[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are the nords the sandniggers of europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: vikingofdisaproval.jpg (12 KB, 401x387) Image search: [Google]
vikingofdisaproval.jpg
12 KB, 401x387
their history in old times was basically,theft,murder,slavery,rape,low tech society that carved runes and a god (odin) who commanded them to conquer just as allah did.

basically arabs but white.

is this why sweden have become such cucks? are they trying to scrub this history clean by over compensating with kindness?
>>
>>76593726
yes
>>
>>76593726
>>
>>76593726
Wrong.

It's more a fact that we are biologically predisposed for religious cuckery, and even when we are cucked we grow bored with it after a while. Just as Christianity conquered and took over Scandinavia in the past, Islam will do the same for a while. Then people will stop to care and shift toward non-religiosity again after a few hundred years.

Except not really because we don't have enough people here who share our biology.
>>
>>76593726

Perhaps, but they weren't such hypocrites about it. What pisses me off the most about Islam is how they are simultaneously violent while claiming to be peaceful. They are degenerate while claiming to be pure. Etc.

Also the Scandanavians weren't really low-tech. They had extremely good metalworking, and were sailing around all over the place at a time when a lot of places had no concept of it.

The British actually forgot how to sail after the Romans left, and didn't pick it back up until the year 1000 or so. The vikings at the time had discovered god damned Canada.

>TFW when they didn't succeed in settling the entire country and wiping out all the shitty indians before cucks arrived to preserve their useless asses.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (2 MB, 350x194) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
2 MB, 350x194
>>76596642
>>
>>76593726
Niggers and sandniggers are still worse, as they haven't evolved from this yet.
>>
Can we abort Sweden from our part of the world? They are ruining our reputation
>>
>>76597059
It kind of makes sense when thinking about evolution.The negros that left/traveled north were either risk takers or they had to leave because of albinism. It kind of explains why negros are the most conservative people on the globe but they are also easily persuaded by da whyt man.
>>
File: eire kike.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
eire kike.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>>76593726
8 posts in and nobody has accused us of being the niggers of Europe, I wonder who could be behind this thread
>>
>>76597485
Actually it's mostly skåne and halland... You can have them back.
>>
>>76597576
Cuz niggers aren't chalk white
>>
>>76593726
The nords are sandniggers. Period.
>>
>>76596619
Why was Norse paganism badass brutality then?

t.Viking rape baby
>>
>>76597640
Fjordniggers*
>>
File: XlQg3W4[1].jpg (94 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
XlQg3W4[1].jpg
94 KB, 596x628
>>76597640
The kyke telling whites they're sandniggers
maybe not now but soon
>>
>>76597535
That makes no sense, and is based on autism/retardation.

A really high % of ethnically Nordic men are descended from hunter gatherer haplogroups. Especially the haplogroup I1 (highest % in Norway, Sweden and Iceland) which is a newer haplogroup. Most of these hunter-gatherer haplogroups are Cro-Magnon descended. I am Norman descended, and have a Nordic haplogroup. Its where we get our blue eyes likely.

Most non-Nordic European men are descended from Middle Eastern farmer haplogroups. That's where white skin, blonde and red hair come from likely.
>>
>>76598306
I didn't say anything about nordics, i was just being very general...
>>
File: 1465439462651.jpg (690 KB, 3000x1996) Image search: [Google]
1465439462651.jpg
690 KB, 3000x1996
>>76597535
Not trying to be a dick to a fellow Nord.

Just, its better to be based biologically than based any other sort of way.
>>
>>76598590
Mm, it was just an autists hypothesis
>>
>>76593726
(you)
>>
>>76593726
The difference is that contrary to dindus they didn't remain on that level of society for millennia.
>>
Nords were always predisposed to niggerdom, having the option to raid rich monasteries without repercussion from their gods

Except for Icelanders, who bred with Celts and became explorers, writers, colonizers, and lawmakers
>>
>>76598590
>Not trying to be a dick to a fellow Nord.
>in reply to Sweden
What the fuck? Who let these cucks in?
>>
>>76598660
Btw, our skin became "white" in the last 10,000 years. Was not from Albinism, but from superior genetic mutation and is a totally different genetic sequence than Albinism. That is afro centric bullshit.

We actually had the same gene as dark skin people until the last Ice age, that's when this mutation took place.

Feels good man.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 633x758
>>76598727
Look what they are now though, an insginificant bunch of cucks who live in an area being over run with Muslims and they choose to do nothing about it. I think it would be better if we all went full Viking for a while. I'm not even trying to hate on Scandinavians either, we all share the same problem now.
>>
>>76596619
>biologically predisposed for religious cuckery
what
>>
>>76599209
Once police and military are totally dismantled THEN sven will cuz then there are noone else to save them.
>>
>>76599113
This anon is descended from Normans paternally, and I refuse to abandon my brothers in Mother Evrope when they are at their weakest, you worthless failure of a leaf.
>>
War and conquest are spiritually fulfilling activities.

Norse chieftains were priests who linked their people to the transcendent. Ancestor worship spiritually grounded them to their land and their past.

Really their culture was just an especially masculine, warlike manifestation of the traditional Evolian cultural organization that most great cultures had in the past.

It was a 1000x better system than universalist "turn the other cheek" Christianity, to say nothing of the hyper-egalitarian atheism that's taken hold there now.
>>
>>76593726
T. Eternal Anglo.
>>
>>76599782
"Really their culture was just an especially masculine, warlike manifestation of the traditional Evolian cultural organization that most great cultures had in the past"

Bullshit. They had almost exclusive female spiritual leadership, unfortunately, and combined with mass polygamy where the most average alpha had multiple wives. It created a population burst of strong, desperate men who just wanted some tight foreign pussy and a chance to not be a failure at life.
>>
>>76597640
Well, if they weren't they pretty much are now :^)
>>
>>76598786
Wasn't Iceland populated after, or at least part way through the Viking age?

One of us. Face it. A pillager by nature. A snow ape by blood.
>>
>>76600142
So, we're blaming on the Jews what in fact was Nord culture all along? Kek.
>>
File: 1465414923160.jpg (203 KB, 1125x789) Image search: [Google]
1465414923160.jpg
203 KB, 1125x789
>>76596619
That's a great story ahmed
>>
>>76593726
Are you forgetting our history of invading other lands in God's name? You fucking retard
>>
>>76600318
No. Back then it was unrepressed, high test, high IQ Sven who was the alpha.

Not low IQ, high test Pajeet and Tyrone, the 3rd world omegas, who (((they))) manufactured as the alpha.

I think polygamy is degenerate though, because it makes desperate alphas and betas that turn to crime or leaving the host culture. Most European cultures got rid of it, but Scandi was always playing catch up back then, the same with farming instead of hunting/gathering.
>>
>>76593726
scandinavia, or at least sweden has a high number of nobel prices considering their small population
also, saab, scania and volvo used to be great cars until 10 or 15 years ago
very durable and reliable cars that still were affordable + extremely safe in case of an accident
better price performance than many german cars at any time
but these days are over
just like swedens big role in science
scientific output is in decline all over europe
america spends more money on research and subsidises many sectors

about the niggerish past, i agree with that
never understood the idolisation of vikings and other european barbarians
vikings were the ultimate niggers
to dumb to grow crops
get in a ship, rape pillage and murder your way along the coast of your own country and countless other european ones

>inb4 muh strong alpha rapists, dey wuz takin da hot bitchez, the weak eurocucks din deserve em, this is why swedish women are so hot, basically made for black dick
or some other bullshit like that
>>
>>76600860
I agree in that romanticizing the Viking age is absurd.

But I think people do that because to them it represents an era of strength, which is very much not the case anymore.
>>
>>76600860
Try growing crops a millennia ago, in our environment where we have no sun from September to April. Also we did have crops and most Vikings were traders at least the swedes.
We traded even with Persia
>>
>>76600860
Btw, have you ever read Germania by Tacitus?

Seen how German women behave?

You have no reason to trash Scandi men.

We are in this together.
>>
>>76593726
You dont know what you're talking about. Take a basic history course. Nordics had complex systems of laws and governing structures. Judging them for vikings is like judging all of colonial america for pirates of the carribean.
>>
>>76593726
>are the nords the sandniggers of europe?
that would be the balkans or southern italians
>>
>>76600267
No, Iceland was first populated by Celtic priests, and then colonised by Norsemen around 600ad
>>
Yes, vikings were almost nigger savage tier
Not until civilized Romans introduced us to their superior culture and Christianity, we became civilized
>>
>>76600691
The norse had agriculture at the same time as the rest of Northern Europe you uneducated moron.
By the Viking Age the main source of food was farming and fishing, as with the Anglo Saxon kingdoms.

It's literally impossible for hunter-gathers to develop metallurgy because they're not in the same place long enough to build furnaces.
>>
>>76602657
I was talking about the transition between the Mesolithic and copper age, in relation to dropping hunter/gatherer lifestyle for farming. Scandinavians were among the last in Europe to take up farming.

Thousands of years later, most of Europe was practicing monogamy, while Scandinavia was practicing polygamy. Culturally, they were always playing catch up back in the day. .

That was my point. No need to be such a rusty cunt.
>>
>>76603033
I think its because scandinavians didnt have any roman influence. We were basically what the rest of europe would have been if not for the italians.
>>
>>76603980
There was some Roman influence. But they were never part of the Empire and I agree, it was a huge factor.
>>
File: 1463606919677.jpg (1 MB, 1045x3515) Image search: [Google]
1463606919677.jpg
1 MB, 1045x3515
>>76593726
>>
>>76605213
top fucking kek
>>
>>76593726
>low tech society
Some of the best ever, faggot.
>>
>is this why sweden have become such cucks?

No, that would be Christianity, and its secular version leftism
>>
>>76599376
Same here but maternally. I'm from MN, of course.
>>
>>76597640
T. Literal Sandnigger shitskin
>>
>>76599209
Because swedes are the slave leftovers of vikings. Real vikings immigrated to other parts of europe and especially russia.
>>
>>76593726
does this explain Scotland?
>>
>>76593726
You're utterly an ignorant moron. Norse were traders, they almost never pillaged. This is historical anti-pagan propaganda. The real barbarians were (and still are) arabs and muslims in general. They never grew out of the slavery stage.
>>
>>76607194
>they almost never pillaged
lol

>we wuz gud bois, we din du nuffin
I guess the Arabs were just le happy merchants too?
>>
>>76597640
gotta live that jewish b8. It must be weird to be jewish sandnigger.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.