[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this is Trump worst case scenario and all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_1.png (70 KB, 777x588) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
70 KB, 777x588
Daily reminder that this is Trump worst case scenario and all the shills can do is cry
>>
>Hillary still hasn't unified the party.
>Hillary still hasn't started on Trump.
>Hillary is still leading the polls.
>Trump just self-destructed with his judge comment.

That looks like the best case scenario for Trump you delusional Trump tard.
>>
What is Trump best case then ?
>>
Stop posting this fucking image.

This WILL NOT HAPPEN. You keep fucking posting this image that WILL NOT COME TRUE! I'm tired of seeing it. I'm fucking tired of it. Trump will NOT win, so just give up and vote libertarian or something. NOBODY THINKS HE WILL WIN. It's over. Just fucking give up and stop posting this shit. I'm tired of it.
>>
>>76559187
>it's a PA is red thread again

sage & reported
>>
>>76559187
Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.
>>
>Michigan, Red
>Pennsylvania, Red
>New Hampshire, Red

I wish this would happen, but it's just not going to be the case. I know Ohio will be a Red state this election but I have my doubts over Florida too.
>>
>>76559187
>michigan
>red

come on buddy
>>
>>76559766
A fucking leaf
>>
File: 1465408203788.webm (3 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465408203788.webm
3 MB, 1024x768
>>76560732
Thank you for correcting the record
>>
>>76559766
>Trump calls a judge a bad judge
>Everyone slams the race card harder than Tyrone does to your mother's pussy
>Trump is the one destroying himself
Nyce b8 hat. Go back to fish for real.
>>
>>76559187
>Michigan red
>Florida red
>Iowa blue
>Wisconsin blue
Colorado is going to be pretty important this time around. There are more registered Republicans right now but that might not be enough to decide it.

Also saging because fuck these threads, they're always retarded.
>>
>>76559766
>Hillary still hasn't unified the party.
Because she can't.
>Hillary still hasn't started on Trump
Because she's afraid to. Hilldog has 10x the skeletons in her closet that Trump does. When the generals come around, her entire career will probably be destroyed, let alone her campaign.
>>
>>76559766
>Hillary still hasn't started on Trump
Trump is the only thing she ever fucking talks about.
She's scared out of her damn mind.
>>
>>76560746
As of the latest poll they're tied in PA, medpack.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.