[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your take on the legalization of suicide? >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20160605_184145.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160605_184145.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
What's your take on the legalization of suicide?

>inb4 serious topics don't get the light of day on /pol/
>>
>>76548184
What's even the point of suicide being illegal?
>>
>>76548184
People who want to die don't care if it's legal or illegal, what are they gonna do, give them the death penalty?
>>
>>76548435
burgers
>>
>>76548184
Should be legal since it is impossible to enforce the law, people will wack themselves regardless but now the rest of us are forced to have delays in rush hour due to Bernie fag or trumptard jumping on the rail tracks or Muslim blowing himself up or Christian slitting his limp wrists and Buddhists monks burning themselves adding to the carbon footprint!

Just have clinics open 24/7 with a vending machine with needles filled with cyanide and heroin and let people check in, pay, get needle, shoot up and die.
>>
>>76548435
Some people are in a particular situation and mindset that the way they are comfortable doing it isn't possible with people that would involuntarily hospitalize them for doing it the way they are comfortable.
>>
>>76548435
/thread
>>
>>76548614
If they can't do it alone then their accomplices could face charges for helping them.
I see no reason to make it illegal as long as whoever wants to die has a good reason to, and maybe some sort of medical expertise should be done before giving them the authorization.
>>
It is important. A lot of whiny bitches that want to kill themselves are lazy as fuck.

By placing the burden of their death on the state, a lot more people will die for trivial reasons because most of these lazy bastards wouldnt go through with it normally. Which might be fine, but we may lose people that actually contribute like scientists and medical professionals who are notorious for having depression and the like.
>>
>>76548184
Halp!! I can make desisions. Big brother make a law so I know what to do!!

Laws are stupid. I don't need anyone to tell me not to kill myself, and anyone who does.. The answer is just do it. An hero already.
>>
>>76549082
>be a scientist
>life hurts man
>ready for death
>place gun in mouth
>DRAT!!! This is illegal I must stop!!
>>
>>76548184
I believe if people want to harm themselves they should get the help they need. We shouldn't aid them in killing themselves if we truly value human life.
>>
>>76549082
And? Sounds like a good solution to get rid of a lot of losers.
>>
>>76548887
>>76548887
>>76548887
>>76548887
>>76548887
>>76548887
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST YOU GUYS.
>>
>>76549514
I value a person on who they are and what they do. I don't simply value a person for being human. What you purpose sounds like a huge waist of my taxes. Just let them die. You don't have to "aid" them. But you don't need to force life down their throat in the form of my money either.
>>
>>76549615
It wasn't that great of a post.
It was almost incoherent.
>>
>>76549803
>waist
>>
>>76549349
>science
>predominately liberal (at least currently)
>scientists owning guns
>>
>>76548184
it's a bit retarded, who's going to punish you after you're dead anyway?
assisted suicide however, that's a whole different topic. in the Netherlands they're pushing to permit it in more cases (it is already happening regardless)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.