[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ OC project: a children's book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 39
File: snab.jpg (285 KB, 1658x996) Image search: [Google]
snab.jpg
285 KB, 1658x996
Let's trigger some leftists /pol/. I doubt that anything would trigger them as much as 'corrupting' the minds of children.

They like to put their cancer in children's media. So let's produce an open source children's book just to fuck with them. A redpill for children, if you will.

Think of this thread as a brainstorm. I have some ideas already, and a point of departure, Snibeti Snab. A lesser known meme. Just an idea.

We need ideas, art directors, writers and drawfags.

They will know us by our memes.

Praise KEK
>>
>>76600742
Step one: THE PLOT

I think that making satire of Doctor Seuss with extra chaos is a good tone to start with.

With that said, I think that Snab growing up in an idyllic setting would be effective. Especially since many of us have experienced this.

As Snab grows up, however, he is thrust into various situations with other crabs. At first he blindly trusts these other crabs.

Then something happens
>>
The best way to win the culture war is create the culture, you have my total support

Bobby has a Mum and Dad
>>
Or maybe stealth redpill books

Books that appear to be pro-gay adoption, but have the opposite message inside
>>
>>76601445
I've had this idea for quite some time, but I kinda want it to be a cooperative effort from all of /pol/.

As subversive as it could be. Something that we can e-publish.

I want to see the sjws froth with rage. I want to hear them scream.

I want the truth to sear into them and sting them so that they show what lunatics they really are.

'It's just a children's book', we say with a sneer.

A redpill for children, that trolls the leftists ever so softly..
>>
>>76601587
A book about all the different trans genders that has a hidden 'anti mental illness being allowed in your toilet' message. Like little Louise getting chased by a burly trans woman into a toilet
>>
but come to think of it, why don't we just take the OLDER children's books that the degenerates replaced and then modify/update them to counter today's culture
>>
>>76601587
>Books that appear to be pro-gay adoption, but have the opposite message inside

Yes, subtlety is crucial. We can't go full GTK RWN from the beginning.

We need to use the hivemind on this one.

I like the theme of genders.

I was think more along the lines of immigration, but maybe saving the heavy redpills for later would be prudent.
>>
>>76601733
We could make "Jenny's friend has two mommies" and skewer the original garbage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Has_Two_Mommies

or maybe we could make counterfeits of the original and totally change the content so that it's hard to distinguish from the original
>>
>>76600742
simple. show real pics of ANIMALS being hetero and raising families. can't argue against nature. make it like a cute picture book of families in the animal KINGdom.

avoid degenerate animals like seahorses and platypuses.
>>
File: 1445972519952.jpg (97 KB, 513x563) Image search: [Google]
1445972519952.jpg
97 KB, 513x563
>>76601801
>A book about all the different trans genders that has a hidden 'anti mental illness being allowed in your toilet' message. Like little Louise getting chased by a burly trans woman into a toilet

How would this look from the perspective of Snab, or whatever character we use?

That one of his buddies was another boy, then one day he wasn't?

I actually think that the fact that these lunatics allow children to become 'girls' is cancerous as fuck. We could point out that they are actually taking away the free will of their son by forcing or allowing him to pretend to be a girl, for example
>>
>>76601903
There's no reason to confine it to a single theme
We're copping a full spectrum assault, so we should respond accordingly

For children, they will understand gender, race and morality the most
>>
File: 1434786027958.png (1 MB, 900x1462) Image search: [Google]
1434786027958.png
1 MB, 900x1462
>>76602113
>show real pics of ANIMALS being hetero and raising families. can't argue against nature. make it like a cute picture book of families in the animal KINGdom.
>avoid degenerate animals like seahorses and platypuses.

Nope. We gotta be really mean, but with a sense of humor.

Also, I don't actually think that brainwashing children is the point.

Just fucking with the minds of leftists, and making OC
>>
Maybe a story about a lion who pretends to be a zebra in order to eat all the zebras

Teaches them stranger danger, that you can't just take someone's word on what they are, and that lions and zebras will never coexist
>>
>>76602113
only animals that form mating pairs for life

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/photos/11-animals-that-mate-for-life/old-faithful
>>
>>76602165
>snibby the crab wants to be a clownfish.
>poor snibby parents crying in the background as snibby proclaims he is no longer crab.
>"Call me a clownfish, dad! I can be whatever I want to be!"
>i dunno
>snibby meets a female crab, snaps the fuck out of it, settles down, reunites with happy crab parents and community, has a family, and everyone lives happily ever after.

>insert degenerate characters as different animals of bad influence he meets during his self discovery adventure.
>>
>>76602294
I disagree, that's like showing up to a war with a watergun for lols, while they are firing bullets

Unless you want to surrender the next generation to the degenerates as well

They are brainwashing kids and they will brainwash YOUR kids unless you decide to homeschool or whatever
>>
>>76602523
clownfish are likable though because of finding nemo, it would be better if snibby wanted to be a bottomfeeder flatfish or a jellyfish
>>
>>76602369
>Maybe a story about a lion who pretends to be a zebra in order to eat all the zebras

That's already been done, a wolf in sheep's clothing, or 3 little pigs.

What happens when the antelope starts to think it's a cheetah? Just an idea
>>
>>76602669
Actually, the reverse of that would make for a good anti-vegan book

A cheetah who tried to be an antelope and died of illness
>>
>>76602797
died of malnutrition I meant
>>
>>76601821
>why don't we just take the OLDER children's books that the degenerates replaced and then modify/update them to counter today's culture

We could. But that's pretty derivative. We're more creative than that.
>>
File: 1446308558400.jpg (608 KB, 811x1147) Image search: [Google]
1446308558400.jpg
608 KB, 811x1147
>>76602027
>We could make "Jenny's friend has two mommies" and skewer the original garbage

That isn't degenerate enough.

My concept is to trigger leftists, even though they can never know that we actually don't intend the book for kids.

But if you want to make books for children eventually, I'm all for it.

I just want to work together on some OC and piss off some SJWs
>>
Maybe a fairytale where a prince rescues a princess and discovers she's actually a guy in drag and feeds her to a dragon
>>
>>76603116
But the dragon says no I might get aids.
>>
>>76602523
>>snibby the crab wants to be a clownfish.
>>poor snibby parents crying in the background as snibby proclaims he is no longer crab.

This is good, but I think that inverting it would be more humorous.

Something like where the main character starts to notice that all the little boys he was growing up with suddenly started to become little girls, and he ends up in this crushing solitude. Almost like the last male crab alive.

And then this bizarre insanity in the community keeps on escalating and he ends up sort of lynched in the end
>>
>>76603592
kek, approved
>>
>>76602552
>They are brainwashing kids and they will brainwash YOUR kids unless you decide to homeschool or whatever

Oh, I'm being serious. I just think we need to keep some edge, and our sense of humor.

I think that we need to cultivate the SJW as a villain, but of course, there can be various versions of what we're talking about here.
>>
>>76604546
also, attack pedophilia and bestiality relentlessly before they are made acceptable, there's probably only 5 years left to derail before it gains momentum
>>
>>76604546
Oh, I'm being serious. I just think we need to keep some edge, and our sense of humor.

Of course, there's no reason why the books can't be funny
>>
>>76604998
>there's probably only 5 years left to derail before it gains momentum

I agree. I just wanted to see if /pol/ could work cooperatively in some way on a project. I'll be making these threads periodically.

This thread is just for ideas

I'll save them all.

Thanks for pointing out the transgender thing. I was initially interested in working with the theme of immigration.

These people who push their children into transgenderism need to be stopped
>>
File: 1436178974842.png (572 KB, 2008x2226) Image search: [Google]
1436178974842.png
572 KB, 2008x2226
>>76605088
Hitler dubs say humor is critically important.

So 'transgenderism' is the theme of the first book?

Excellent.
>>
>>76600742
Bumpu
>>
>>76604998
>also, attack pedophilia and bestiality relentlessly before they are made acceptable
as long as you don't attack a man's natural desire for youthful females. you're playing right into their man-hating hands if you do attack it.
>>
File: lucky larry.jpg (78 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
lucky larry.jpg
78 KB, 500x619
this shit needs to actually get continued, if you guys are serious start up some kind of skype group or IRC if anyone remembers what that is.
this stuff always fails because it gets forgotten about, everyone always thinks another person will actually make it real.
all you need to get started is a skype group, dont just discuss, brainstorm ideas and find ways to meet your goals.
>>
>>76606968
fucking hell i was waiting 2 hours to get that post through. in that time i found a good IRC client and a proxy that works with it to start an IRC channel for this.
>>
>black pigeons and white pigeons
>some black pigeons make an elite group called red pigeons and everyone has to give them special treatment
>Some even paint themselves red
>Start kicking out non reds who won't give the special treatment
>>
>>76607004
maybe if you could convert it to crabs?
>>
>>76606990
post it nigga
>>
File: rogueseasnipper.jpg (64 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
rogueseasnipper.jpg
64 KB, 460x690
>>76607046
holy fuck, i have ID Quads, i am truly blessed
>>
>>76607078
join OtherNet channel #polbook
i just checked and my proxy has gone down, i guess its free for a reason.
i use HexChat, not sure how good it is, but its working for now
>>
>>76606990
we could make a board in the other place as well
>>
>>76602113
we also need one animal who is evil. Maybe hint that he's gay/trans
>>
>>76607166
should I use a proxy for this?

>>76607192
(((Goldclaw)))
>>
>>76607167
you dont mean, 8 chon do you?
my experience with things like this, it never works because people arnt actively there, they visit there every so often, its also why that pol colony thing has kind of fallen into the shadows
>>
>>76607228
yeah probably, otherwise people can see your ip and i imagine if god forbid SJWs or redditors somehow get in you will be fucked. unless you have a dynamic IP but still.
>>
File: flawlessislamdefence6.jpg (148 KB, 902x677) Image search: [Google]
flawlessislamdefence6.jpg
148 KB, 902x677
>>76600742
>>
>>76607264
Right, but it's a quick way of setting up a somewhat stable platform with which we are used to. Along with image retention, etc
>>
File: stormreacts8.jpg (79 KB, 671x425) Image search: [Google]
stormreacts8.jpg
79 KB, 671x425
>>76600742
/pol/ told me my oc sucks
>>
File: polreacts2.jpg (81 KB, 695x548) Image search: [Google]
polreacts2.jpg
81 KB, 695x548
>>76600742
I think it's good desu
>>
ok just testing trip codes now, looks like i have a faulty connection with the IRC server, that or my internet is just bad. If anyone joins the IRC post about your experiences here.

>>76607372
yes and that is a benefit of it, we can use both but it will remove some of the security of the project, we dont want to get invaded.
>>
>>76600742
crab meme has finally made it onto 4 /pol/. I've only seen this on ∞ /pol/ before.
>>
>>76607228
The evil king goldclaw high up in the mountains where his castle is. from there he controls the good animals of the valley
>>
>>76607448
>, we dont want to get invaded.

what are they gonna do, spam us to death like they do here?
>>
gonna bump your thread op, while i find a tripcode to use. You should set up an board over there.
>>76607502
nah its been here for ages, just a bit lesser known, i saw snibeti when i first started browsing over here. back when the trigger warnings were there
>>
File: mayaswellgiveup13.jpg (78 KB, 713x404) Image search: [Google]
mayaswellgiveup13.jpg
78 KB, 713x404
>>76600742
I have lefty friends. I show them this stuff. They say it makes them want to kill themselves.
>>
This could be used pretty well against leftists some how

https://youtu.be/_CxHATXa_j0
>>
>>76607573
i would imagine itd be much worse due to lower board populations. As for IRC we can probably move over to another channel, easy enough. but yeah, just an inconvenience really.
>>
We just need a character tha appeals to children. The story really writes by itself. Like, simpl everyday stories from the point of view of the child. For example, how women are allowed to use the mens WC in a public space and men have to wait for them to leave before they take a piss. But if a man uses the womens bathroom, it would be a disaster. This happened to me, i went to the WC at the cinema, there was a child and his father, the womens restroom was full and 2 women were occupying the mirrors and sinks to put make up on. No one dared to whipe out their dick and pee in front of them or else they would throw a tandrum. And i saw the childs face, it was full of questions. I literally saw the child getting red pilled without it realising it, of course.
Everyday stories like that should be enough and children all over western countries can relate to that.
>>
>>76600742
I would see this like
>a young snab is growing up in his homeland everyone is happy, no other animals are anywhere, everyone lives like the snab culture told them too
>but then some long nose rats come looking for help from the snab community
>snabs are very good society so they let them in
>the rats convince the snabs that they're super inteligent and because of that a evil brown pig king throw them out of their kingdom
>the snabs are impressed and are letting rats take important parts and jobs in their society
>as more rats have more power they started saying that snab culture is bad but it is possible to fix it
>our young snab is not too much convinced because he likes his little homeland
>rats are changing the culture and saying that the culture is lacking oryginality
>they're importing other animals
>even the brown pigs
>suddendly peaceful life of snab is ruined everywhere are bullies that pick up on him and his friends
>because the propaganda other snabs don't do nothing because they are ashamed of themselves and their heritage
>young snab is full of questions but one day he accidentally meets a old wise snab
>the old wise yellow faced snab lectures our young fellow about the times the Snabland was great and everyone was happy, but then there was a great danger
>But the snabs had overcome the danger and brought back peace to their community
>Young Snab is amazed by the story and starts a little resistance with his friends
>at the end after a lot of adventures (here other /pol/acks can put their ideas) the Snabs are able to finnally get rid of all the hostile animals and be again a peacufull society
>benis
I hope you cunts will read this
>>
>>76607735
I think snibeti snab would be a good character, with some more development. Childrens books full of memes will give them an early understanding of the world
i dont have much experience with writing, but i imagine a childrens book would be quite easy if you know what appeals to children.
>>
>>76607906
>if you know what appeals to children.
lewd
>>
>>76600742
I've done something similar to this, written a collection of short stories that sound innocent enough but turn out to be the opposite of anything children friendly.
They're mostly fairly shite, though and all my best ones are hand written so I can't share them with you all.
>>
File: poointajmahal.jpg (18 KB, 292x217) Image search: [Google]
poointajmahal.jpg
18 KB, 292x217
>>76607904
quite complex for a childrens book, but it can easily be watered down a bit.
also i did read it, and im expecting your thanks.
>>
>>76607904
Lets name all the snabs after famous crusaders
>>
>>76608121
it isn't that complex as you said it can be easily watered down.
I just wanted to show a basic idea of society that has been ruined by others and then saved by our young hero.
and yeah thank 'straya cunt :^)
>>
>>76608013
cant you transcribe them off paper into words.
if thats too much to do, give a brief summary, just for ideas or inspiration. how many stories are we looking at btw?
we wont laugh at you, after all this is an anonymous Bhutanese mole digging forum
>>
>>76608206
or name them after rock bands and rock artists.
>>
>>76608230
Its my pleasure, indonesia.
>>
File: PotatoPete.jpg (74 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
PotatoPete.jpg
74 KB, 500x708
>>76608248
I originally started making them years ago as a joke, they were about this guy, Potato Pete (based off the character created by the ministry of food in Britain during the war)

anyway Pete is basically an utter cunt who goes around murdering drug dealers and pakis and wants to restore the British Empire.

I also have other characters such as Doctor Carrot, Pete's friend and the Fat Cuntroller, based off the Fat Controller from Thomas the tank engine.
>>
>>76608306
fuck you, i had to check.
>>
>>76608293
>naming after degenerates
no thanks Ahmed
>>
>>76607573
Any updates on the 8 board?
>>
>>76602523
How about something like:
>snibby meets female crab (snibette?) they settle down and raise a loving family together. Snibby works hard to take care of his family (show pictures of him digging a house in the sand or whatever crabs live in)
>meanwhile his degenerate friend would rather spend all his time being grouchy and spiteful (henceforth he shall be called crabby)
>while snibby is living a peaceful and fulfilled life, crabby snips at all the other sealife and acts like a total cunt, and so all the sea creatures start distancing themselves from him/her/xer
Obviously this is just the bare bones, more details can be added but I think this should work pretty good
>>
>>76608491
Oh come on m8, JoJo has the best character names ive ever seen.
Wham
Dio
Funny Valentine
Cars

just to name a few.
>>
File: 1455570825242.png (2 MB, 1350x2000) Image search: [Google]
1455570825242.png
2 MB, 1350x2000
>>76608514

same name you picked
>>
>>76608649
>anime
even more degenerated.
I don't want my child to think that some anti christian scum like Dio is "kewl"
>>
>>76608649
Dio is the only name that wouldn't sound out of place.
>>
>>76608833
to be fair, jojo is a lot more like a comic than a manga.
>>
>>76608833
Rest of the names are trash, Dio is the only name that sounds normal. Rest of the names should be crusaders though
>>
File: kek.jpg (728 KB, 2184x3204) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
728 KB, 2184x3204
Drawfag reporting in, you will have my contributions. I've been itching to do /pol/ work but been working on my degree art, summer is approaching so full steam ahead.

A childrens book will take a lot of effort, if you want voluntary high level doodles it would probably require mutliple artists doing 2 pages each or something. This will conflict with commissions or dayjobs for a lot of folks. That being said drawfags are usually very willing to do some free stuff if it means some practice or fun or a challenge. Also there are NEETS around, praise KEK.

If you have a reasonably simple style in mind that all involved can emulate that could be a plan.

If multiple artists attempt the same page then /pol/ could vote which one is best and makes the final cut.

When a plot starts to form I'll have no problem taking a crack at storyboarding/outline sketching it as a series of simple panels then further steps can be taken as to who does what page.

It would be good if someone who likes doing text finished it all off.

< example of some work in progress
>>
>>76608871
snibby and wham sounds pretty normal to me. Hell, even snibby and joestar sounds ok-ish.
Anyway, fuck this idea. Let's name them something like snibby and brimmy.
>>
>>76608799
good, that name will do for now i guess.
>>76608535
we can work with that, crabby would be a good name for a shitty feminist type. although you could elaborate on your ideas for crabby.
>>
>>76604998
>pedophilia
Actual pedophilia or the feminist-pandering definition that judges any attraction to a girl younger than 20 with less than 55 partners on her record to be unwholesome?
>>
>>76609002
nice
>>
>>76609002
very nice anon I would love to se some sketches from you to this
>>76607904
concept. Of course you can interprete it your own way
>>
File: computer thief on the loose.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
computer thief on the loose.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
please delete my thread
>>
Bump
>>
How about writing about an old white couple living in some western european capital's downtown, (eg Paris or London). They struggle to make a living because their ungrateful children's only thought is making money and never visit, their neighborhood is made up of immigrants that only speak foreign languages. The story is told from the viewpoint of the couple's dog
>>
>>76609571
it needs to be child friendly, we are making memes here, not propaganda, theres a fine line. subversion not coercion

if its converted to animal characters its usually better, we need to distance it from the real world.
>>
>>76609546
source on this?
I am greek and people have asked me many times if i was speaking spanish. But i suppose this graph isn't about how similar the language sound.
>>
>>76609002
>I've been itching to do /pol/ work but been working on my degree art, summer is approaching so full steam ahead.

Cool. Are you a fine art major or illustration? All drawfags are welcome. I went to school for fine art and usually do non-objective painting, but I like doing different stuff.

>If you have a reasonably simple style in mind that all involved can emulate that could be a plan.

I think that the style will evolve organically. My idea, for now, is to work in layers, and co-operatively. So maybe we can collaborate on the composition for each page, then sort of fill it in. I think this is how they did old animations, right? I never really got into illustration, but I used to make figurative art.

I like your kek character. One thing I have very little experience with is digital illustration, but I think it'd be rad if we fuse traditional media with digital somehow. Unfortunately I don't have much equipment where I am, just a shitty laptop. But I have access to a scanner, so I can help with some concepts at least.
>>
>>76609002
Just go with stick figures for drafts, when we're happy with the plot structure, then we can replace the stick figures with nice rendered stuff, we could even use shading and colours

how much trouble could it really be?
picture books are typically 10-20 pages

also nice kek
>>
File: Roof-Types-Diagram.png (76 KB, 896x684) Image search: [Google]
Roof-Types-Diagram.png
76 KB, 896x684
>>76609887
i don't actually know the source, but i imagine it is the similarities between the words, their sounds and spellings, maybe also their histories.
I just find it interesting to look at, i know there are lots of language groups, i didn't actually realize Albanian was a separate group.
Greek might sound like Spanish because they probably share a lot of the same sounds.
>>
the otherchan board is up at 8ch net/polbook
>>
>>76609858
same plot with animal characters? Or what about diligent animals keeping their forest clean and in order, then there's another colony of animals not doing shit all day but setting their own home on fire or shit like that and when there's nothing left to destroy they go "seek help" at their neighbors' place
>>
>>76610339
yeah, reminded me of china and climate change efforts in america.
I like the idea of crabs really, if we could base it around crabs i think itd work well and be relatively unique. Either crabs or frogs.
>>
>>76608450

These sound like they have potential.

You should write a couple in a word file and copy paste em here sometime.

What stage are they in? Are they fleshed out ideas or more of a script?
It doesn't matter they can be worked with.
>>
>>76609546
pretty accurate for polish, although I would say that slovakian is more similar to polish than ukrainian. I live near Ukraine and in one job I have worked with Slovakians and it is almost no problem to understand Slovakians, while with Ukrainians I had some problems
>>
File: 1410702189592.png (16 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
1410702189592.png
16 KB, 567x522
>>76600742
really great idea
>>
>>76608450
sounds pretty hilarious actually, maybe we could make our characters vegetables.
>>
There once was a story about a crab named Snab. He was the jolliest crab in the world, loving the plants, the trees and all the other crabs. But /pol/ corrupted him and he became a nazi and killed every nigger. The End.
>>
>>76611074
>corrupted
thats a weird way to spell educated
>>
File: 1421808264429.gif (1 MB, 255x239) Image search: [Google]
1421808264429.gif
1 MB, 255x239
>>76610484
>I like the idea of crabs really, if we could base it around crabs i think itd work well and be relatively unique. Either crabs or frogs.

The frog could make appearances throughout the story.

I think we should kind of focus on one thing at a time, like Snibeti as a main character with 'transgenderism' or 'trans-speciesism' as the the theme.

But all ideas are welcome.
>>
File: 1464310778021.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464310778021.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>76609079
>Let's name them something like snibby and brimmy.

>Brimmy

I like it
>>
File: wtf3.png (204 KB, 285x478) Image search: [Google]
wtf3.png
204 KB, 285x478
bump
>>
>>76610089

I do Illustration, I like to pencil draw, then ink/pen the lines, scan, then color digitally, so cartoon and comic style basically.

It easy to take black and white line stuff and then proceed with digital coloring.

So that's another way we could work in layers, if some people are doing the lines and others are coloring.

Some actual paint coloring would look really good, if you print off some stuff, paint on it, then scan it in the line work could easily be overlayed digitally and it will all look neat again.
>>
>>76611171
IKR.
>>
>>76611519
yeah maybe if there is a group of crabs who rebel from their village and try to join the frogs and pretend to be like them, but after a while they get sick from the lack of salt water (or something) and have to come back to their village.
>>
alright. A sum up, what do we have so far?
>>
>>76611902
>Some actual paint coloring would look really good, if you print off some stuff, paint on it, then scan it in the line work could easily be overlayed digitally and it will all look neat again.

I was thinking that watercolor would be nice. But I also like the idea of using digital elements as it is native to the environment that we are using.

I think that more layers than you usually find in memes would be a good idea, so long as they are minimized and not overdone.
>>
>>76610089

Also you could do some elite front cover image, that would be sweet.
>>
>>76611519
>frogs
>worship kek
>mean crabs come to destroy their religion
>meme magic crusades
make it happen
>>
>>76612200
we have two different plot lines, we have essentially decided on a crab character.

lots of ideas are about we might be able to whittle them down to what we need. some of the plots:
- Rebellious crabs want to be frogs and live like frogs, but they get sick from the fresh water ponds.
- rats (or some animal) comes to the crab town and start persuading the crabs to let dangerous octopus live in their rock pools
- crabs try to grow their civilization and expand crab-kind but they fail due to lazy crabs and get called racist when they go off alone

we still need some proper settings, alot of ambiguity in that department. perhaps we could find the setting for it?
>>
File: 1421205941862.gif (222 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
1421205941862.gif
222 KB, 500x639
>>76612200
>what do we have so far?

There are a lot of good ideas in here. But we should focus on one set at a time.

1) It seems like a lot of people agree on the Snebeti / crab species for most of the characters.

2) satire of transgenderism

3) a fall from idyllic conditions by some mechanism which is allegorical of our current society

4) Frogs too
>>
>>76607166

I'm a IRC retard.

Is this othernet the financial network one? I can't see a #polbook on it's list.

Also this site says it scans for proxys, does that mean it'll bump you off your proxy?
>>
>crabs live in peace in a city on the beach (essentially a sand castle)
>one day rats come to the city, asking for help
>they are running a giant rat (named ted cruz or some shit idk)
>rats promise they will leave when the danger is gone
>crabs agree, let them in
>Rats cant live in a city made of sand, break everything
>crabs ask them to leave
>rats wont leave
>race war
>also benis :--DDD
>>
>>76612843
i think we should find the best plot and then stick with it, make a bit of real progress.
>>76613072
yeah my internet has gone full australian on me, im dropping out of the irc all over the place, the channel has probably disappeared now, just create a new one.
Pretty soon the IRC will be on the board too i think, until then i'm going to be looking for a good proxy or ill be on through KiwiIRC, but thats once my internet has returned to normal.

>>76613197
FUCK YES i love this sand castle idea, i was actually thinking rock pools but this sounds much better. nice story too we could implement it in one of our later editions.
>>
File: Goebbels5.png (867 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels5.png
867 KB, 1264x1460
>>76600742

Reminder extreme leftist journalists troll this board looking for shit like this to use against us, and if we actually launched one they would use it against the right to make us look like were coming after their kids.

This can only end badly.

This is bad propaganda. Goebbels would be angry.
>>
>>76612843
It needs to highlight the change from dignity culture to the current victim arms race.

Mr. Snips has a hard shell and can deal with the things people say, but whatever is moving in take offense at literally everything.
>>
>>76613322
holy fuck what a trip code
>>
>>76613322
i was thinking sand castle because it would be really fragile, and only the crabs can live in it because they have adapted.

also checked
>>
>>76613411
>>76600742

Anyways, just buy them Angry Birds. Thats the key, you cant go talking about it like this.. or making a book ffs... but that movie was done well, you want to observe modern propaganda done well for our side, watch Angry Birds, made by some nobody studio in Finland without anyone knowing shit until it was pretty much out already.
>>
>>76613411
dont worry, this is only a small thread so far, if we keep it in this thread i think we will be fine. but thats part of the reason i was suggesting IRC too.
its also quite early morning (american time), not alot of journalists will be awake at this time, only british ones.
In fact i should probably get some sleep pretty soon.
>>
>>76613673
yeah we need IRC ASAP, if only a single SJW faggot sees this we are fucked.
>>
>>76600742
Do a rendition of "The Woman and the Snake", goes well with the current refugee crisis
>>
I support this
>>
>le scorbion and de kek :-DDD
>>
>>76612786
>>76612843
how do i keep up to date with this project? Keep looking for threads? Will this become a general if a lot of people are interested?
>>
>>76613610
i think of it as some good practice, and anyway it is better than nothing, even if it triggers some feminists thats a good day for me.

>>76613777
also if one of us is willing to start a skype group, i would happily join it.
>>
>>76614047
it should never become a general, we need to keep this on the low. we wouldnt want to make /pol/ look worse than i already is
>>
>>76613411
Damn, is that real quote? He first met Hitler in 1925... The night is darkest right before the dawn...
>>
>>76614047
8ch net/polbook/index.html
and look out for the IRC, or skype group.
>>
>>76614158
i would, but im at work, dont think that would go too well...
>>
>>76614047
You should probably join the IRC that the aussie posted above.
>>
File: ban.png (10 KB, 291x438) Image search: [Google]
ban.png
10 KB, 291x438
>>76600742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwDgiIyXNy0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJjyY3qVTtw

I would love to make a soft spoken version to be played for the little ones, all snugged away in their beds. Warm bellies and heavy eye lids.
>>
File: poldaycare.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
poldaycare.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>76613469
>i was thinking sand castle because it would be really fragile, and only the crabs can live in it because they have adapted.

Good idea for a prop.

>>76614047
>Will this become a general if a lot of people are interested?

I'll make threads here as we make progress.

>how do i keep up to date with this project?

>>76610299
>>
>>76614210
ok, ill do that.
>>
>>76614198

He has extensive journals that are easily available, and yes he was extremely depressed and upset with the state of things before they made big changes, he kept doubting Hitler even after he was highly enthused and loyal to him, either because Hitler was actually giving him good reason, or because Goebbels had a personality where he perceived small slights as being much bigger than they were.

He was always loyal to Hitler, but he didnt trust him. He felt he was being used as a pawn at times, that Hitler didnt respect him, and even wanted to undermine him and prevent him from being anything important.

He wasnt happy to be put in his final position when he was initially put there, he thought it was a demotion.
>>
>>76614397
im going to get together some people through skype if they are interested, add me if you want emperorjimmu
>>
>>76614719
done
>>
>>76613432
>It needs to highlight the change from dignity culture to the current victim arms race.

Good idea.

I like the idea of crab society sort of losing their minds in bizarre ways, which then isolates Snebeti.

>>76614000
>>le scorbion and de kek :-DDD

Good point.
>>
File: snibsnab.png (536 KB, 777x777) Image search: [Google]
snibsnab.png
536 KB, 777x777
>>76600742
hi I drew a snib snab

not really a professional level artist but if you guys think its good enough then I'll be interested in contributing lol
>>
>>76610182
interestng graph
>>
We don't even have a name for this yet.
>>
>>76615038
that looks amazing, altough the vlaws need to maybe be a little more "child friendly" so the children sympathise with him
>>
>>76615038
looks kinda creepy. And if it looks creepy to me, it would look terrifying to a child.
It reminded me of the ''monsters'' in saya no uta.
>>
>>76615162

Snibbeti Snab and the Useful Idiots
>>
Ok im out guys. Keep the thread going, remember to get involved in the 8ch board if you are serious about this. 8ch net/polbook/index.html
remove space add dot

>>76614892
ching chong

>>76615108
graph? i thought you invented that word.

>>76615038
make the moustache sand color

will be back tomorrow
>>
>>76615191
claws*
>>
File: 1465316042306.jpg (25 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1465316042306.jpg
25 KB, 290x290
this is the first time i've ever encountered a 100+ post thread on /pol/ that i bothered to read in its entirety from the first post.

fuckin A
>>
>>76613411
at the risk of sounding as shilly as you do, how the fuck can we make it subtle enough that a jew publisher will put it out?

the only reason angry birds worked is because they self-published and already had a major usergroup and brand recognition

thoughts anyone?
>>
>>76615038

Bretty gud bruv
>>
>>76613673
>>76613777
kek, irc allows everyone to see eachothers IPs
>>
>>76615191
thanks! I'll re-draw and post soon

>>76615232
I think its the spurdo face that makes it look weird/creepy. i'll try to make it less creepy though, somehow

>>76615307
will fix moustache
>>
>>76615461
>what is a proxy
>>
>>76615417
kikestarter
>>
>>76615038
beautiful

snibbety snab :-DD
>>
>>76613853
or the frog and the skorpoin
>>
>>76615540
see
>>76614000
>>
>>76615307
''and ching chong, nip nong to you my friend.''
>>
>>76615038
That is fucking adorable
>>
>>76614000
>>76615596
kek
>>
>>76615038
That looks good. Any help or ideas are welcome.

Did you use Illustrator to make that?
>>
>>76607906
I mean, we're a bunch of manchildren here, it can't be that hard to figure out
>>
>>76607904
beautiful
>>
>snabs job is to cut seaweed
>his boss decides they need to hire more eels, because they're a minority
>snab loses his job
>the kelp doesn't get cut because eels have no pincers.
>snab gets his job back, the eels go work somewhere else
>>
File: snibsnab2.png (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
snibsnab2.png
60 KB, 400x400
>tfw people give me such nice compliments

>>76615844
I use paint tool sai! its neato
>>
Is the IRC down?

It really helps to have a stable one up and running. /v/ musical uses one every year and it makes coordinating incredibly easy.

Also I think the tone of the book shouldn't be so much that other creatures are coming to destroy us and are inherently evil. That will get spotted quick fast and in a hurry. Instead we should go with the premise that all animals societies can be wonderful and unique but only if they remain separate and distinct.

End it with crabs enjoying being crabs by living in their sand castle and the other animals all living in their own species homelands happy and surrounded by their own kind. The message being that you cannot fully integrate one animal into another's way of life. As a snib will always be a snib as it is his nature.
>>
>>76616459
i would buy a book from your painting hands for my kids
>>
>>76616459

That is perfect.
>>
File: 1461118533047.jpg (81 KB, 335x383) Image search: [Google]
1461118533047.jpg
81 KB, 335x383
>>76616459
ALL HAIL SNIBSNAB
>>
>>76616459

While we wait for a more developed plot, can you edit that into Schnippen Schnappen too see how it looks?
>>
>>76616459
Nice. fucking nice dude.
>>
>>76616564
>actual dads browse /pol/
Why is this so common here? It always surprises me.
>>
I am glad you like it guys!

also are we using infinitychan or skype or what? here is my skype username if we're doing skype - teais.delicious

>>76616745
yuss. heil
>>
File: countash.jpg (31 KB, 570x488) Image search: [Google]
countash.jpg
31 KB, 570x488
>>76607397
>>
File: 1403627739309.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1403627739309.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>76600742
>76600742

Snibbeti the crab is a happy boy. Raised by his family in the countryside. He wanders the woods and has all sorts of adventures with his imagination. He meets a nice female crab when he starts going to crab school. He wants her to come to the woods with him and play pretend with him.

She goes, and becomes terrified. She is worried she will die. Snibeti tries to calm her, tries to show her how wonderful it is to be free, to run through the fields, to climb trees.

But she will not have it, she could get cuts climbing the tree which are dangerous, they might get lost.

She tells all her friends at school about the dangers Snibeti introduced her to. What a weird and deranged man he is. Nobody wants to be with Snibeti.

Snibeti slowly grows to hate the woods, to hate his freedom. He distances himself from them so that he can fit in with his friends at school.

He slowly learns that his new friends are not nearly as fun as the times in the woods, and he gives it all up to return.
>>
>>76616863
>the average 4chan use is in his late 20's early 30's

It is only surprising if you're new. Most of us have been here a long damn while and life marches on. I'd be more surprised if there weren't any Fathers and Mothers on 4chan at this point.
>>
File: kekcrusade.jpg (178 KB, 1024x587) Image search: [Google]
kekcrusade.jpg
178 KB, 1024x587
>>76607735
children love kek
>>
>>76617117
Well yeah. I am 23 and thinking about marriage quite often now. Been here since 2012. But it's still weird. I guess this website is a way of life and there's no actual reason to stop coming here.
>>
>>76617017

see

>>76610299
>>
>>76617117

>28 here
>Married, own a house, have a nice job, play a lot of golf.
>Life goes on, my man. Just hoping that we can right the ship soon so that we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
>>76617325
been on 4chan for 5 years now, 2 years /pol/, am 16 now, starting to think a lot about marriage

ban me mods, im at work anyways :^)
>>
dont let this thread die
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (54 KB, 659x429) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
54 KB, 659x429
>>76619178
>>
>>76619390
fug :DDD
for real, didnt see reply number
>>
File: snibsnab3.png (211 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
snibsnab3.png
211 KB, 500x500
>>76616745
not too happy with this one, line art is way too thick imo.
>>
File: 1458573778468.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1458573778468.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>76607735
>a character that appeals to children

A cartoon frog you dimwits
>>
File: z sezs efzs ef.png (47 KB, 176x327) Image search: [Google]
z sezs efzs ef.png
47 KB, 176x327
what happened? there were tons of people itt and now there's suddenly nobody

anyways I'll check up on infinitychan later. I hope this project actually goes somewhere kek
>>
>>76612786
we should not use rats this would be too much of a red flag. they have been used too much in the past for propaganda
>>
Does anybody here have any experience writing?
>>
>>76622134

Use mussels. They have hard, black shells and they group together in large packs.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.