[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those are responsible for the term >redpill Can you stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Those are responsible for the term

>redpill

Can you stand the megatons of irony?
>>
File: 1459249053487.png (20 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1459249053487.png
20 KB, 555x555
>>76532996
>>
>>76532996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
>>
>>76532996
The original matrix was going to be blue pilled cuckold propaganda. They are not naturally red pilled. The movie's quality was basically an accident.
>>
>>76532996
We're all trannies on the inside I suppose
>>
>>76532996
They overdosed on redpill and they fried their brains because they couldn't handle it
>>
File: Juice.jpg (12 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
Juice.jpg
12 KB, 257x196
>>76533616
This or pic related got to em.
>>
>>76532996
They've always been degenerate freaks, the red pill is just a good analogy that people can understand because of the popularity of the movie.
>>
>>76533302
Never even really noticed the similarity until now.
Thanks senpai
>>
>>76532996
Woah, it's almost as if they either had opinions & personalities outside of their sexuality/gender, or changed over the course of nearly twenty years.

Surely no one in the history of humanity has ever been like that.
>>
>>76532996
>Those are responsible for the term
>>redpill

I know this is a troll, but for the benefit of the lurkers;

The term "redpill" as it is used on forums is simply the concept of taking the unpleasant truth instead of the comforting lies. It uses imagery from the movie, and the movie itself uses that philosophical idea that's as old as the greek philosophers in the west.

The only irony here is that the people who put that into their movie as the critical plot point both took the comfortable lie of "being women", despite the harsh reality that they're not.
>>
>>76532996
What's is ironic about taking a step away from liberal reality and seeing they are a bunch of robots?

Find me a more apt analogy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.