[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racists BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pol_fucking_btfo.jpg (100 KB, 628x996) Image search: [Google]
pol_fucking_btfo.jpg
100 KB, 628x996
What will you do when Africa is leading the world in technology?
>>
>>76581143
Probably be dead because the rest of the world will have been glassed for that to happen.
>>
I like this version better
>>
>>76581143
Join all the other white people that moved to Africa and kicked all the niggers out?
>>
>>76581143
except noone lives in that run down barn besides sheep

the africans actually live in those mud huts
>>
>>76581143
Wake up
>>
>>76581340
People do live in those huts because they can't be fucked to live in proper houses. I would want to live in one too, desu; get in touch with my ancestors.
>>
>>76581143
>a city built by whites
>>
>>76581243
reminds me of 1980s LA
>>
>>76581143
WE
>>
>>76581340
>>76581517
Actually tbqh familio, if the interior was decked out in hardwood and shag pile carpet with the fireplace for winter, that place would be maximum comfy and I would love to live in a place like that.
>>
Yeah but the country is nice and beautiful and you won't get stabbed for your shoes.
>>
>>76581143

Watch them from my comfy house in Mars. The only way dindus lead the world in tecnology would be if every other race disappeared from the planet
>>
>>76581143
Hey son, this may come as a shock to you but Wakanda isn't real.
>>
>>76581143

Well, it'll be mostly white by then so... live there?
>>
>>76581143
>South Africa, settled, built, and maintained by Dutch explorers
>a cherrypicked countryside in England
Do fb normies really need this explained to them?
>>
>>76581143

This is the worst bait I've maybe ever seem on /pol/

Literally. The worst.
>>
>>76581703
I was just thinking that it looks like the homeless camps you can find beneath every single freeway on-ramp, in LA.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.