[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Same race relationships are racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: yyyjyjyjt.png (348 KB, 1893x761) Image search: [Google]
yyyjyjyjt.png
348 KB, 1893x761
Is /pol/ excited for the future when you will be forced to breed with qt brown girls in order to not be charged with a hate crime?

http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/yes-sexual-preference-based-race-racist
>>
>(((Zach Stafford)))
>>
Finally. Undeniable proof that Muhammad Ali was racist.
>>
File: echoes.png (2 MB, 1883x846) Image search: [Google]
echoes.png
2 MB, 1883x846
>>76558751

Nice try goy, the SPLC is on to the secret communication methods you neo nazis rely on.
>>
>>76558652
Holy shit, the vast majority of Africa is full of racists!

Oh shit, the middle east, Asia... they... THEY'rE ALL RACISTS!
>>
File: chelsea clinton marrying black.jpg (95 KB, 649x549) Image search: [Google]
chelsea clinton marrying black.jpg
95 KB, 649x549
>>76558652

tfw shillary is secretly racist
>>
>>76559112

No silly that rule only applies to white people.
>>
>>76558652
I remember an article where a british school will not allow kids to date with in their own race. if a student does not date interracial or at all the school will send the child to the guidance councilor to see if they hold racist views.
>>
>>76559209

Fake quote. Wish it were real though.
>>
>>76559563

Source?
>>
>>76560235
wish I could give it to you, but it has been over a year and a half last I saw it
>>
File: lolhuh.jpg (29 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
lolhuh.jpg
29 KB, 480x270
>>76558652
>Implying there is something wrong with being racist.

I like being married to a white person. I like living in a safe, manicured town full of nothing be white folks (and a few AZNs). I like white manners, and playing white games (like golf) while eating white cuisine. I like listening to white music (like Bach, Beethoven and Chopin) while reading white literature.

Yup, I like being white. I don't want to be black, I don't want to be hispanic, I don't want to be anything other than what I am. I don't want my kids to associate with them either. I really don't want to live near them.

So there you have it, I'm a racist. I don't have any ill-will towards other racial or ethnic group, but I don't care about them and I don't think they care about me (and in some cases are openly hostile).

Now, dear SJW's, tell me why I am wrong to feel this way?
>>
>where white people meet is horrible, racist, everything wrong with society
>blackpeoplemeet.com fine because reasons
>>
>>76561540
Always because reasons. Man, so many reasons.

And feels. Can't forget the feels.
>>
>>76561691

each one of those reasons is multifaceted
>>
>tfw i was banned from the local paki shop for secretly dating the owners daughter

Only Indians were allowed to date his daughter, he said.
Fair enough, I said.

Now any shitskin even looks at my sister and I will break every bone in his body. Fair is fair.

Also, I'm to based and alpha to even care about commie jew labels. Call me a racist to my face and I break jaws.
>>
>>76558652
It is racist, but so what? Literally nothing wrong with being a racist, just like there's nothing wrong with being a nigger.

Just because these things are associated with bad shit don't make either of them intrinsically bad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.