[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dylan and Eric wanted to get back at the jocks that had bullied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (430 KB, 750x519) Image search: [Google]
file.png
430 KB, 750x519
>Dylan and Eric wanted to get back at the jocks that had bullied them and shit
>proceed to make a bunch of shit bombs that fail to go off or kill anyone
>Shoot at random people including a disabled kid who'd had a stroke and a well loved coach who was known for getting the less athletic kids interested in sport.
>beta retards see them as heros, despite the fact that they completely failed at everything they'd tried and ended up killing a bunch of people who had nothing to do with their bullying.

Why are those fuckers still idolized so much? I don't understand it. They are cowards who lashed out in a completely retarded way.

Not sure if I should ask this on here or r9k
>>
>>76558815
>implying they were killing bullies
Lol. Keep believing the media narrative.
>>
>>76558884

That's exactly my point. They didn't kill bullies at all. Despite the fact that's what they set out to do.
>>
>>76558815
No one idolizes them, they were some batshit insane jews who went on a shooting spree.
http://extras.denverpost.com/news/shot0424e.htm
>>
>Implying you'd have the balls to even make those bombs
>>
>>76558815
No one idolizes them, you're here pretending that we do to encourage the association in everyone's minds.
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 831x229) Image search: [Google]
file.png
47 KB, 831x229
>>76559453

>Nobody idolizes them

They literally do though. Was just watching a documentary about it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNyX90HKWTM

Look at the top comments
>>
How often do spree killers actually kill the people they claim to hate?

The columbine shooters didn't kill actual bullies.

Elliot Rodger killed his NEET asian male roommates and a few random people instead of the Staceys he hated.

Dylann Storm Roof killed friendly church going blacks instead of the degenerate thuggish types he railed against.

Breivik shot up an island full of innocent white teenagers instead of the muslims/immigrants/marxists he hated.

I could go on and on. When do these psychos ever actually take out the people they're really after?
>>
>>76559702
>Look at the top comments
you created those "top comments" shill
>>
school shooters should be executed tbqh famalam
>>
>>76559836
>>76559702

Those Youtube comments are a shit example, but yes, there are most definitely many real groups who idolize them. Tumblr has an enormous amount of them. There was a thread here not long ago with links to a bunch of them invlufing some who idolize them enough to get tattoos of the shooters. Mostly edgy "xe/xim/xem" teenagers, but still.
>>
>>76558815
The real story is that Dylan was a major fucking jock and scored tons of pussy. Eric, I'm not sure about, but they were buddies. Why did they shoot up the school? They were bored. If you think they were nerds or whatever, than you just bought into the media narrative (a narrative that was put out because of reporters interviewing teenagers who just went through a traumatic event), these guys were alpha as fuck.
>>
>>76560268

Yea, I just used those youtube comments because they were the easiest to get.

I don't get it. As this person says >>76559811, mass shooters never seem to get the people they're aiming for.

Probably because it takes a completely degenerate retard to start a shooting but whatever.
>>
>>76560524

"I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don't … say, 'Well that's your fault,' because it isn't, you people had my phone number, and I asked and all, but no. No no no don't let the weird-looking Eric KID come along."

Oh man sure sounds like the words of an alpha. I guess you're another one of those retards that idolizes these cucks?
>>
>>76558815
>idolized
>falling for the meme
>>
>>76559811
well Breivik killed only hardcore leftists/marxists..
Anyone have the picture of all his victims and what they were?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.