[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it time to make america great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1464929283046.jpg (145 KB, 797x775) Image search: [Google]
1464929283046.jpg
145 KB, 797x775
Is it time to make america great again?
>>
>>76584343
>hammer is under glass
>>
>>76584404
No its not retard
>>
>>76584404
You're blind.
>>
>>76584404
this is why bernie lost
>>
>>76584639
^ He's right, you know.

I know you're watching, and you're seething. You're young idealistic morons, and you deserve every bit of the scorn and mockery Trump and the mainstream show you. If you can avoid choking on your own tongues for the next few years, I am hopeful you'll outgrow it.
>>
File: basedbernie.jpg (59 KB, 720x778) Image search: [Google]
basedbernie.jpg
59 KB, 720x778
>>
>>76584343

The fire rises, brother.
>>
>>76584525
>>76584606
>>76584639
didnt even need to cast the line
>>
>>76585736
>le "I was only pretending to be retarded" sorry, buddy. I set the bar pretty low regarding the average intelligence of humanity. You're going to have to work pretty goddamn hard now to convince me you're not a gape-mouthed air-wasting mess.
>>
>>76585922
if it works it works.
>>
Bernie bros need to realize, Trump being in is the BEST thing for this country and what they want to achieve over Hillary.

When Trump enters office, what's going to happen? Wholesale clearance of all the old figureheads and advisors. Slate gets whiped clean. It'll literally open the door by force for better people to come in after Trump, (assuming he fucks shit up somehow, which he wont).

Hillary will just be a 5th Bushbama term, but with the added destruction of Merkel teir politics and refugee shit.
>>
>>76586063
>thinking anything will change with Trump at the top

God jokes m8
>>
>>76586063
>wanting more retarded people because rednecks cant afford education or willingly dont go to school because theyre afraid of being poisoned by education
>checks flag
Okay
>>
File: 1455418310300.jpg (86 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1455418310300.jpg
86 KB, 646x720
>>76584343

It's time.
>>
>>76586193
All the old blood gets cleansed. That's why they're all freaking out about him.

A vote for Bernie aint happening. Not ready yet. A vote for Hillary is further into the chaos. A vote for Trump is a vote for the first President who wasn't bought. This will change many things.

If anything, 40% of the populous being against Trump if he won, combined with his inflammatory nature would mean any "bad" policy would be HEAVILY scrutinized. Under Obama, many bad things were passed because "he's a cool likeable black guy senpai"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.