[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (151 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 640x1136
I was friends with this girl in high school, we really just like each others fb stuff now. This post is from today about 4 hours ago. I'll comment on the status with replies from this thread I deem worthy and post results. Try not to make me look like too much of an edge lord faggot.
>>
File: image.png (160 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160 KB, 640x1136
>>
little point sperging out and arguing, blue pill bitches are totally ideologically fucked. She will lose argument and unfriend you.
>>
>>76566072
I don't care
>>
>>76565878
Wasn't he found innocent of "rape"
>>
Getting real fucking tired of these ridiculous broads.
>>
>>76566301
I had no idea what she was posting about do you have a link to the story?
>>
>>76565878

Consider this: You are probably exactly as delusional as her, just on the opposite side of the spectrum, and any post you made on Facebook stating your real views would be just as cringe as this.
>>
>>76565878
First say
>I'm interested in looking into either of these cases.

To explain the general trend
>White men receive lesser sentences because it is common for them to have no criminal history, which is sadly not the case for black people, who are disproportionately poorer, less educated and brought up in criminalized areas.

To explain the individual cases
For whitey
>Reference the reasoning of the judge of the "rape" case. The judge is likely not a retard and probably acted reasonably.

For the nig
>Reference the likely criminal background of the black person who was wrongfully imprisoned
>Reference the evidence which was used against him initially
>Praise the science or new testimonies or the police for discovering the mistake and at least salvaging the black mans dignity
>>
is she a coalburner?
>>
Tell her that you HAD family members in Pearl Harbor when the Japs attacked.
>>
>>76565878
>consensually drunk fooling around with and fingering a girl who passes out during it is rape
>average black man convicted of rape is innocent
>these people exist
>>
>>76566724
this should really be posted in every one of these threads at the top

dumb white niggas on this board taking 4chan way too seriously
>>
>>76567324

As far as I know she's attracted to white guy or is a very least an equal opportunity cock garage.

Pretty sure she's 25 or 50% some type of ricenigger.(strict Asian mom fat white dad who looks like he did crack earlier in his life)
>>
>>76565878
He literally didn't rape her. He sexually assaulted her.
>>
>>76567685
jap name.
>>
File: 4337734347.jpg (58 KB, 230x346) Image search: [Google]
4337734347.jpg
58 KB, 230x346
>>76565878
Gas the kikes, Hang the niggers, Nuke Africa.
>Write this for success.
And post the answer she gives, kthxbye
>>
>>76565878
>take one example
>turn it into general trend
Library logic at its finest
>>
The results of this case are an anomaly and most people using this as a representative example are just cherry-picking
>>
>>76567722
Did he jam his fingers in her pussy?
>>
>>76568723
No, he gracefully caressed her pussy with his delicate fingers.
>>
>>76568907
What a lucky lady, he is Stanford educated. Does she think she can go any were in the world and get a Stanford educated male to caress her pussy with his delicate fingers, one should only be so lucky.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.