[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you here racist have you ever met muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1459758760241.jpg (137 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1459758760241.jpg
137 KB, 499x499
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4
>>
>>76601704
Don't need to meet them to know I don't like them. The only thing I like about Islam is the way they keep their women in line. I think western women subconsciously like that too, that is why they are drawn to them and Eurocucks are so put down that they can't do a damn thing about it because their very women give them labels when they try and act manly.
>>
>>76601704
>all the women displaying their hair, asking to be raped

I'm pretty sure the majority of these women are Mexicans. Compare their wide, concave noses profiles to the giant semitic noses on the men in the video.
>>
>>76601704
Yes, ive met them. theyre really narrow minded and basically brainwashed by their fucking cult so-called religion. overall really fucked up people
>>
By the way, just to be relevant, I've met many Muslims. I used to volunteer tutoring English to Somali refugees, as well as other immigrants, some from other Islamic countries. Most of the people in my classes were old women, in their 50s and 60s. You have got no idea how stupid these women were. Practically none of them were literate before coming to the US, since Islamic law forbids women to get an education.
>>
>>76601704
worked with them, lived near them, had a childhood friend who was involved in a gangrape of a fellow aquintance little sister.

Yeah I never met a muslim.
>>
File: genies.jpg (56 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
genies.jpg
56 KB, 720x480
>>76601704
Here are my everyday muslims:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ethPY3it9Ro
>>
>>76601704
"im married to a man and i drink"

ok go to saudi arabia and tell them this
>>
>>76601704
Published on Jun 3, 2016
In this contentious time, can anything unite us? Be a positive part of this important conversation. Share the video and consider donating to NewGround: Muslim-Jewish Partnership for Change @ www.mjnewground.org
> Muslim-Jewish Partnership
>>
File: kebab.jpg (21 KB, 200x283) Image search: [Google]
kebab.jpg
21 KB, 200x283
>Move to Denmark to study
>live in low cost housing because student
>turns out to be crazy ghetto
>Arabs, Nogs and turbo muslims abound
> crime rate way up, burnt out vehicles, muggings
>explosions at night, burning things, break-ins
>WHATTHEACTUALFUCK.jpg
>muslims....not even once

MFW I begin preparing for the coming battles
>>
>>76602202
hvad by du bor i ven?
>>
>>76601704
Yes.

And regardless of the fact that sure, I can indeed be friends with a foreigner or like them on an individual level, it changes absolutely nothing in regards to what I think is best for society.
>>
>>76604004
lmao same

No burnt out vehicles though, because none of the people living in my neighborhood had cars anyway
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.