[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hows the legal weed coming along canucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1457186796462.png (718 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457186796462.png
718 KB, 1280x720
hows the legal weed coming along canucks?
>>
I have no information to give on this subject
>>
>>76558724
why not?
>>
File: YOUPROMISED!!!!.jpg (28 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
YOUPROMISED!!!!.jpg
28 KB, 500x333
>>76558724
>>
>>76558601

He's too busy legalizing doctor assisted suicide.

Because.... i dont even know
>>
Too busy taking away freedom of speech
>>
>>76559016
After I quick google search and only reading the headline I have discovered that legislation is estimated for spring 2017.
That's all I know. I swear
>>
if weed makes you peacefull how come I want to punch that faggot in his faggy face?

checkmate
>>
>>76559941
Im pretty sure OP is asking if trudeau was worth it, because a lot of you faggots voted him in for DUDE WEED LMAO.
>>
>>76558601
too busy converting to muslim to focus on weed rn maybe next year
>>
>>76560070
>A FUCKING PASTRY
>>
File: DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg (392 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg
392 KB, 1200x798
We're busy importing 55,000 refugees + 300 africans, but next years.... perhaps

DUDE
>>
Next year.

I'm okay with every drug except weed and cigarettes. Those drugs should be banned
>>
>>76561950
Good eats are good.
>>
Reminder.
>Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, Taiwan, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.[44][45] South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May.

>Israel and Palestine offering to work together
>"lolno I luv the bbc"-Trudeau
>>
>>76558601
Libcuck Party can't even pass Assisted-Dying and Election Reform Bill.
>>
File: tru doe.jpg (201 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
tru doe.jpg
201 KB, 735x735
I hope weed becomes legal and then taxed a shit ton so potheads will complain about the prices.

legalizing is a good thing. get that money into paying for infrastructure. not into the hands of grubby mexicans and druggies
>>
File: canada.jpg (822 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
822 KB, 1200x1600
>>76562581
>I hope weed becomes legal and then taxed a shit ton so potheads will complain about the prices
Me too. Meanwhile anyone with half a brain will just be growing their own in a closet
>>
>>76558601
Good because it's still illegal and should always be illegal and drug dealers need to be hanged and drug users thrown in prison.
>>
>>76563118
I know some guy who immigrated from Eastern Europe who says communism was the best thing to happen to his country come here who voted for Trudeau because "Harper needs to be assassinated" and "we need legal weed" complain that the "medicinal" weed is too expensive and he's still just going to buy it from his dealer.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.