[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was at a hindi party last night and these indian chicks are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 498x500
I was at a hindi party last night and these indian chicks are the most stuck up tricks i ever saw in my life. I did end up pullin one at the end of the night, err actually she pulled me but the finest one there i didnt see smile one time ALL NIGHT. its like these chicks think there shit dont stink. I was talkin to the indian dudes and they were saying how all the girls are like that.

Sucks for you indian dudes, personally i will never put in the effort for one of them its too much bullshit
>>
>>76591456
Maybe they fucking hate white people.
>>
have you seen what average Indians look like?
Not the ones that travel, the poor bastards stuck in that toilet.
There's over a billion of those fuckers in about half the area of the US.
The chick in your post is 1 in a million.

Supply and demand.
>>
>>76591560
no
>>
>tricks

So you can't even use niggerspeak correctly, that's just fucking great.
>>
>>76591819
I live in an upper class community in Silicon Valley. About 50% of the ones at this party at least were a solid 7/10. I do know what you mean though.
>>
>>76591456
Uh you don't need to worry they will do anything for white cock.
>>
>>76591819
Even the average ones act that way.
>>
File: 4L_oBfdTGWy.jpg (381 KB, 1325x1264) Image search: [Google]
4L_oBfdTGWy.jpg
381 KB, 1325x1264
>>76591456
MANDATORY
>>
>D
>E
>S
>I
>G
>N
>A
>T
>E
>D
>>
>>76591928
>upper class community
>50% of the ones at this party at least were a solid 7/10
There you go. Why are you confused about what happened lol
>>
>>76592037
you're in India though, the ones over here are; like I said, stuck up
>>
When I was 18 I was regularly fucking an Indian chick, she was fine, completely westernised.

Her parents were first gen immigrants, proper poo in loo tier, and they planned to marry her off to her fucking cousin in India after she had graduated college. Obviously I was kept a secret from them. Her brother knew and I had to beat the shit out of him once after an argument.

Tight pussy, would tell me to stick my thumb in her ass when I was fucking her. She was fucking fine.

Lost contact with her eventually, but heard when she turned 20 she eloped with some guy in the army. Never spoke to her poo in lol family again, the disowned her, Facebook shows me she's happy and got mixed Indian white kids now.

Damn I miss that pussy.
>>
>>76591928
So you go to Hindi Silicon Valley party to find someone for a one night stand?

And then Americans ask themselves why they are degenerate.
>>
>>76592520
B L E A C H E D
>>
>>76592528
fuck off NEET
>>
>>76591456
>I was at a hindi party last night and these indian chicks are the most stuck up tricks i ever saw in my life.

Why do you think they have those dots on their foreheads?
It's from people poking them in the head while saying "We don't want any Indian women around here."
>>
>>76592803
intredasting
>>
I came inside an indian sorority skank in college and every indian dude on campus treated me like I was a pimp for it. They thought it was even cooler that I made her pay for the abortion, not that I had money for one anyway kek. She was pretty stuck up about the whole situation, but she wasn't about to let an unwanted pregnancy ruin her "college experience".

>BRO YOU FUCKED PUURVI? NO WAY BRO
>RAJ CHECK IT OUT BRO HE FUCKED PUURVI
>later find out she married some rich frat dude after a similar situation
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.