[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Breaks Voter Turnout All-Time Record
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hi.jpg (234 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
234 KB, 682x1024
But still only given a 20% chance to beat Hillary.
How is that possible?
Explain this madness to me /pol/
>>
>>76523510
Media is shitting themselves because they hate Trump and are bought off. Of course they're going to attempt to sway opinion that Trump can't win. The 20% figure is horseshit just like everything else they say.
>>
>>76523510
uh, people lie for money?
makes you think.
>>
Because of how the polls sample.

The polls ask a fixed sample number of people their voting preference. The election is how many people actually turn up to vote for a candidate. I don't think these polls of who will win the general actually factor in expected voter turn out.
>>
Propaganda.

Just like those polls that would come out before the primaries showing someone "surging" that happened to be the one they were shilling all week. Then afterwards the vote would end up matching fairly closely to what the previous polls were before.

The media can and does sway public opinion, they know this. Just like how the AP just happened to declare shillary the winner the night before the california primary.
>>
>>76523510
They've been saying that shit since he announced jej
>>
Trump's got the nomination and is now in the process of changing his strategy.

First it was make outlandish comments to gain attention, then say he's winning, then compete for the Republican nomination, and now he's won it. So now we sit back and wait for what his big reveal is on Monday because once he starts targeting Clinton, the polls and whatnot will swing massively.

Trump only has 20% chance to win because she will cheat the election for sure.
>>
>>76524194
Even if she wins, she can't close pandoras box.

This election has shown that people are fed up with the establishment, and she epitomizes what the establishment is.

This won't go away. Expect more social strife if she wins.
>>
>>76524053

If this trend carries over to the general, it will be glorious. Dont forget the bernouts who switch to trump or don't vote.
>>
>>76524194
Which would make for an interesting turn of events in the US.
If i recall correctly, Obama lead the largest gun buy and ammo hording ever and completely unintentionally.
There's billions of rounds and millions of guns surging through the American economy right now.
Militias are at a all time high and their activity is at an all time high and they also have a huge amount of vets in their ranks.

How a Clinton administration plans to deal with that is beyond me.
>>
File: trump-lead_3512719b.jpg (76 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
trump-lead_3512719b.jpg
76 KB, 620x387
>>76524194
You know, they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Bernie, and you can see that statement is not true!

See normally if you go one on one on one, with another candidate and another candidate, you got a thirty three and a third chance of winning! But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got an eight and a third percent chance AT BEST of beat me!

And then you add Hillary to the mix and you the chances of winning, drastic go down!

See the three way, at the conventions, you got a 25% chance of winning, but I, I got a 75% chance of winning, cause Bernie KNOWS! he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try!

So Hillary, you take your 25 chance, minus my eight and a third chance, and you got a 16 and two thirds chance of winning.

But then you take my 141 and two thirds chance of winning if we was to go in a two way, and you add my 75 chance percents...

I GOT A 216 AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE OF WINNING!

Hillary! The numbers don't lie...and they spell DISASTER for you.
>>
>>76523510
"Deez nuts: has a 500/1 chance.
>>
>But still only given a 20% chance to beat Hillary.

How? No one likes the cunt not even the left
>>
>Explain this madness to me /pol/
Republican primary voters are ideological zealots

General election voters include everyone
>>
File: RussiaTurnout.jpg (55 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
RussiaTurnout.jpg
55 KB, 636x358
>>76524983
This is how she could win

>>76525091
nice proxy, trayvon
>>
>>76523510
Because so called liberals are delusional
>>
>>76524434
I'm expecting few bernouts to vote Trump, I'm just hoping most stay home and smoke weed out of their Bernie pipes
>>
>>76524854
Thanks Scott.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.