[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Homosexuality/Transgenderism is Mental Illness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06WR5CfKX20

How can you honestly defend these people? LGBT people are NOT healthy and they need professional emotional therapy, not coddling and "acceptance". I know many LGBT people and not one of them is mentally healthy. Why does the mainstream media push such a destructive lifestyle so hard?

From the National Alliance on Mental Illness:

>For LGBTQ people aged 10–24, suicide is one of the leading causes of death.

>LGBTQ youth are 4 times more likely and questioning youth are 3 times more likely to attempt suicide, experience suicidal thoughts or engage in self-harm than straight people.

>Between 38-65% of transgender individuals experience suicidal ideation.

>An estimated 20-30% of LGBTQ people abuse substances, compared to about 9% of the general population.

>25% of LGBT people abuse alcohol, compared to 5-10% of the general population.

>LGBTQ teens are six times more likely to experience symptoms of depression than the general population.

This trend is undeniably on the rise, how can we stop the normalization of this mental illness and get these people some help? Plenty of the people in this video look like they're as young as thirteen, this is really bad news for the future of our society.
>>
File: degenerate jew.jpg (70 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
degenerate jew.jpg
70 KB, 640x470
>>76568752
>>
>>76568752
What the FUCK your video has the MOST degeneracy ive ever seen on this fucking site ffs fuck these faggots
>>
>>76568752
watch yourself. they have powerful friends. they'll be calling racism, sexism and bigotry as mental illness soon.
>>
I dare someone to make a valid argument about how cutting your dick off is sane.
>>
>>76568752
exclusive homosexuality is caused by parasites, otherwise it's just degeneracy caused by terrible character,moral retardation and hedonism pushed by modern society.

Trans is just body dismorphic disorder or far more often just special snowflake syndrome of liberals who suffer extreme feelings of inferiority.
>>
>>76569063
I'm sure they will, how long do you think we have?
>>
File: IMG_1397.jpg (69 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1397.jpg
69 KB, 412x412
>>76569080
OMFG HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING JUDGMENTAL JUST LIVE AND LET LIVE WHAT DO U CARE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CHANGE THEIR BODY TO BE WHAT THEY WANT IT TO BE YOU KNOW ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE THIS WORLD A TERRIBLE PLACE OMG PLS JUST GO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY
>>
>>76569760
When we all look like this man (?) the world will finally be an equal, accepting, diverse place!
>>
File: 1448465569345.jpg (181 KB, 317x699) Image search: [Google]
1448465569345.jpg
181 KB, 317x699
>>76568752
great thread retard
>>
>>76570859
>>
File: 1330568062408.png (16 KB, 243x246) Image search: [Google]
1330568062408.png
16 KB, 243x246
>>76568752
>If you're homophobic, we can't date, talk or be friends
>we can't date, talk or be friends
>we can't date

Not the brightest bunch
>>
File: rage.png (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
45 KB, 300x300
>>76568752
The more I keep watching, the more upset I get.

50% of these people are under 17. Look what Tumblr and Facebook has done
>>
>>76571431
That's why I posted it in the first place, it's pretty horrifying how minors are picking up on all these obsessions that are essentially fetishes.
>>
>>76568752
i'm ok with gays because it's not a mental illness its a fetish
but i don't like lesbians because they are man hating cunts

bisexuals are ok i guess
>>
>>76572472
So you would rather deal with faggots than 90% of modern women?
>>
The cancer of our times is the glorification of youth traits. Young people have ever been treated as pre-people because they're dumb and unexperienced, but since the 50's, society has changed its attitude towards youth and now these are the results.
>>
>>76573241
I hadn't thought of it that way but you're right, you can even see this ideology in the education systems. Now instead of correct and incorrect, everyone's answers are correct in their own special way. People are afraid to say no to their own children.
>>
>>76568752
Its about attention. Stop giving it to them. This is why they make these shitty videos and die their hair and make stupid noises in public and dress like shit.

They just want attention. You have created this by giving it to them by constantly complaining and crying about it, validating their points in their head "OH I'M SO OPPRESSED, BETTER BE MORE OBNOXIOUS"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.