[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Anti-Vaxers justify their distrust?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: lead_960.jpg (284 KB, 960x673) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
284 KB, 960x673
How do Anti-Vaxers justify their distrust?
>>
Stupidity and not understanding antibodies
>>
>>76579277

rising rates of autism or other conditions which have no explanation
>>
>>76579277
do you even know what "vaccines" were like in the time when that illustration was drawn?
>>
>>76580322
At least in America it's multi-part, and there are some explanations. More people are being diagnosed more readily rather than actually rising in some cases, some common American diet deficiencies like low iron raise risk of autism, and the big one is that the older and fatter the mother the higher risk of the child having autism.

Diet of the mother and health of the mother is turning out to be a huge part of it and no one wants to blame them. The people themselves would rather blame an outside source like a vaccine than entertain that it was their fault.
>>
Vaccination increases the risk of autism
>>
>>76580107
Someone called me stupid! Better take 5 vaccines in a single shot with Lord knows what else.
A lot of fear isn't from the idea of a vaccine as much as a state mandated injection
>>
>>76580322
I know you're just saying the meme reply, but are there actually people who think this?

Is it really that hard for people to realize what constitutes a mental disease like autism is completely up to change?
>>
Because the liberal SWPL petit bourgeois that believe this shit have autistic kids, and the only alternative explanation is the fact that they waited until they were 35 to settle down. Admitting their geriatric ovaries are the reason for the sperginess of their kids would be slut shaming of their 20 years of taking cock. Conspiracy theories feel better.
>>
>>76582151
So people should be allowed to not vaccinate their kids and get other children sick?
>>
A few years ago there weren't huge banners inside and outside every grocery store offering free vaccines year 'round.

Kind of makes you wonder. Vaccines at the grocery store? """"free?""""
>>
>>76582410
but Trump is against vaccination too
>>
>>76582534
Yes. At every rally he says he's against vaccination.
>>
It's funny how not vaccinating your kids is a best way to harming them than actually giving them vaccines.

I think it's ok, tho. Kids with retarded parents have a higher chance to die and breed new retarded kids. Natural selection at its finest.
>>
Is autism even real?
>>
>>76582534
Trump was like 60 when Baron was born. My point stands.
>>
>>76582670
It's funny how we used to have an Ellis Island so we could quarantine the diseased immigrants instead of just mass importing them without a care in the world so diseases first world countries stopped having to deal with now require a million vaccines.
>>
>>76582444
If the vaccines work then the children won't get sick
>>
File: Zuo7l9u.gif (661 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
Zuo7l9u.gif
661 KB, 300x221
>I won't download windows 10, I cannot let the jew have my information
>well, better inject this unknown liquid inside my body, the jew said so, what could go wrong?

t. /pol/
>>
>>76579277

It is pretty easy.

Only poor/malnourished/physically weak children need to get vaccinated for many things. If your kid is healthy and in a school where everyone else was required to get vaccinated, they get nearly all of the benefit of being vaccinated, with none of the downside (a correlation between vaccinations and autism).

And if they do get the measles they will live because you are upper/middle class and can actually parent. You can wait until risk of autism passes and then catch up on vaccines that are important/necessary.

This approach is near zero risk. If you have money and your child is born healthy without defects, they are not going to die to measles. Where exactly are they even going to come into contact with measles? Among the treated general populace? We have had 1 death from measles in the last 10 years in the United States. And you can bet your ass the person who died was not in a good home, properly nourished, or cared for-- the fatality rate is only high in countries where the population are already very close to death and measles pushes them over.

So, if I can foist all of the risk onto your kids, wait a few years for mine, then vax before pre-school (when they come into contact with other children) why not wait until then?

Also, Vaccines carry the risk of actually giving your child what they vaccinate against. MMR, Chicken Pox, Flu, etc-- all of these can cause the very condition they are supposed to treat.

I do not understand why the CDC schedule has us vaccinating infants 10 times in their first 18 months of life. My guess is that they want to save kids who live in poverty, starvation, neglect, and exposure. But anyone in a middle class home is not at risk.
>>
>>76582515
I'm not an anti-vaccine person, but I've seen flu shots outside of places like Walmart and thought that was sketchy as hell. At the very least I don't trust the incompetent nurses they must be sending to sit there all day.
>>
>>76582151
>>76582151
Literally just the shell of a virus so your body can create antibodies based on the ags present. Then when your body is infected again you can deal with it quickly.

Autism paper is largely discredited and had no valuable sources. I don't even think antibodies can get through the blood brain barrier to fuck with your brain in the first place. Can't remember though
>>
>>76582960
I hope you're not allowed to vote.
>>
>>76582978
When I voluntarily went to get a few vaccines spaced out over time based on a 3rd world country I was going to visit, I had to go see an actual doctor, get a script, and pay for them.

There is clearly misplaced mass-indoctrination going on.
>>
>>76582942
They dont work if the child is directly in contact with a sick child, many vaccinated illnesses are very communicable.
>>
All people should have a choice of what gets put into their blood.
>>
>>76581954
eso chingao!
>>
I'm glad they don't vaccinate. World needs more dead idiots.
>>
>>76583248
This, we should let children decide to get vaccinated or not. My 10 year old already showed his interest in dolls, so I'm getting his cock removed next week.
>>
>>76582515
>>76582978

Flu Vaccines are memes, the Flu Virus mutates so rapidly that there is like a 1 in a million chance that the flu virus you get matches the vaccine you were given.
>>
File: 1462716217390.jpg (271 KB, 873x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462716217390.jpg
271 KB, 873x1280
>>76579277
Here's how:

Writing in The Lancet last month, editor Richard Horton argued that as much as half of all scientific papers may simply be “untrue.” He writes: “The apparent endemicity of bad research behaviour is alarming. In their quest for telling a compelling story, scientists too often sculpt data to fit their preferred theory of the world.”

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964337/

http://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140-6736%2815%2960696-1.pdf

https://www.theguardian.com/science/political-science/2015/jun/02/fooling-ourselves-with-science
>>
>>76583118

Show me the cases of all these unvaccinated children dying-- there are not any.

Meanwhile, we have some pretty good evidence that there is a link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html

Court judgments. That is, in a court of law, with the burden of proof, plaintiffs who argued that vaccines caused autism in their children prevailed.

This is a court proceeding that requires expert witnesses, evidence, medical records, that confirm the plaintiff's argument.
>>
File: Detriot Nazis.jpg (151 KB, 642x358) Image search: [Google]
Detriot Nazis.jpg
151 KB, 642x358
>>76579277
Government Mandate.
No Actual Study declaring them (or the preservatives in them) safe.
Its the fucking ZOG/NWO Government.
Loading your newborn up with 20+ shots of mercury.
>but its still probably better than having outbreaks of small pox and rickets

Same deal with Florid in the water. Its illegal in every other developed country (including Israel) but apparently ok for the Goyim in America because reasons. Just like we used the Full Body Scanners that give you cancer after 9-11 because Rumsfeld was the lobbyist for that company.
>>
>>76583479
And don't forget that if a vaccine damages you, then the vaccine cartel is already indemnified against any redress of grievance and the government will steal taxpayer money to pay you to keep your mouth shut about it.

Almost sounds like a fair system without a profit motive.
>>
>>76582957
Except we know what Vaccines are made of.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 520x750
Attractive faces have better immune systems. Overall, in general, it would get rid of the ugly people. Naturally.

The Jews are using it to fuck with people too, you can only have trust in a Nationalist country
>>
>>76583462
IT only works out well for the unvaccinated when 95+% of the population is vaccinated, it means that there is no good transmission path for the disease; almost everyone around an unvaccinated cannot get it and generally cannot spread something they don't have.

Get down to 70-80% and you will see a widespread return of all the diseases the first world supposedly eliminated.
>>
File: 1459925362786.png (474 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459925362786.png
474 KB, 500x500
>>76580107
oh my how do you even deal with these plebieans ?
>>
>>76583621
No, you don't. You take someone's word for it, which is mostly based on common sense and shady research.
>>
>>76579277
up until jew started making profit over healing with modern medicine being able to hide any type of drug into a needle, i would say naw. especially since they are going to require vaccinations for being alive and other bullshit in a few years/decades.
>>
>>76583479
Whats so controversial about that sign?
>>
File: sliced snake.jpg (88 KB, 960x745) Image search: [Google]
sliced snake.jpg
88 KB, 960x745
I love it how /pol/ claims to be red pilled but actually spouts the most blue pilled meme-tier pharmaceutical industry propaganda when it comes to vaccines. The more I learn about them the less "safe and effective" I believe they are. Also recall most /pol/acks would have been exposed to a very different vaccine schedule than the current CDC with 50+ shots before the age of 5 or some outrageous count like that.....

To get started on the science, please read this one:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4266455/

Start looking into the effects of aluminum being injected into the body and then how it translocates to the brain via macrophages (the mechanism behind MFMF), then a clear pic starts emerging regarding the causal toxic effect... Plus there is the problem with mercury on the flushots and a whole other bunch of toxic ingredients, which granted may not be a risk for most people but if you lost the vaccine-reaction-lottery you'd end up massively fucked without proper legal recourse. Funny thing is government shielded vaccine manufacturers from persecution in the 80s so we don't even have "the free market will fix it" meme to counteract those forces. Don't even get me started on the revolving door between the CDC and the pharmaceutical industry, anyone that can't recognize the rampant corruption and the conflicts of interests is a bona blue pilled friend.
>>
File: blackdudequestionmarks.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
blackdudequestionmarks.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
>>76583918
How is the research shady?
>>
>>76584278
Well if the company that is manufacturing the vaccines is also conducting the vaccine safety research, how is that NOT shady?
>>
People have no problem vaccinating their pets yet for some reason when vaccines are used for humans it is sinister.

That said, there have been some cancers associated with pet vaccines, so vaccines can clearly have unintended side affects.

I would never blindly assume vaccines are 100% safe, but it is basically a risk-benefit analysis. I have a son under 1 year and he is being vaccinated accordingly.
>>
>>76584278
There's barely any actual research on long term effects. I'm not going to say it's their fault, because it's simply impossible to test EVERY single thing, but they also go to great lengths trying not to explain it because "it would drive people away from vaccinating".

"Research" should always be taken with a grain of salt, they lack balance. Just as drugs research avoid certain things, others (like second hand smoking) will dive right into any unrealistic possibilities to prove their own point.

Also, do your own research on who owns those companies. If you can find a jew inside a news stations, I'm sure it won't be hard.
>>
>>76584909
>I have a son under 1 year and he is being vaccinated accordingly.
child abuse.
>>
>>76584909
actually:
http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/purdue-vaccination-studies/

vaccines harm puppers too :(
>>
File: angry american.jpg (8 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
angry american.jpg
8 KB, 250x189
*summoning pharma shills*
>>
>>76584909
People also get their pets neutered.

Oh that's right now it's the new fad to get your kids neutered as well. Somehow that's legal, too.
>>
You should get your kids vaccinated but... if you don't mistrust the mainstream messages on child rearing (in general) you're a fool.

Oh let's make little Billy wear dresses and play with dolls and then later if he says he feels like he's a girl we'll make him take hormones and chop his dick off.
>>
>>76583767

Yes.

That is why the connection between Autism and Vaccines is downplayed-- because if we were told "fine, there is a very very tiny percent chance that vaccination will exacerbate conditions that will cause autism"-- everyone would avoid vaccination and we would be dealing with many diseases which we eradicated.

So, my anti-vaxx standpoint is this: I will publicly preach about vaccination and encourage everyone to do it for their kids according to the CDC schedule. For my own kids, I will delay the schedule until they are 5 years of age and then vaxx.

There are many great reasons to do this:

1) Vaccines with live virus can cause the disease. The odds of getting measles from a vaccine are probably higher than the odds of contacting it in the general (vaxxed) populace. The same applies to many other conditions.
2) If caused, the diseases are much more risky for an infant/baby than a 5 year old. 5 year olds are often pretty fucking resilient.
3) Trauma / risk of psychological problems. Many things that happen in infancy play a profound role in personality development. Being stabbed continuously by someone who is not supposed to hurt you cannot be good.
4) "Free rider" all autism/disease risk is assumed by the other people who vaccinate. I bear none of the burden but get all of the benefit.

Keep in mind, there is an established factual connection between autism and vaccination. At least, in the circumstances of those two cases.
---
"This does not represent anything other than a very specific situation and a very sad situation as far as the family of the affected child."

Parents should continue to get their children immunized, she said: "This is proven to save lives." -Julie Gerberding.Director CDC.

So, what if your kid has that specific situation? I will let you guys put your kids on the line. Have fun.
>>
>>76582942
>i don't understand herd immunity
>>
Can you guarantee that my child will not die from taking a vaccine? How will you compensate me if he does die or get extremely sick?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.