[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The black vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: black vote.jpg (58 KB, 600x526) Image search: [Google]
black vote.jpg
58 KB, 600x526
Explain this. Seriously. What the fuck are you doing nignogs.
>>
>>76584818
Why do you cucks cling to the token communist and his photo op with niggers? You can pretend to be a nigger, but even niggers hate niggers.
>>
>>76584818
Clinton passed Affirmative Action.
>>
>>76585256
Because it doesn't make sense. Hillary has done absolutely nothing to earn the black vote, yet she somehow has it? I don't get it.

I'm voting for Trump, I just want this shit to be explained to m-

>>76585319
Oh. Alright thread over. Thanks.
>>
>>76584818
but yeah this is actually a pretty good meme picture.

Just shows how the voting bloc is fucking shitty overall.

O well, last I checked 23% of blacks will vote Trump. So almost a quarter of them are okay...
>>
>>76584818
muh black republican magic negro and dems r real racists all in one meme?
>>
>>76584818
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xPOxX_8H2s4
>>
>>76585433
>23% of blacks aren't niggers
Feels good.

>inb4 all blacks are niggers
>>
>>76585594
>>inb4 all blacks are niggers
they all are.
>>
>>76584818
Do you think blacks are smart? or follow politics in the least?
>>
>>76586565
I don't, but the whole Bernie marched with MLK thing has been so played out, I figure they've heard it.
>>
>>76584818
>let me get this straight...i voted republican and now blacks are nearly unanimously voting democrat!
>>
Blacks complain about white culture.

Where is black culture?

What is it?

How will it lead to the progress of the black race?

Who are the leaders of the black community?

Are they pushing to advance the black community?

They should be mad, but mad at themselves. Get your shit together, admit that a caring mother and father are important in raising kids.

Admit that an education is important, hard work is important, ethics are important.

Teach your kids the value of honesty, integrity, goal setting, and responsibility.

Stop with the gibsmedat and start with the earnsmedat

For fucks sake, poo in the loos come from a place that literally is still shitting in the streets and has domesticated cows crapping in the middle of their highways and they come to America and get law and medical degrees.

Fix your black shit or deal with being the joke that your race has become. Joke isn't the right word, more like a plague.
>>
>>76584818
>Bernie marched with MLK
>This somehow makes him infallible and all his policies top tier
Nigs don't want to go to college
Nigs don't want other people to get welfare like they are already getting
Nigs don't want to work, so the raised min wage meme doesn't apply to them
Nigs want guns
Bernie doesn't help nigs
>>
>>76585594
I'd say about 30% but maybe I've been lucky.
>>
>>76585594
60% of blacks being niggers seems reasonable. The remainder are just to lazy to vote
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.