[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463236140581s.jpg (3 KB, 90x125) Image search: [Google]
1463236140581s.jpg
3 KB, 90x125
So, I'm 30.
I have never, ever, heard the Clinton's talk about their parents till Hillary mentioned her mom in the speech last night.

Never.
Nothing.
Never read anything about, nothing. and now Hillary's mom is the most important person in her life and how she made her "goals" or what the fuck ever.

I just feel like i'm taking crazy pills and wanted to ask if anyone else had heard stuff about them.
>>
>>76546837

Bills mom died. He milked that plenty back in the day.
>>
>>76546837
She had commercials about her mom or something in 2008
>>
They're eternal Anglos

Be weary
>>
>>76546837

Does it count when she lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary?
>>
>>76546837
Hill's parents were immigrants and they named her after a famous mountaineer
>>
>>76546837
>I'm 30
You are a 14y old berned out faggot and they have both talked about their parents a lot since before the 90's, yes that was before the Internet and before your mom became a coalburner and meth addict.
>>
>>76547448
the fact of the matter is that trump praises his mother and father whenever the topic comes up, and sometimes randomly. hillary only does this on rare occasions. op wants to know why. also, notice how you're the only non-american in this thread. are yuros more obsessed with murican politicians than their own politicians?
>>
>>76548817
No, we are just more intelligent, superior and knowledgable about all matters of life compared to Americans.
>>
>>76549337
i get it. you're an expert on hillary clinton's public statements regarding her parents because you're so intelligent, superior, and knowledgable that you devote time out of your important life to researching how often hillary brings up her mommy and daddy in interviews and public speeches going back decades.
>>
>>76549337
also, i forgot to mention you're a phaggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.