>>
>>76608648
Thabks for the knowledge. I see israel in a different light now.
>>
>>76607467
4 people is very little. see
>>76607197
>>
>>76610630
No. Guns are illegal in Israel unless you have a special gun permit which is hard to get if you live in a place without alot of violent activity.
However soldiers must must carry their gun with them, but the sad truth is, that even if you are a soldier with a gun, it is illegal for you to shot the terrorist unless you got an order. Kinda dumb.
>>
>>76609208
its how the economy moves- by encouraging trade. instead of paying directly to the weapon makers, you give money to their custumers, that way, the weapon makers will focus on the weapons that works- the weapons that bring costumers.
>>
>>76607467
>>76608648
papers said he was "disguised as an orthodox jew."

was it actually an orthodox jew?
>>
>>76611204
idk take a guess
>>
>>76611204
Its not like ultra orthodox jews aren't fanatics, but as it stands they were just disguised since the media revealed who they are, they are both palestinians from a village named Yata, their families were interviewed so i guess its pretty solid to say those were palestinians.
>>
>>76611380
>his family

his family fucking praise the act.
His uncle also did a terror attack in 2002.
>>
>>76611453
Its simple. Go after their families!
-trump
>>
>>76611344
probably. remember the other day when this guy spoke against shas? it's like another shoa. what he said anyway? that dereii is a theif? that was proven in court!
>>
>>76611543
yeah, do that and lets see how well it brings the blazes down.
>>
You want a peaceful place to live? Don't relocate from Europe to fucking not only displacing muslim Palestinians, but having fucking borders with Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria all in one with some of the most unstable neighbours in the world.

The fucks probably just moved there for the nice landscape and scenery, beautiful beaches, but the place is one big vacationesque concentration camp. Like those resorts you see in Mexico.

>But anon, these are radical terrorists, they hate Israelis and will not settle until all Israelis are dead! They are celebrating the death of Jews with fireworks!
Yeah you fuck when you displace someone from their land, take all their human rights, carpet bomb them to constantly to oppress them, and enclose them completely in in a circle for their entire lives they are going to remain behaved and engage in moderate politics.

The logic of these idiots never seizes to amaze me
>>
>>76612314
>implying those terrorists wouldn't have killed you if they had the chance in the name of allah
>>
>>76612314
pfft, this again.

why should we think arabs can't be reasoned with? jews and muslims used to get along pretty well. in fact, a lot of the jews in israel that ccame from muslim lands only came there after the conflict flourished.

>but you displaced the palis!!!
arabs start war on us, we fight back. we didn't displace anyone in the first place.
>>
>>76612314
i hope eskimos start bombing canadian buses
>>
File: ralph-with-captions.jpg (80 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ralph-with-captions.jpg
80 KB, 400x400
>>76612314
>never seizes
>>
File: JohnSmith.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
JohnSmith.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>76606907
I smiled. I hope those fucking rats suffered when they died. I can't wait to burn jews alive when whites finally wake up from this nightmare.
>>
>>76612533
Of course they would have shot me dead if I was sitting in Sarona, and I was there a few months ago. It's this constant vicim "we did nothing wrong" attitude that plagues the Israelis. I talked to regular Israelis when I was there, it was "we're scared of this happening to us, security is necessary." The attitude of neglecting the other and dehumanizing them needs to go, but I don't think it will anytime soon, the progressive population is only in Tel Aviv and the rest have left the country and emigrated elsewhere.
>>76612557
I never said they can't be reasoned with. I live in Canada you cuck, I get along with muslims and all kinds of people fine.
>we didn't displace anyone in the first place.
Keep telling yourself lies, conservative Israeli cuck, be a good boy and go read the Torah
>>76612692
Why am I even posting on /pol/, I kek'd at this
>>
>>76612933
ceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceasecease ceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceasecease ceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceasecease ceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceasecease ceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceasecease ceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceaseceasecease
>>
>>76613057
you said we came to a land surouneded in arabs lands and implied we couldn't have peace due to that. i replied that even if our neighbours are arabs we can still have peace. if you wanted to imply something else, say so.

>Keep telling yourself lies
ok
give one example of displaced arabs.
give one, but make sure it works- arabs dispalecd in 47 during the war doesn't count for example.
>>
>>76610477
he yelled a """"""""religious slogan"""""""" as he charge police
>>
>>76613057
>country A, B, and C tries to conquer country D (which is a really small country at the time)
>Somehow country D wins and conquer some lands from the countries who literly tried to destroy them.
>Country A, B, and C cries that it's not fair that country D took some of their land
>Those are the same countries who tried to eliminate country D.

If you try to eliminate a country and fail big time you have no right to cry about it.

That's my point ^
>>
>>76613679
I think your mistake is assuming country d existing in the first place was ok.
>>
>>76613679
>>Country A, B, and C cries that it's not fair that country D took some of their land
hmmm, what?
>>
>>76613951
countries abc didn't exist either. the ottoman empire had those lands.
learn history.
>>
>>76613984
The six days war.
>>
Sucks for them I suppose.
>>
>>76614128
we initiated that one, not the arabs.
>>
>>76614291
It was a "mitkefet mena".
We saw the arabs are arming their forces , and are going to attack in a day or two (also the intelliegence said so), so we decided not to wait and attacked first. If we waited a few more days (and whi knows, maybe even hours) we were dead.
>>
>>76609273

this is what happens when arabshit attempt genoide and fail.
>killed all
kek, if Palestinians keep breeding like this in few decades jews will be outnumbered.
>>
>>76614561
>only the one to attack first wins
i'm not saying we did wrong by striking first, but still we are the ones who did so your greentext is inaccurate.

>>76614664
secular jews will.
>>
File: 11.Nov-1938-09.jpg (214 KB, 700x670) Image search: [Google]
11.Nov-1938-09.jpg
214 KB, 700x670
>>76606907
just your standard level of terror attack the kikes are comfortable with and seek to export throughout the world
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.