[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold me /pol/, I just had an argument with my Bernout coworker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Moonman.jpg (18 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Moonman.jpg
18 KB, 500x250
Hold me /pol/, I just had an argument with my Bernout coworker.
>Pass a mosque on the way back from work
>He knows I'm pretty prejudiced, asks me why I get so angry with Muslims
>Tell him that the Islamic culture and American culture simply do not mix, as Islam's centrists make our conservatives look like liberals
>We start talking about economics
>"We don't make $250k a year, so his taxes wouldn't effect us."
>Mention the Clinton administration and their alleviation of credit to the middle and lower class helped contributed to the housing bubble and the economic recession
>Also mention that it may not effect us now, but it would in the long run as the upper class leave the country
>Immigration is brought up, "Our parents were immigrants, this entire country is founded on immigration."
>I go on a tirade that immigration is perfectly fine, but the issue is illegal documentation and the theft of benefits (something neither of our ancestors had, Polish descent first generation worked in the docks for thirty years before second gen was adopted into the auto industry)
>"Oh speaking of theft-"
>"I dare you to mention the native Americans. 80% of them were wiped out by biological pathogens introduced by accident, which Americans treated and tried to help cure."
>"Bullshit, we gave them blankets of smallpox."
>Mention French frontiersmen gave the Iroquois tribes smallpox-laced blankets because they refused to trade
>Mention most of the Midwest was owned by the French, and sold to us by Napoleon long before we influenced them through manifest destiny
>"We're done talking."
I think I fucked up.
Help me /pol/.
>>
don't sperg, just state facts

pic related, 19 girls burned in celebration of ramadan
>>
File: nothing wrong.jpg (200 KB, 1125x789) Image search: [Google]
nothing wrong.jpg
200 KB, 1125x789
>>76542875
>>
>>76542913
You're a fucking retard
>>
Just say you're happy that the muslims are coming here because you want to defile their wombs.
>>
"I dont have to defend my beliefs or thoughts to you or anyone else, frankly". End of conversation.
>>
>>76542195
>Mention most of the Midwest was owned by the French, and sold to us by Napoleon long before we influenced them through manifest destiny
The Louisiana Purchase, correct?
>>
>>76543022
>Projection
>>
>>76543281
Louisiana Purchase, yes. Canadian Frontiersmen did more damage to native Americans than the Trail of Tears ever did. Our history was just so fucking whitewashed we literally believe we plague-bombed them as carpet salesmen at every chance we could.
>>
>>76542195
You made the mistake by calling yourself prejudiced while you are obviously not.
>>
>>76543562
I grew up in Detroit. I am prejudiced against blacks, muslims, and illegal mexicans for very good reasons.
I just made the mistake of having my coworkers learn about it.
>>
>>76543022
Stfu Achmed. I will be on the frontlines on the day that the world gets tired of your terrorist shit and decides to make you bite the curb.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.