[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a conservative state with mostly white people? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
What's a conservative state with mostly white people? I'm getting pretty tired of liberalism and diversity, I just want someplace that doesn't feel so degenerate.
>>
>>76518194
Cali
>>
>>76519121
This
>>
>>76519121
>Commiefornia
>>76518194
Texas. Currently live in Huffman a comfy town with no liberals or niggers
>>
File: 1450854038552.jpg (38 KB, 595x445) Image search: [Google]
1450854038552.jpg
38 KB, 595x445
>>76518194

Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, West Virginia, Kentucky, Oklahoma

OH WAIT you said "doesnt feel so degenerate"

well i'm not sure then, maybe Montana or Alaska?
>>
>>76520575

>Southern states are white

you just listed off the least white states in the country
>>
>>76518194
Maine? i dont think you'll see a nigger for days.
>>
>>76518194

Go to Franklin County, Missouri. I grew up there, beautiful place, not many minorities or anything. Just lots of industrious people, trying to make America great again.

FUCK ALL WHO SPEAK ILL OF MISSOURI.
>>
>>76520813
At the 2010 Census, 94.4% of the population was non-Hispanic White
1.1% non-Hispanic Black or African American

doesn't get any whiter and non diverse
>>
>>76518194
UP of Michigan. We're swinging red ever since the nogs fucked up Detroit so bad that even they left to Ohio. Has to be the UP though.
>>
>>76518194
Thinking about moving to Boston. Is it white?
>>
wow33
>>
>>76520989
>Has to be the UP though.

He speaks the truth, even the 'nice' towns in the southern half of MI are full of degenerate whites.

Not a place to raise the children.
>>
>>76520957
>Missouri
12% black
>>76520989
>Michigan
15% black

no thanks
>>
>>76518194
We have natives and king nigger has been importing Somalis and Ethiopians but south Dakota is still very white and right wing leaning.

Great job market too.
>>
Would i be welcome in texas if i somehow managed to be legal? I pretty much know shit about liberalism level in your states but texas always looked cool to live. Am i rite?
>>
>>76521223
Cali and NJ, have a ton of sanctuary cities.
>>
>>76521223
Cali they will give you a drivers license as an illegal. so you are best off there. plus someone day you will be able to vote as an illegal.
>>
Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North & South Dakota. Maybe Nebraska, Kansas, Northern Utah and Colorado?

West of this region lies the lefty West Coast, south west of it lies spicland, south east is new africa, east lies nigger crime cities and further on the lefty north east.
>>
>>76521336
>>76521513
Do they have it industry for code monkey yet ambitious one? I know its supposed to ve everywhere but hard to find a corp in a field of corn
>>
>>76521172
Yeah but the state has nothing east of thr river. Nothing but actual cancer northwest of the river. The only good place to live is the black hills
>>
>>76521223
Austin and Houston are extremely liberal, two of the most liberal in the country.
>>
File: MI.jpg (43 KB, 571x383) Image search: [Google]
MI.jpg
43 KB, 571x383
Northern Michigan, either the upper peninsula or the northern lower. I graduated with 500 kids two of them were black. Literally everybody is white, we all have guns, everybody hunts

inb4
>detoilet
>ann arbor/east lansing
>flint
>dearborn

they can all burn in hell. pic related is a few miles away, I can also vouch for Kansas and Nebraska
>>
>>76520957
>Michael Sam
>>
>>76518194
WV, we only have a handful of nigs and mexicans. Though the mexicans that get this far are the hardworking, christian kind. The nigs are alright for the most part except in the northern bit. They mostly do the drug trade from detroit but they never stay long.

We even have this one based nig in charleston who walks around with swords on his back because he can.
>>
>>76519121
Eastern Washington, Eastern Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont.

>>76521019

Not any more.
>>
>>76522545
P.S. since they hurt coal land value will drop soon, if you have money please open a business.
>>
>>76518194
Indiana if you pretend Gary doesnt exist
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.