[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Whites are superior >The Jews control the banks, heads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: logic.gif (1 MB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
logic.gif
1 MB, 150x113
>Whites are superior
>The Jews control the banks, heads of state, the media and are using their influence to destroy the white race

So which is it? It can't be both.
>>
File: 1464917635572.gif (59 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464917635572.gif
59 KB, 480x480
Jews are superior
>>
jews are superior at manipulation and parasitism
i don't think many deny that
>>
>>76533831
They can't be the parasites if they are at the top
>>
>>76533935
Hint: Most ticks are found on the head.

Anyway, they are not at the top. They are convincing themselves that they are as nepotism and corruption have allowed them to be overrepresented in the public eye; eventually comes the point, however, where such deceptions fail - and then, believe it or not, whites in white countries tend to make it abundantly clear who rules the latter.
>>
>>76533935
Whites work hard and produce goods. Jews use rules and laws to extract this labor from whites. White are high trust society so we fall for it every time.
>>
>>76533568

There is literally only one Jewish bank that is big, and it's not even remotely the biggest one.

Goldman Sachs is less than half the size of JP Morgan Chase. It's about the size of Morgan Stanley. Wells Fargo and Bank of America are both a lot larger than Goldman Sachs, too.

Jewish banking was a medieval thing enforced by the Catholic church. After England expelled all the Jews, they started doing their own banking, heavily influenced by Scottish people for some reason in Scotiabank and Barclays. Anglos were also the first to institue Central banks. The last century of banking has basically been the death of Jewish banking and the emergence of Anglo banking as supreme, with an overrrepresentation of Scottish and Swiss.
>>
File: image.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 520x388
>tfw Jewish master race
>>
>>76534149
>they are not at the top
>they just have all the power and influence
>>
File: 1464193605035.png (71 KB, 727x2108) Image search: [Google]
1464193605035.png
71 KB, 727x2108
>>76533568
In America perhaps
Europe tried to fight them but Amerifats decided to side with the jew other than their fellow white man.
*claps in American*

Thank you for the freedom
>>
>>76534236

HSBC also has Scottish roots. The Scottish influence is pretty strange. I understand the Swiss part because dude neutrality lmao.
>>
>>76534491
Yes, this is what the Jewish supremacist elites actually do seem to believe
>>
>>76533568
>da jooz is why I'm a loser!
What do you expect from a board where that's the motto? Logic?
>>
>>76534231
And then most developed societies and many undeveloped ones use rules and laws to extract labor from the chinese

Maybe we won't have these issues after job automation
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.