[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of arguing with leftists? Even if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image (1).jpg (25 KB, 437x400) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
25 KB, 437x400
What's the point of arguing with leftists?

Even if you completely school their ass with statistics and facts, they'll just cry you're a racist sexist bigot and their horde will blindly agree with them. I don't bother anymore. Is there anyway you can actually get through to these people?
>>
>>76566000

Checked, but also to answer your question. The point is not to convince them, but people who may be watching and on the fence. Make sure you engage with them publicly.
>>
>>76566258
This and
>>76566000
Checked
>>
>>76566000
Attack Hillary. Claim that you liked Bernie, and can't vote for a corrupt leader. Then say that you are going for Trump as a fuck you vote. Is
>>
File: spooks_ego.gif (150 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
spooks_ego.gif
150 KB, 245x320
>>76566000
>defeatism

go away, spook
>>
>>76566000
It's odd, because the same question comes up sometimes in liberal conversations (with reversed positions, obviously).
>>
>>76568578
What's the point of arguing with conservatives?

Even if you completely school their ass with how much of a racist sexist bigot they are, they'll just cry and spout statistics and their horde will blindly agree with them. I don't bother anymore. Is there anyway you can actually get through to these people?
>>
>>76566000
You only ever argue with a liberal if there is an unbiased audience watching, or that liberal is the gf you're redpilling.
>>
>>76568882
No, more like:

What's the point of arguing with conservatives?

Even if you completely school their ass with statistics and facts they'll just cry about conspiracy theories and vaguely or overtly rascist blame diverting. I don't bother anymore. Is there anyway you can actually get through to these people?
>>
>>76568882
people on the right use logic and reason, the left is about muh feels so it's impossible to get through to them.
>>
>>76569295
How do you explain that the left claims to have reason and logic on its side? And that roughly (in the US) or more than (in many other places) half of the population agree with them?
>>
>>76569667
>How do you explain that the left claims to have reason and logic on its side
Their premises are based on faulty assumptions about human nature and how societies function

>And that roughly (in the US) or more than (in many other places) half of the population agree with them
Women misapplying their nurturing impulse, idealistic young people, and gibsmedat minorities.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.