[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious thread about politics, Trump could be set up, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: rtx1srh5.jpg (325 KB, 1778x1333) Image search: [Google]
rtx1srh5.jpg
325 KB, 1778x1333
I was thinking about this election and about how seemingly easy the general week probably be
Sanders voters are completely disengaged with Hillary and tons of democrats are switching sides due to Hillary's corruption.
This is not to mention of republicans would much rather have trump than Hillary, even if some butt hurt 3rd party start running.
It seems to easy /pol/ and I'm worried about not only trump but the rightward moment in America and Europe.
As most older /pol/ocks know the global economy is not is good shape, especially in America, and I think the higher ups/Jews/globalists/NWO are planning to let trump win, not because he's a shill, but because they want to bring down the economy under his administration to make him and the right wing in general look bad.
This was just theory and I thought it was pretty far fetched until I saw that kike Soros buying gold.

http://www.businessinsider.com/george-soros-trading-again-2016-6
This is extremely troublesome since the debt bubble is ready to blow. This could also include Britain should they leave the union, but I have no evidence to support that claim

The best way to establish a global currency (a huge step to a one world gov) is a complete collapse of several major economies, and theoretically, it would work. Not saying it's a good thing though.

Heed my warning /pol/, I'm going to be watching people like Soros to see if they show any more signs of preparation for a collapse, they certainly good the power to crash it by force, and again, these are just theories, but soros buying gold backed this one up quite allot.
If this indeed happens, and the Right is discredited after being framed for a global economic collapse, I honestly have no idea how we could bounce back, or even if we could. That's why I'm worried about this happening.

TLDR I think Soros and other builderburg(higher ups) members are trying to discredit rightward politics by crashing the economy under trump.

Stay safe /pol/. The happening looms
>>
>>76583902
Fucking Swype
> general week
*will
>>
>>76583902
>crashing the economy under trump
economy is going to crash regardless of who is in power. They want Hillary in to bail out the banks again and put us one more step closer to a new world order.
>>
>>76584328
Trump plans to pay back the debt by stopping land domestically, he also plans to generate more money with trade deals and the selling of real estate, energy, and buildings we're not using
This could postpone or even stop the collapse completely
>>
was planned all along to hand over to republicans this time. romney dropped the ball in 2012, the parliment gave obamas agenda a free run in exchange for an easy win

what they did not expect was trump to be the nominee

hence why all the establishment, who did deals with obama, are dead set against him
>>
Am I just being paranoid?
Tell me /pol/, is this too far fetched?
>>
>>76585937
They do not want 'conservatives' in power, and for several reasons. One of them is not because they are opposition.

Note: Trump is for all intents and purposes, an independent.

I am not bumping because I do not think you are not a datamining shill. I am bumping because it is an interesting topic.
>>
>>76586386
> I'm a data mining shill
Did I ask for information or provide it
Did I make unsupported claims or provide sources and use logic
I bought a trump hat you faggot, I'm not looking for your opinion of me, I'm looking for your opinion of my theory
>>
>>76586685
>Did I ask for information or provide it
If you are a shill, you've imitated pure retardation to a level beyond my distinctive capabilities..
>>
>>76586980
Whatever man, just look at what's happening and be prepared, watch what Soros is doing
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>76583902
Good post OP.

Doing the same thing, was telling my friends and family everything you talked about this week. It was always, "muh not gonna happen! Who cares if he is selling stocks and buying gold!" "Muh that is crazy bro! You cannot trust the Internet bro!"

But basically be prepared, now im not buying gold and shit. But ammo and a good emergency supply along with being fit and thinking ahead.
>>
>>76583902
Ssss-slide It.
>>
>>76583902
OH NO! A REALITY TV STAR WHO WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT MIGHT NOT WIIIIIIIIIIN?

Good. Trump has no business running for president. Fuck Trump. Fuck all Trump supporters.
>>
>>76583902
Now watch as they create false flags, obongo implements martial law and the dollar thanks.
>>
>>76583902
>TLDR I think Soros and other builderburg(higher ups) members are trying to discredit rightward politics by crashing the economy under trump.
NEVER give a TLDR, it encourages people to not read.

Since you're from reddit and you're probably retarded this is just a warning this time.
>>
File: shillary.png (232 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
232 KB, 900x700
>>76588116
XDDD
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.