[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: bandera-trigarante.jpg (43 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
bandera-trigarante.jpg
43 KB, 600x406
These "mexican intellectuals thread"

First

>A wild Pablo appears out of nowhere and post a pic of a fucking traitor that for some reason is praised (ex. Hidalogo, Juarez, Rivera, Khalo, etc.)
>Proceeds to always say "How do we staph evil rasists tramp" or "Hou du we maek Shitlary won ese"

Stop, If you are not smart enough to realize that there is literally no other option than Trump, you are a fucking pendejo, seriously, is either the stupid narcissistic racist and big mouthed Trump or the war criminal who has ties with ISIS and the narco.

Is people really this stupid?

And besides WHY DO WE FUCKING CARE, LET THE AMERICANS DO AS THEY WANT
>>
hello friend, looks like you are new here, I recomend you to take your time lurking around before posting, maybe this is not the appropriate type of website for you, in that case I advise you to leave, happy lurking!
>>
>>76526866
You're alright Pablo... Don't cross the border tomorrow.
>>
>>76527079
Kill yourself.
>>
>>76526866
No offense but if I had 1000 nukes I would literally bomb the shit out of mexico
>>
>>76527346
Yes, If I also had 1000 I could bomb the shit out of US, but where are you going with this or what?
>>
>>76528034
wow calm down muchacharita

I said no offense
>>
>>76527161
no u
>>
>>76527109
underrated post
>>
File: 1463677288858.jpg (138 KB, 720x409) Image search: [Google]
1463677288858.jpg
138 KB, 720x409
>>76526866
>Mexican Intellectuals
>>
File: mexican intellectual.jpg (210 KB, 1280x706) Image search: [Google]
mexican intellectual.jpg
210 KB, 1280x706
>>76526866
>>
File: Thing.png (190 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Thing.png
190 KB, 800x600
>>76526866
>WHY DO WE FUCKING CARE, LET THE AMERICANS DO AS THEY WANT
Chicanos feel entitled, like muslims in Europe: They come illegally, ask for tolerance and then wreck the place. It destroy's the image of Mexicans (even more) and makes it difficult to be focused on real problems.

In another note, Does the flag look pretty?
>>
>>76526866
>STOP IT YOU ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS
Well, well there is a website where you may feel more confortable. It's called reddit.

>Mexican intellectuals
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.