[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican intellectuals only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
Now that Bernie is out of the picture, how do we make Hillary win?
>>
>>76525180
shut up ell cucuy is gonna get you.
>>
>>76525180
You would only care if you lived there, Trump may fuck us with a wall and leave us, but Hillary is a crypto jew and will rotten us from the inside (is there is anything left to rot)
>>
she'll win with 63% of the vote, all you have to do is vote in november if you're an american citizen. It's really not that hard.
>>
Absolutely nothing. The majority of green card holding Mexicans watch Univision and telemundo. These news outlets have done a marvelous job shilling for Hillary. If you know any Mexicans just ask them "hey who are your parents voting for?" Since the beginning of time incarnate people vote for who people tell them to vote and this is one of those times, albeit unnoticed.
>>
More interesting question, is it possible for Trump to win the Latin vote in time?
It is possible, expose Hillary for what she really is, make Trump less outspoken and more explicative about his policies (they will not think by themselves so you need to give them all information pre-chewed) and let in all sink in with constant pro-Trump discussion. But this takes waaaaay too much time, teaching takes longer than indoctrination
>>
>>76526407

We havent seem the full power of the god emperor yet. Monday is the day we will get a display of that.
>>
File: 1464830677657.jpg (226 KB, 1000x1246) Image search: [Google]
1464830677657.jpg
226 KB, 1000x1246
>>76525180
>spic
>voting for Hillary

You see, Trump doesn't beat around the bush. We don't want you Mexicans here illegally. We don't want your "La Raza" and "muh aztlan" faggots here at all.

Hillary? She'd subvert you into eternal slave labor if she could.
>>
>>76526407
He doesn't need to /win/ the Latino vote, he just needs to do as well as Romney did -- 25-30%
>>
Maybe a wall WOULD come in handy.

Maybe El Chapo will try to run again but he'll see that there's a wall there with the federalis chasing him and he won't be able to cross over.

On the other hand FUCK HILLARY THE STUPID LORD CUNTESS!!!

She has no business being in our government, she's the most vile decrepit two-faced bitch I've ever seen in my life, and she's actually that close to presidency!!

Fuck this fucking world. We're here because we're being punished, not because life happens by chance.
>>
>>76525180
just dont cross the border and everything will be fine.
>>
Hola hermanos,

We need to keep baiting Trump. He has demonstrated with the judge incident that he will always take the bait. His own party is now turning against him.

With Clinton, we will continue to have open borders and eventually retake Aztlan. It's just a matter of time since demographic trends are on our side.

Viva la Raza!
>>
>>76527585
Fuck off chicANO
>>
>>76527693
No, you fuck off, fresa.

You stupid criollos horde economic wealth while the rest of us are forced to live a life of poverty or move north. When we retake Aztlan, we will finally purge the filthy Criollo/Spanish influence and create a true republic that serves the mestizo majority.
>>
>>76527585
>Aztlan

You need to come back
>>
>>76527952
america is ex british clay...all of it..it belongs to the white man

try and take it you will get genocided

you try and take it you will get genocided.
>>
>>76527952
>You stupid criollos
So this is about race and not nationality?
>[Your kind] horde economic wealth while the rest of us are forced to live a life of poverty or move north
Class struggle, Are you a marxist?
>When we retake Aztlan
Neither Mexico nor Mexicans are ready to build anything, we first need to fix ourselves, then we can expand, or else we are only going to propagate degeneracy.
>we will finally purge the filthy Criollo/Spanish influence and create a true republic that serves the mestizo majority.
Ethno-centric Marxism huh?
>>
>>76528029
Pochos aren't well-accepted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUZ5Yhwzz80
>>
>>76528029
Underrated post.
>>
File: pol-pot.jpg (28 KB, 366x180) Image search: [Google]
pol-pot.jpg
28 KB, 366x180
>>76528262
>Ethno-centric Marxism

Yep, Pol Pot Style
>>
File: Money.jpg (128 KB, 1256x870) Image search: [Google]
Money.jpg
128 KB, 1256x870
>>76525180
>>
>>76528402
I have no businesses in the other side of the border aside for some family members. Do as you wish, openly hate Mexicans and Americans so neither of us get involved in this. For God's sake create an identity and follow it.
>Remember, you are not Mexican, neither you are American.
>>
Trumpo no va a ganar, es solo un mal meme. En todo caso, Estados Unidos siempre va a seguir siendo la misma mierda.

Yo que ustedes Mexico, me preocuparia por mi propio Estado.
>>
>>76526701
That yeyo must be pretty fucking good.
>>
File: CWT_cm7WEAAtNeS.jpg (73 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
CWT_cm7WEAAtNeS.jpg
73 KB, 500x582
>>76525180
The God Emperor will never falter, and you sub human heretics will be purged soon.
>>
>>76530517

Worry about your own Caliphate, kebabguette.
>>
>>76525180
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
File: ben garrison.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>>76525180
cant wait to exterminate you roaches
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 873x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 873x746
>>76531700
>>
>>76525180
I don't see how Trump getting elected would even be that noticeable for most of Mexico. Building the wall and kicking out illegals shouldn't be too big a hit to your country economically, and it'll pretty much just have an effect in the north. Also no matter what tariffs he uses to try to get industry to come back to the states the factories are already built in Mexico, all those companies non-American orders are still going to get built in those Mexican factories. It's not like you're China, who are looking at the possibility of losing billions of dollars in trade from him getting elected.
>>
>>76525180
>Supporting Hillary
>Being this braindead
Please don't imply that Trump isn't right about how fucked up this country is. And its not like the wall is going to benefit us both countries anyways.
>>
>>76531276
>Implying i care about a country full of cucks

Once i graduate i will move somewhere else, Paellaxico
>>
File: 1464230111180.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1464230111180.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>76531700

Errytime.
>>
>>76531700

UNA
PINCHE
HOJA
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.