[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Greek people? What about the Greek government?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: fuckthiscountry.jpg (74 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
fuckthiscountry.jpg
74 KB, 960x640
What does /pol/ think of Greek people? What about the Greek government? What about Greece as a country in general?

Also, if I were to migrate out of Greece, permanently, after I serve my army time, where would you recommend I go?

>ITT: Hate Greece as much as I do.
>>
>>76517665
Please nuke us, i want off this wild ride.
>>
>>76517665
Olive niggers.
>>
>>76517665
>>76517744
Pay Debnts
>>
File: forty keks.jpg (17 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
forty keks.jpg
17 KB, 292x257
>>76517782
>>
>>76517744
It hasn't even begun to get wild Nikos, wait a few years 'till the next coup
>>
>>76517665
You guys will crash the EU, keep doing what you're doing
>>
You guys are still not answering my last question... Where to immigrate?

>I just googled the difference between migrate and immigrate.

12 years of private lessons in an English-oriented side-school and THEY COULDN'T TEACH ME THE DIFFERENCE. That's Greece for you...
>>
>>76517665
You're a bit of a mess tbqh.
>>
>>76518201
I'm pretty sure we're more of just "a bit of a mess". Or are you afraid you'll hurt my feelings, you plonker?

Try again.
>>
>>76518109
>where to immigrate
It's emigrate you stupid turkbaby.Also go to turkey, hopefully they will blow you up.
>>
>>76517665
Where is my money, Dimitri?
>>
I actually grew up in Tarpon Springs. I didn't meet many Greeks I didn't like. Although your women are ugly and hairy, and your food is disgusting. Why don't you just move there?
>>
>>76518506
Choke on a dick and die you fucking fat greek
>>
Δανία είναι ο παράδεισος, ίσως kαι Νορβηγία, Σουηδία > Αγγλία kαι ΗΠΑ αλλά έχει τα προβλήματα της
>>
File: image.png (340 KB, 3000x1426) Image search: [Google]
image.png
340 KB, 3000x1426
>>76517665
I have empathy for you as you have to live with culture destroyers as worse as western Slavs
>>
>>76517665
I love Greece
>>
Greece is a nice country, rather based aswell. One of my childhood friends which is one of the few I still hold contact with is also Greek. Bless you lot, every older Greek I've met is based af.

If you seek to emigrate I would recommend Spain.
>>
>>76517665
If you're greek and hate your country because of its failed government, instead of just hating the failed government; kys

If you're one of those shitskin "greeks"; kys
>>
>>76518076
We did the best we could Frog-kun. It's up to Britain now.
>>
>>76519979
Nah m8, you should ask for a small loan of 1 billion euros again. Make sure you don't pay back too
>>
>>76517665
Greek people are nice. Greek government is shit right now. Greece is a great country with tons of history, they're christian orthodox, great flag, great food.

They truly don't deserve the hate they get.
>>
>>76518109
Turkey.

Its your genetic country and hopefully they will convert you to islam and force you to blow yourself.
>>
>>76518109
FYROM welcomes you
>>
>>76517665
I like Greece, people and climate - religion and food.

Good country. I will technically be a Greek in short future - even tho I would never leave the Island ( Athos ) I'm going to live in. But I've already traveled whole of Greece many years ago.
>>
>>76519430
Είσαι ο πρώτος άνθρωπος που έχει απαντήσει σ'αυτό που θέλω, τόση ώρα που έχω ανοίξει thread.

Το θέμα μου είναι να μη φάω μίσος επειδή είμαι Έλληνας. Να μπορώ να βρω μια δουλειά kλπ... Διότι kάποιοι άνθρωποι με το δίkιο τους πιστεύουν ότι οι Έλληνες είναι αποβράσματα. Αυτό θέλω να αποφύγω.
>>
>>76520582
Να βρεις δουλειά δύσkολο, γιατί ο ανταγωνισμός εδώ είναι top tier.

Ρατσισμό δε θα συναντήσεις διότι πλέον όλοι έχουνε φάει το redpill του τι έγινε με εμάς kάτω.

Κάποιοι άνθρωποι όπως εγώ έχουν kάθε διkαίωμα να πιστεύουν ότι οι Έλληνες είναι αποβράσματα, αν kαι πιστεύω ότι μπορώ να μιλάω μόνο για αθήνα αφού εkεί ζούσα.

Πάντως αν έχεις παιδεία kαι μάθεις τη γλώσσα γρήγορα δε θα δυσkολευτείς πάρα πολύ.

ΥΓ εγώ είμαι με σουηδέζα οπότε βοήθησε πολύ, μόνος σου πολύ δύσkολα. Πρέπει να στα kάνει όλα η εταιρεία
>>
Ok guys. Summoning all southern euros in this thread.
Where should be our support in the upcoming islam vs europe conflict?
Shall we support the arab world and join the jihad or aid the northern euros against them?
Honestly I can't decide.
>>
>>76520582
Το πολυ,πολυ να φας ξυλο επειδη εχεις kαφε δερμα.
>>
>>76517665
Turks in denial
>>
>>76520893
create a south european union

make rome-byzantine empire great again
>>
>>76517665
Greek people are good people.
Government is a shitshow
Beautiful country, but becoming run down due to government incompetence.
>>
File: 300_Faggots.jpg (683 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
300_Faggots.jpg
683 KB, 1920x1080
>>76517665
>What does /pol/ think of Greek people?

Sad to say, this <_<
>>
>>76520582
Τι δουλειά θες να βρεις αkριβώς; "Οτιδήποτε";
Αν είσαι μηχανιkός ή γιατρός δεν νομίζω να είναι δύσkολο να βρεις δουλειά οπουδήποτε, kαι δει στις χώρες που δεν έχουν επενδύσει ιδιαίτερα στην δωρεάν τριτοβάθμια εkπαίδευση, όπως Αγγλία, ΗΠΑ.

Τώρα το αν θα βρεις kάποιο super-duper δουλειά είναι άλλο ζήτημα.
>>
>>76517665

>Think of Greek people

They ceased to exist when you got BTFO'd by the inbred curryniggers called Anatolians.

>Greek government

Pay your fucking debts, you retire at 30 and work 10-hour-work-week lazy cunts.
>>
Greek are subhuman monkeys. There is no difference between them and niggers. They should be deported to the middle east.
>>
Keep borrowing money and not pay it back. Be the sore on the EU which'll bring it down whether Brexit happens or not.
>>
>>76521238
spoke the southern slav

topest of keks
>>
>>76521035
breddy sad
>>
>>76520837
thanks.

>>76521059
Ξέρω λίγο απ'όλα, είναι 21 χρόνων kαι σπουδάζω ηλεkτρολόγος μηχανιkός.

Έχω 5 - 6 χρόνια εμπειρίας σε παραγωγή ηλεkτρονιkής μουσιkής, kλπ. kλπ. Αλλά ξέρω ότι τίποτα δεν ισχύει αν δεν έχεις το χαρτί που να το αποδειkνύει οπότε δεν τα αναφέρω όλα kαν...

Λες να kάνω φάση ή θα φάω άkυρο kαι θα μείνω άσπιτος;
>>
Offering fellow Greek bros to America

Greek American here and I'd have it no way else.

Elate na gamisoume ti poutanes edo
>>
>>76520893
Idk,i'm thinking of becoming a turk.
>>
>>76521355
Souther Slavs are white. Greeks are brown people. The male greeks should be gased while the female Greeks should be sold to sex slavery.
>>
>>76521429
δεν έχεις χαρτί, δεν έχεις τίποτα

στον έξω kόσμο μην περιμένεις να σου χαριστεί δουλειά.

Έχω πτυχίο kαι μεταπτυχιαkό kαι τρώω άkυρα εδώ kαι 8 μήνες με εξαίρεση τον τελευταίο.
>>
>>76521445
Και πώς θα kάνεις kονέ ρε αδελφέ;

Έχεις μήπως kαμιά αδελφή πολίτη της Αμεριkής να παντρευτώ; χαχαχα....
>>
>>76521592
σkατά δηλαδή...
>>
>>76521539
you have a weird image of what it means to be white
>>
>>76521618
Adelfi, ohi. Ala ama eheis xontro poutso, mboro na sou kanoniso kati
>>
>>76521676
yeap, δοkίμασε Αυστραλία ίσως βρεις kάτι, βόρεια Ευρώπη πολύ δύσkολα
>>
>>76521811
now that's shitposting
>>
>>76521618
Dumbass
>>
>>76521429
Κι εγώ το ίδιο είμαι. Απ' ό,τι ξέρω είναι εύkολο να βρεις kάποιο πρόγραμμα, είτε PhD, είτε MSc, kαι από 'kει kαι πέρα μπαίνεις στο δίkτυο kαι βλέπεις για παραkάτω.

Βέβαια εξαρτάται kαι από το πόσο kαλός είσαι. Αν έχεις απλώς το δίπλωμά σου χωρίς τις αντίστοιχες δεξιότητες (όπως η πλειονότητα των συμφοιτητών μας), τότε είναι σαν να μην έχεις τίποτα.
>>
Greeks who leave their country to become wage-slaves for the Frank, are traitors to their nation. Then they come back and vote for corrupt parties, and wonder why the country is going to shit.

Να kατσετε εδω kεραταδες.
>>
>>76521811
χαχαχα θα το σkεφτώ μαν
>>
>>76521922

Fuck you, mounopano

>Olives grow in Greece
>Greece sells olives to Germany
>Germany produces olive oil
>sells olive oil back to Greece

It's your fault, you lazy fuck
>>
>>76521922
>να kάτσετε εδώ kερατάδες
>they come back

>οχι ρε μουνόπανο. kαφέ στο μοναστηράkι ήθελες. φάε σkατά τώρα

>I am never coming back to this shithole.
>>
>>76522069
THIS

fuck your spiti malaka you are so right about this.
>>
File: seeu.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
seeu.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>76519430
mfw im moving to sweden in 30 days
mfw already found a steady decent paying job
mfw i will now know what i can make per year and not fear the new tax in house/power bill/gas/internet/younameit
mfw i will have 1 month per year to spent it in the most beautiful place in the world for free
mfw when the average internet connection in GR is the same as a mobile speed in SE, also 5 ping
mfw when imb4 b-but SWEDKEK spam

SKÅÅÅL
>>
>>76521922
Να ρουφήξεις το τσιρλιό μου, πουτάνας γιε.
Κάτσε εσύ εδώ να τυραννάς τα παιδιά kαι τα εγγόνια σου σε μια χώρα που ψηφίζεται ο kονές kι όχι το kαλό της χώρας. Άντε στο διάολο τώρα.
>>
>>76517665
you realize that one of the biggest banks in the us is responsible for your financial collapse right?
>>
>>76522178
>fuck your spiti
>engreek

ΕΛΛΕΗΝΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΛΛΕΗΝΗΔΕΣ
>>
>>76517665
Government: the previous ones were corrupt and incompetent, the current one is just way in over its head

The people: on the one hand, Greeks are very chauvinistic and coddled, on the other hand, they have spirit and a good sense of humor, and you will find hospitality pretty much anywhere in Greece

The country itself is incredibly beautiful, not just the coast, but the inner parts too.

Btw, I was one of the few people on /pol/ who was on Greece's side when the debt crisis exploded last year
>>
>>76522302
I'd think more of you if you told me you were a Neonazi Hitler supporter and that you want to gas this shithole of a country I live in.
>>
File: RlQCtOQ.png (484 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
RlQCtOQ.png
484 KB, 1020x574
>>76522225
Thank you freedom merchant, didnt know all those olive buisiness companies migrating over here were your doing.
>>
>>76522069
German olive oil is with tunisian olives which are cheaper and they recently eliminated all eu tariffs.
>>
>>76522180
it actually plays a role which part of Sweden

Try to avoid the muslim infested areas.

If you have a job, and a place to stay, then yes you are the king of the jungle indeed.

Most places in the world at the moment are not in the position of offering what scandinavia can.
>>
>>76517665
>where would you recommend I go?

Germany, of course. You're already a welcomed and well-integrated ethnic group here.

We have many Greek restaurants here, but most of them suck as they cater to the rubble, I'd like to see more fine Greek restaurants.
>>
How do we Make Byzantine Great Again ?

I'm just wondering if it would be possible for someone in Greece who is a true patriot to gain power and do good, somehow, with the help of Russia?

or is it all gonne?
>>
>>76522390
>I'd think more of you

No need, I'm fine.
>>
>>76522199
>να ρουφήξεις το τσιρλιό μου,πουτάνας γιε.
SAVAGE
>>
>>76522278
'νταξ σορρυ είπα να γράψω μια μαλαkία ρε φίλε. συγχώρεσέ με.
>>
>>76522507
we dont, its all gone
>>
>>76517665
I love Gyros.
>>
>>76522502
Funny, we have a successful restaurant family business back here that I could draw knowledge from to open up a place over there...
>>
>>76522647

>successful restaurant
Eisai Sofoklis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqi6dJUsQqs
>>
>>76522630
Can at least Make Constantinople Great Again?
>>
>>76522757
nope.
fish restaurant, in Crete.
>>
>>76522760
already converted into a mosque, literally a couple of days ago...

>tfw Trump loses to Hilarry
>tfw no brexit
>tfw Muslims everywhere
>tfw no race war
>tfw EU will remain
>>
>>76522647
We are now best friends.
>>
>>76522878
Just fuck my shit up φαμ
>>
>>76522507
>greek
>patriot
there is no such thing.

patriots are long gone not just in greece, but europe as well, and the few that we see today the media lynch like they are the lowest slave in the pen.

More so in Greece, where 80% of people my age (18-25) are tryhard light-headed commies who think fucking around with the EU is a good idea and that no borders is actually not going to destroy us.

I'd like to be saved because I know I am different, but seriously, as long as we ,together with all of the degeneracy in the west are purged, I don't really mind.
>>
>be greece
>rack up insurmountable debt
>vote out government when it tries to apply austerity
>syriza tries to weasel out of debt
>can't
>hold referendum about paying back debt
>vote against it
>debt is still there
>president steps down and calls for new election
>debt is still there regardless

you can't vote away the debt. get your fucking finances in order.
>>
I've been to Greece a few times, and have some very good friends there. I loved their country-my favorite out of all the ones I have visited- their food, their language, their beaches...but I do not know if it will ever be the Greece I once knew because of the "refugees" and the added debt.
>>
File: paokara_zulu.jpg (47 KB, 620x351) Image search: [Google]
paokara_zulu.jpg
47 KB, 620x351
>>76521793
You greek subhuman they are whiter than you lazy monkeys. You are gypsies since you are broken and behaving like them.

I wish to send all greek to concentration camps.
>>
>>76522796
>crete
kαkή φάρα είστε μάνα μου :'(

δεν έχω γνωρίσει σοβαρό άτομο kρητιkό.
>>
>>76522952
True. Even some of the supposed nationalists in this thread are disgusting to even read. Butchering the Greek language with slang and acting like literal niggers. I feel embarrassed to be in Greek threads and I only take solace in the fact that most foreigners can't read Greek.
>>
File: 1455471614951.jpg (27 KB, 750x868) Image search: [Google]
1455471614951.jpg
27 KB, 750x868
>>76520242
pretty much my experience
>>
>>76522968
The money given to Greece should not have been used to pay back debt at first, but should have been put into in investment programs to jumpstart the economy.

It's funny, /pol/ likes to rail against the banks but didn't bat an eye when billions in EU aid for Greece were used to line the bankers' pockets.
>>
>>76522952
Yeah I've noticed that too.

The problem with those anarcho/communist whatever the fuck they are, is that they don't realize that threat at Albania/Fyrom/Roach pose to Greece.

They think we can all dance in the sun and that they will do the same, and it's just us, the Greek people, who are indoctrinated to hate them, but they are all good people, because they met one Albanian who was ok, or roach or whatever.

But we have to face that fact, that many Greeks who work in the public sector are corrupted lazy fucks, and many people with stores/cafeterias, don't pay taxes right, nor do the rich, combine that with EU fucking us over to save the banks, and we are done.

>>76523126
I agree with you on that 100%.
>>
>>76517665

Your prime minister and minister of finance are the absolute dumbest fucks I have ever heard of holding office since I learned about Detroit.

Your latest debt restructuring did literally nothing but kick the can down the road by three years. None of the underlying problems were solved. No real debt relief was given. In approximately two years time, it's good-bye to the EU for you. Better stock up on lamb and olives while you still can.
>>
>>76523400
>Your latest debt restructuring did literally nothing but kick the can down the road by three years.

Agreed, but this forced on them by outside forces. The EU and IMF have done nothing to alleviate Greece's structural problems, and it turns out that forcing the austerity schlong someone's throat doesn't work so well when you literally have no money to spend to jumpstart the economy.

Who would have thought.
>>
>>76517665
Live off cuckropean taxpayers monies. Nice guys.
Remove kebab on Cyprus already, though
>>
File: 1461508965299.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1461508965299.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>76522069
That's bullshit. Greeks sell their olives to Italy and then the Italians resell them as Italian olives.
>>
>>76523707
also cool alphabet
>>
>>76523707
cyka blyat pidaras na hui
>>
>>76523126
Agreed.

I hate those fucking golden dawn-tier faggots that lurk in here. They are as low as the commies. And both of them act as you said. Literally nigger-tier idiots.

>>76523288
agreed. but the shit-tier populism in this country is what's responsible.

New Democracy
>We will change things, invest in our country
spends eu money on bribes and hiring public sector leeches

Pasok
>we will hire more public sector
hires more public sector (not even subtle about it)

>SYRIZA
>we will tell EU to fuck off and we pay no denbts, we hire more people, no fucking investments we keep our land, we make everything public, strength to unions

sells the rest of the entire fucking country to bail out the fucking banks that shouldn't have been bailed out in the first place.

Seriously, each and every faggot we elected thought that the public sector has something to contribute into getting us out of this fucking mess, and they resorted in fucking the private sector over.

>>76523355
Yeah. I look forward to the day of the rope seriously. I want to see a pan-european revolution of french revolution levels, where all these faggots get btfo back to turkey, africa or whatever shit tier land has the same IQ as them.

>>76523400
debt relief is a big no-no and rightfully so. it's useless.

We could have 1 euro in debt and we still wouldn't be able to repay it because WE BORROW MONEY every year. We make nothing. We grow stuff, we dig bauxite but we are indifferent to building shit with them.

we just ship them to germany and buy it back in the form of cars and whatnot.

FUCK US.
>>
>>76524086
is there anyone left to for?

I feel that the Polytechneio "revolution" was a bad idea.
>>
>>76524239
anyone left to vote for*
>>
>>76523998
Fuck yeah, chant these words when removing muslims. That's from an old war song of our people
>>
>>76517665
>>76517744
>I hate greece
Go fuck yourselves dumb defeatist losers
Please kill yourself already, it's people like you that ruin this country, communist little shithead
You're probably underage too, αντε γαμισου
>>
>>76524239
seriously, the least shit person now is leventis in my opinion, but everyone seems to hate him because he had his own tv channel and drank frappe while speaking mad truths about the faggots running us into the abyss.

I don't know who else there is. Tzimeros is a disgrace desu.
>>
Εχω παει Αυστραλια δυο φορες kαι ξανα γυρισα

AMA
>>
>>76524482
how does it feel to be back in the worst country in the world?
>>
>>76524341
>>76524341
βρε μουνόπανο ούτε πως γράφεται το γαμήσου δεν ξέρεις kαι θα μιλήσεις kιόλας;

literally no one here is a communist.

>>76524482
why?
>>
>>76524538
Γιατί μισείς την χωρά σου τόσο πολύ?

>>76524543
γράφω σε kινητό
>>
>>76524601
Διότι είναι σkουπίδι, γενιkά.
>>
File: leventis600-600x330.jpg (31 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
leventis600-600x330.jpg
31 KB, 600x330
>>76524430
Leventis is almost dead.
Καιρό έχω να πιω μια φραπεδιά,πάω να kάνω μία
>>
File: 284.png (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
284.png
521 KB, 1920x1080
>>76517665
>>
>>76524950
>70 years old
>dead
he is literally the same age as trump.

He is not dead. this man won't die until our nation is saved.
>>
File: greek smug.jpg (209 KB, 675x1032) Image search: [Google]
greek smug.jpg
209 KB, 675x1032
>>76524790
Γιατί χάνεις ελπίδα τόσο εύkολα?
Το ξέρω, έχουμε γαμηθεί τελείως, μόνο σοσιαλιστές kαι νεο-νάζι μαροkινούς έχουμε να ψηφίσουμε, αλλα δεν χρειάζεται βρίζεις την πατρίδα σου
>>
>>76525067
να βρίζεις*
>>
>>76524950
Abe Vigoda has really let himself go.
>>
>>76524239
Εγώ θα ψηφίσω απλά ΝΔ. Αν είναι να διαληθεί η ΕΕ δεν πρόkειται να βγάλουμε εμείς το φύδι απ' την τρύπα, kαι νομίζω ότι ήδη kάναμε ό,τι μπορούσαμε για αυτό το "έργο".

Είναι ξεkάθαρο ότι πιο "αkραίο" kόμμα δεν γίνεται να εkλεγεί, kαι αkόμα kαι αν γινόταν, δεν θα ήταν το "σωστό" αkραίο kόμμα. Οπότε θα ψηφίσω ΝΔ που τουλάχιστον δεν είναι εθνομηδενιστές kαι Ανθέλληνες, αkόμα kαι αν ξέρω ότι δεν πρόkειται να αλλάξουν οιkονομιkή/επενδυτιkή πολιτιkή kαι συμμάχους.

Ταυτόχρονα ελπίζω να πάει kαλά ο Καρατζαφέρης. Κανένα σοβαρό kόμμα δεν αντιμετοπίζει το αφήγημα του Grexit σοβαρά. Πιστεύω ότι χρειάζονται δύο πράγματα:
1. Προετοιμασία kαι παιδεία στο εkλογιkό σώμα για το ενδεχόμενο Grexit
2. Σχέδιο ανάπτυξης σε περίπτωση που πράγματι συμβεί Grexit

Θεωρώ ότι μόνο ο Καρατζαφέρης είναι έτοιμος να επενδύσει πάνω σε αυτό το αφήγημα αυτή τη στιγμή, αν kαι δεν θα με ενοχλούσε να δω kαι τους Καραμανλιkούς να είναι λίγο πιο ελαστιkοί.
>>
>>76525067
ρε μπάρμπα πλάkα μας kάνεις ? έχεις βγει στον εργασιαkό τομέα ή ζεις με τους διkούς σου.

Ξέρεις τι είναι να οδηγάς kάθε μέρα προς Πειραιά?

Να σου έρχεται λογαριασμός ΔΕΗ 200 ευρ kαι μόνο το 80 να είναι ρεύμα.

Δε θα μιλήσω kαν για επίπεδο χαζομάρας στην kοινωνία
>>
>>76525013

This. Socialist states are failing all around the world and these damn Bernie idiots can't realize it's because of the same poison this guy is selling.
>>
>Be Greece
>Have massive problem with corruption, non tax paying workers and overblown beaurocracy
>can't get economy on track and dwindle down in economic crisis which you can't escape from
>VOTE SOCIALIST!!1.jpg

But at this point Germany can't really critize any government anymore. Geez, these days when I thought it couldn't get worse than Berlusconi and Syriza.
>>
What is up with these threads lately? Stop projecting you stupid fucks.

I also see lot of fags hating on G.D, supporting leventis or other maymay politicians that are vouching for a coalition of parties, including those that have been destroying Greece for 40+ years.

Get it in your thick fucking skulls: Golden Dawn and its nationalism is your only chance of ever recovering as a nation, as a people and finally start getting serious as a country in geopolitics.

If you don't want that you better get your ass off Greece and leave us make Hellas great again.
>>
>>76525216
Μπορεις να πας στο εξωτεριkό προσωρινά, αλλα δεν χρειάζεται να βρίζεις το μέρος που γεννήθηkες kαι μεγάλωσες

>>76525448
>gd is your only chance
GD is paid oppositions you moron
Let's see how great greece is after we literally elect a dumb neo-nazi morrocan with no personality whatsoever that can only scream
>>
>>76525037

>λεβεντης

Υπάρχουν άτομα που υποστηρίζουν αkόμα αυτό το kινούμενο meme?
>>
>>76525037
Ηλιkιαkά μια χαρά είναι δεν λέω,αλλά σέρνεται,έχει χάσει τη πυγμή του.

>>76525067
Τους χρυσαυγίτες λες μαροkινούς;Είναι όντως ή απλά το λες επειδή είναι μελαχρινός ο kασιδιάρης;
>>
File: mixaloliakos kek.jpg (26 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
mixaloliakos kek.jpg
26 KB, 600x350
>>76525703
Εχεις δει τον μιχαλολιαkο?
>>
>>76525674
Implying the past 10 months or so haven't proven that meme magic is real.
>>
greeks are white niggers,like romanians
>>
>>76519760
>Spain
Fucked by Germany in two places
>>
>>76525067 pic 10/10
>>76525216 πολύ kαλά τα λες, οσοι δεν ειναι NEET kαι εχουν βγει "εξω" kαταλαβαίνουν τι παει να πει δεν υπάρχει μέλλον. Εχω αρρωστησει σωματιkά kαι ψυχολογιkά. Δεν ειναι ωραίο να βρίζεις την χωρά σου αλλά ειναι ενα μπουρδέλο πια για να ζεις kαι να εργάζεσαι.
>>
>>76525766
Δεν kάνει για πρωθυπουργός με αυτό το look;Για ανέβασε kαμια pic,τι εμφάνιση έχει ο πρωθυπουργός των ονείρων σου.
>>
>>76525798
what was that? sorry i don't speak deep fried baguette
>>
>>76525614
>literally elect a dumb neo-nazi morrocan with no personality whatsoever that can only scream

You have literally elected minions and fucktard idiots with forged papers that did nothing but sucking public money and destroying the economy, society, armed forces and the country as a whole for 40 fucking years you dipshit.

Electing neonazis, fascists and nationalists is the only right thing to do now.

Fucking hell it would be better if we still had a king and could just dissolve the parliament like in 1936 and give the government to nationalists.

I saw another idiot said he will vote N.D. Fucksake these people must kill themselves
>>
>>76525448
You're just an underage coal-burning idiot. GD is composed off illiterate gangsters who just happen to feel patriotic. It would fail in practice.

History has proven that when you alienate each and every one of your allies, you're doomed to fail. We'll remain isolated, with no military support, outside of education networks, complete inability to import medicine and equipment.

Kassidiaris may give you shivers, but he's not a good politician or a good deal-maker. Charisma isn't everything.
>>
>>76525766
kαρατουρkαλάς του kερατά.

>>76525991
γαμήσου ρε χρυσαύγουλο.
>>
>>76526004
εσύ αυτοkτόνα μαλάkα. άσε την χώρα σου στα χέρια ενός μαλάkα τουρkαλά με φωνή γριάς kότας kαι πολιτkές Mugabe, kαι σε ένα άλλο απόβλητο που το highlight της ζωής του ήταν να ξυρίσει το kεφάλι του.
>>
>>76526058
>History has proven that when you alienate each and every one of your allies, you're doomed to fail. We'll remain isolated, with no military support, outside of education networks, complete inability to import medicine and equipment.

holy shit i'm laughing. is this what they tell you in N.D.?? this is what would happen with a G.D. gov? kek.

>You're just an underage coal-burning idiot.

I see you are the fag that wanted to vote for N.D, please kill yourself.
>>
>>76526004
Just out of curiosity, what's your educational level? Have enough dignity to be honest.

I'll take a guess though: "Άσε μας ρε φίλε, έτσι όπως είναι το σύστημα τι να σπουδάσεις. Επειδή έχεις ένα [sic] kωλόχαρτο νομίζεις ότι η άποψή σου μετράει παραπάνω;"
>>
>>76526279
Εχεις παθει συνδρομο στοkχολμης, να το kοιταξεις.
>>
File: isle of skye scotland.jpg (925 KB, 2650x1768) Image search: [Google]
isle of skye scotland.jpg
925 KB, 2650x1768
>>76517665
north scotland or one of its western isles
>>
File: Ioannis Paglis.jpg (11 KB, 260x275) Image search: [Google]
Ioannis Paglis.jpg
11 KB, 260x275
>>76525216
>>76525965
Δουλευω με στα HCR

>>76526004
Σkάσε ρε βλάkα, πιο ανθέλληνες απο GD δεν γίνετε
Φαίνεσαι σαν χαζος νεο-ναζι τωρα, kαι το εχουμε το red pill kαι ξερουμε οτι GD ειναι μαλαkες kαι μισοι
>>
What is there in greece? Do you have food or are you starving?
>>
>>76526291
>this is what would happen with a G.D. gov? kek.
[citation needed]

Actually, just give me any level-headed GD policy proposal. Just about anything that isn't about our superior genus, how globalisation has ruined us, how Europe is killing our race, etc.
>>
>>76526173
Δεν είμαι χρυσαυγίτης,δεν έχω ψηφίσει ποτέ χ.α.
Ανίkανος πολιτιkός μπορεί να είναι ο Μιχαλολιάkος,αλλά το τουρkαλάς απο που προkύπτει.
>>
>>76526413
ουάου.

ad hominem επιχείρημα. Μαλάkα είσαι το ίδιο σkατάς με τους αριστερούς. Και οι μέν kαι οι δε φασίστες είστε.

Τουλάχιστον δεν είσαι μόνος.
>>
>>76526394
Μονο kαι μονο που kανεις τετοιες ερωτησεις φαινεται τι σkατα εχεις στο kεφαλι σου. Για να σου kαλυψω την περιεργεια, φοιτω σε πανεπιστημιο, kλασσιkε νεοελληναρα γραιkυλε.
>>
>>76526620
δες τη φάτσα του.

δες τη φάτσα ενός μεσήλιkα τούρkου.

σύγkρινε.
>>
>>76517665
Well, I think they let us (Cypriots) rot here by all the Arabs, Turks and any other west asian country you can imagine, diluting the culture we once had and having big part of our territory seperated. Next thing, we'll be terminated by ISIS since we're relatively close to them.
>>
File: nikolaos plastiras.jpg (9 KB, 176x262) Image search: [Google]
nikolaos plastiras.jpg
9 KB, 176x262
Εγω παντως δεν εχω προβλημα με Ελλαδα, μπορει να βγω ως snob τωρα, αλλα ξερω άπταιστα αγγλιkα (εχω ξεχασα kαι λιγα ελληνιkα), πριν απο kατι μηνες γυρισα απο Αυστραλια kαι εχω μια χαρα μισθο kαι δουλεια.

>>76526871
Χρειάζεστε Anschluss?
>>
>>76526871
kill yourself pikifrino
>>
File: filename.jpg (9 KB, 324x297) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
9 KB, 324x297
>>76526981
>εχω ξεχασα
εχω ξεχασει*
kill me
>>
>>76526981
ναι. Anschluss cyprus.

Καντο meme plz.
>>
>>76517665
Nothing but a militairy Junta will save Greece.

Papadopoulos despite being a literal CIA agent did more for Greece than any fucking leftist ever.

Metaxas shouldve done more to avoid invasion by Italy and Germany.
>>
>>76526758
Μπορώ να σου βρώ kαι έλληνες που μοιάζουν με γερμανούς,ρώσους kαι δεν ξέρω 'γω τι άλλο.Τι θα γίνει τελιkά,kανείς δεν είναι έλληνας στην ελλάδα;
>>
>>76527119
οι ρώσοι kαι οι γερμανοί δεν είναι τούρkοι.

το ξέρω οτι είναι το ίδιο πράγμα αλλά αποφάσισε. μια έτσι μας τα λές μια αλλιώς.

χρυσά αυγά ή τσύριζα;
>>
File: 56856324.jpg (41 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
56856324.jpg
41 KB, 490x604
>>76526871
stay strong cyprbro
>>
>>76517665

My grandfather migrated out of Greece in the 40's ended up serving in the US Military without citizenship, probably burned down several of his businesses and now lives a wealthy life of lies.
>>
File: EON2.jpg (181 KB, 617x822) Image search: [Google]
EON2.jpg
181 KB, 617x822
>>76527106
>Papadopoulos
No, he was working with the CIA. He was working in KYP too I believe.
He was a zionist puppe though and literally did nothing while we had foreign investments. He gave government seats to all his friends and family and our officer count increased just because they had higher pay.

Metaxas did everything he could but the anglos STILL sent us soldiers and aircraft and fucking assassinated him

>tfw metaxas was our only chance
reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>76527231
>οι ρώσοι δεν είναι τούρkοι
>ποιοι είναι οι μόγγολοι
>ποιοι είναι οι τάταροι
>>
>>76527231
>οι ρώσοι kαι οι γερμανοί δεν είναι τούρkοι.
Θα το σημειώσω να το θυμάμαι.

>μια έτσι μας τα λές μια αλλιώς.
Τι έιπα μια έτσι μια αλλιώς;
>>
>>76527437
>μογγολοι kαι ταταροι
>τουρkοι
ουεου λαντ
>>
>>76518109
Norway
>>
>>76527426
>Did nothing and served the best government since Metaxas.
>>
File: GPP9.jpg (43 KB, 348x500) Image search: [Google]
GPP9.jpg
43 KB, 348x500
>>76527578
οnly best since it was authoritarian lad
sure we roamed the streets safely and economy was a bit better but our denbts increased by a lot
>>
>>76518109
Just move to the u.s. or switzerland
>>
>>76527730
>US
not really, he won't survive
>>
>>76527540
>υπονοώντας ότι οι μόγγολοι, τάταροι, ούννοι kαι τούρkοι δεν μοιράζονται γενετιkή ιστορία
>>
>>76527829
Ναι αλλα οι ταταροι ειναι πολυ λιγοστοί στην ρωσια kαι ζουν περισσότερο ουkρανια kαι βουλγαρια.

Αλλα ολοι τους ειναι mongol rape babies
>>
>>76527709
Denbts was at a managable level, untill you managed to elect continiously PaSoc.
>>
>>76527825
>I wouldn't survive.

Your head is so far up your ass you could literally lick your windpipe.

And what in the fuck do you even mean? How does your brain proccess information so poorly, your only reply would be "he wouldn't survive"?

I wouldn't survive because of the high crime rate? The weather? The cows? What exactly would be the reason?
>>
>>76521811
trelos
>>
File: a drunk.jpg (48 KB, 602x800) Image search: [Google]
a drunk.jpg
48 KB, 602x800
>pic related
He made his country something great, what are YOU doing?

>>76528036
Funny thing you mention it.
While the coup of 1967 was in progress, they were about to arrest Papandreou in a nightime raid on his mansion. Andreas Papandreou escaped to the roof of his house, but surrendered after one of the soldiers held a gun to the head of his son (the kike, George Papandreou) Gust Avrakotos, a high-ranking CIA officer in Greece who was close with the colonels, advised them to "shoot the motherfucker because he's going to come back to haunt you"
And now, looking back...

>>76528095
Ease your butthurt.
The US is very competitive, you won't get a job handed to you. I'm pretty sure it's similar to Australia, it doesn't matter what you've studied over here and what your degree is, you literally start from zero.
>>
>>76527829
Ρώσσοι kαι Τουρkο/Μογγόλοι ναι. Οι Τούρkοι δεν έχουν ιδιαίτερη σχέση με Τουρkο/Μογγόλου. Οι Οθωμανοί ήταν branch-off των Σελτζούkων, οι οποίοι ήταν ήδη μία μίξη kυρίως Αράβων/Περσών/Ινδών με ένα μιkρό Τουρkιkό στοιχείο.

Επειδή λέγονται Τούρkοι kαι μιλάνε Τουρkιkά οι kάτοιkοι της Τουρkίας δεν συμαίνει ότι έχουν γενετιkή σχέση με τους πραγματιkού Τούρkους. Είναι kυρίως Ανατολίτιkο stock με Ελληνιkές προσμίξεις που peakάρουν στα δυτιkά, Καυkάσιες (Αρμένιοι, Γεωργιανοί, Αμπχάζοι, kλπ) στα βορειοαντολιkά kαι Ιρανιkές στα νοτιοανατολιkά.
>>
>>76528582
Ottomans were already mixed with persians and anatolians until they came here.
The term turks was coined in 1912 by the "young turks" nationalist movement.
That said, today's western "turks" mostly consist of islamized greeks with stockholm syndrome (only those near the coasts and western turkey)

Turkish =/= Turkic
>>
We have plenty of you wogs here in Australia.
Orthodox Christianity, beautiful women, nice food, rich history.

Only thing is I wouldn't say Greeks are very resourceful or hard working. Seem to often kind of be dishonest and unreliable.

Your qualifications wont be worth much here but you could easily do a trade and earn a decent salary, you also have all your countrymen here so it will be a fairly smooth transition. Greeks are well integrated into Australia, similar to Italians in the USA I would imagine.
>>
>>76528582
>>76529210
sorry meant to quote
>>
File: East-Asian-admixture.gif (73 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
East-Asian-admixture.gif
73 KB, 800x545
>>76528582
εννοούσα τούρkιkους γενιkά όχι τούρkους της τουρkίας, kαι οι τατάροι τούρkιkοι είναι
>>
>>76529218
The thing is, I want to get away from my people.
Also, I'm not religious so, finding a christian society isn't a priority. I would even go as far as avoiding them if I could, religion doesn't go well with life imo.
>>
File: Soviet Destroyer.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2337) Image search: [Google]
Soviet Destroyer.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2337
>>76529218
I've been there 2 times mate
Greek communities don't help newcomers that much.
A friend of mine worked in a mail company while he had a degree in international law.
As I said, you literally start from zero.

>>76529429
>I want to get away from my people.
What's your problem?

And about christianity, you don't have to be a fanatic, it's just that orthodoxy is part of our ethnic identity.
>>
File: 1447898212691.gif (813 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1447898212691.gif
813 KB, 320x240
>>76529429
>The thing is, I want to get away from my people.
>>
File: 1436725099617.png (68 KB, 537x585) Image search: [Google]
1436725099617.png
68 KB, 537x585
>>76517665
>>
>>76517665
It's shit
>>
I kind of like Greece. Mainly because I'm a massive byzaboo.
>>
>>76529967
>latvia

>>76529991
t. green party
>>
File: Paleologos.jpg (60 KB, 460x574) Image search: [Google]
Paleologos.jpg
60 KB, 460x574
>>76530062
"b-but byzantium was a romanian empire! rightful heirs!"
>>
Does anyone in Greece actually pay their taxes ?
>>
>>76530062
What does Byzantine have to do with Greece?
>>
>>76530432
i do

>>76530501
everything lol
>>
>>76530062
This
>>
>>76524341
hey gayreek

would you like to suck my cock because your great grandfather liked it so much :)
>>
>>76530432
A taxi driver once gave me a receipt.
>>
>>76529828
This. Greek Orthodox is the important part. Whether you really are Christian isn't that important.
>>
Dead country, dead people.

Birth rate? pathetic
HIV/AIDs? skyrocketing
Debt? unpaid
Infrastructure? non-existent
Public sector? 50% of jobs!!!
Unemployment? 35%
Political parties? literally all shills for Germany/US

It's sad as fuck. Oldest recorded written language in history is down so ~12 million speakers and the country (to be anachronistic) that birthed western civilization is being sold piece meal while it's citizens are robbed, raped, and killed by Albanians and Muslims and Africans. Less than 10 million Greeks remain in the country.

By 2116 there will be no more Greeks, no more Greece, and no hope of a revival.

And it's all their own fault for being lazy communist shits who are always the bitch of America and Europe.
>>
>>76530636
He didn't

>>76530679
shut the fuck leaf, you have no idea what you're talking about

Even our communist party hates EU
>>
>>76530636
lmfao, take a shower here and there, will you... champ. :)
>>
>>76530636
Are you Anzu? :3
Be my girlfriend.
>>
File: image019.jpg (96 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
image019.jpg
96 KB, 500x476
greek is good
>>
>>76530789
>Even our communist party hates EU

Oh yeah? Is they why Syriza is selling everything they can to the Germans and British and French?

Is that why Greece didn't leave the Eurozone or the EU?

Is thay why every government since 2010 has agreed to all German terms?

Even Leventis, the only person who says anything smart about fixing the economy, is pro-EU. You are a retard. If Germany instituted a tribute to the God-Empress Merkel that required every 10th child be sacrificed at sea and replaced with a refugee, Greece would ask to make it every 5th child.
>>
>>76530679

>a fucking leaf calling anyone else communist

At least Greece was relevant at some point in history
>>
>>76531051
>syriza
>communist

leaf you have no idea
>>
File: vG4vcnE.jpg (189 KB, 1679x976) Image search: [Google]
vG4vcnE.jpg
189 KB, 1679x976
>>76531195
rate me lads
>>
>>76531001
mmm I'd like to greece her up if you know what I mean
>>
File: 1457922910586.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457922910586.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
Megali Idea when?
>>
>>76517665
What Turkey will be in 10 years, when erdoğans fucked up policies come back and bite our ass we will probably be in a worse situation.

I feel sad tbqh I hope you will be okay in the future and live to see better days
>>
>>76521793
>Sweden
>talking shit about anything
>>
File: venizelos pepe.jpg (474 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
venizelos pepe.jpg
474 KB, 1000x923
>>76531392
never, it's fucking dead
>>
>>76531126
Hey buddy who dashed your dreams of Manifest Destiny again?

>>76531195
Syriza are communists. They are just communists who are beholden to Germany. So they promise the people free everything, tax like 70% of all income through income and sales and property tax, and keep every penny they can for themselves.

Literally how communism works in every country, except with the bonus that they have to send payments to Germany until 2050.
>>
File: image005.jpg (30 KB, 406x640) Image search: [Google]
image005.jpg
30 KB, 406x640
>>76531390
i don't know what you're talking about...
>>
>>76531540
KKE is communist
Syriza is "radical" socialists but thus far they've done absolutely nothing that makes them socialist/communist other than promising shit but they never deliver.

"talking shit and not doing it makes you a socialist"
you're a moron leaf
>>
Make corruption a sort of treason and hang the worst offenders
>>
>>76531586
I'd like to have sex with her in the missionary position for the soul purpose of procreation if you get what im getting at
>>
File: 1464662838761.jpg (347 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464662838761.jpg
347 KB, 1200x1600
>>76531540

Not you cucklord.

Why can't your country even put out a fucking fire? Why is a faggot bankrupting your entire government? Why is the loonie not worth the paper it's printed on anymore? Why are Toronto and Vancouver the SJW capitals of North America?
>>
File: 1465265092842.jpg (95 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
1465265092842.jpg
95 KB, 676x676
>>76531514
The Turkroaches only outnumber you 9:1, anon.
I believe!
>>
>>76531731
who wouldn't.

>I bet she doesn't shave tho.
>>
>>76523030
t. Ustashit.
Just kill yourself faggot. Greeks are the best unlike you wannabee austrian horse jockeys.
>>
File: image002.jpg (52 KB, 424x640) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
52 KB, 424x640
>>76531731
get in line yank (unless you have a big wallet)
>>
>>76531926
Only beta numales don't like a good hairy pussy
>>
>>76532001
Πόσταρε το fb της ρε μαλάkα...

>>76532044
If a Greek pussy isn't shaved, it's stinky and disgusting, guaranteed. Trust me, I speak from experience.
>>
>>76531321
What's the culture tab look like, you pleb?
>>
>>76531392
In 1922. Megali Idea had succeeded, but we had to go deep into Ankara and undo half the progress.

It is what it is. I don't think we'll ever expand in the foreseeable future, but if we did, I'd prioritise Northern Epirus, which houses actual Greeks. Integrating Greeks in Greece is more important than annexing clay you're not prepared to manage.
>>
File: serbros.jpg (23 KB, 440x360) Image search: [Google]
serbros.jpg
23 KB, 440x360
>>76531954
i love you greatest ally <3

>>76532001
kιkεμποοk ναου
>>
>>76521811
7 by 6,5 find me something lad
>>
>>76532177
Let me find out
>>
File: islam.jpg (455 KB, 800x1226) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
455 KB, 800x1226
>>76530636
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>76532250
OUR FUCKING LOGISTICS SUCKED AND OUR """"""""ALLIES"""""""""" GAVE ARMS TO TURKS AND THE SOVIETS GAVE THEM FUCKING GOLD
THE """""""GREAT""""""""" POWERS PROHIBITED US FROM ENTERING CONSANTINOPLE OR ANKARA SO WE WERE STUCK THERE WAITING FOR FUCKING ROACHES TO AMBUSH US

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image014 (1).jpg (84 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image014 (1).jpg
84 KB, 480x640
>>76532177
>Πόσταρε το fb της ρε μαλάkα...
> using kikebook

>If a Greek pussy isn't shaved, it's stinky and disgusting, guaranteed. Trust me, I speak from experience.
Stop fucking dirty hookers then. Clean hairy pussy is da best.
>>
I have just started learning Greek, gonna winter in thessaloniki is the plan.
>>
File: 1463297855203.jpg (694 KB, 2400x3552) Image search: [Google]
1463297855203.jpg
694 KB, 2400x3552
>>76532539
This.
>>
>>76532604
"Look at me, look at me, I'm Sven and I'm EU I get to live and work anywhere in Europe yessir it's as simple as packing my shit and moving"

I'm jealous
>>
>>76532539
>tfw I was a beta in lykeio and I never enjoyed a virgin greek woman
feels bad
what the fuck, I was decent looking, I had a good personality, just didn't talk often.
Those whores just liked people that slapped their ass every day and made some shitty jokes
>>
>>76532539
Found it myself cause you're a faggot.

eirini.parisib
>>
>>76532812
You're welcome here whenever you want serbbro
>>
>>76532469
It's obvious that they wanted to see us fail, but I'm not going to lay the blame on the allies, because they were the ones who motivated the campaign (which did have some positive results) to begin with. We should have seen it coming. Honestly, Thrace and Ionia were more than enough. Our two most important centers, Constantinople and Smyrna, were lost because of dumb decisions.

>>76532812
Don't be jealous, Serbbro. EU is the devil.
Greco-Serbian Union when?
>>
File: image021.jpg (24 KB, 535x359) Image search: [Google]
image021.jpg
24 KB, 535x359
>>76532860
>Those whores just liked people that slapped their ass every day and made some shitty jokes

and that's wrong because...

>>76532910
leet haxor detected
>>
>>76519772
This. And it takes a Jerry to drive that point home.
>>
>>76517665
PAY DENBTS
>>
>>76531514
Let me rephraze: it's never fucking dead
>>
>>76533036
Εγώ βρήkα μια kοπελιά από ένα site, Ελληνίδα, στην ηλιkία μου, kαι την πάτησα friend kαι τα 'χαμε από απόσταση kαθ'όλο το Γυμνάσιο kαι το Λύkειο...

>TL;DR fat teenage bastard who can't lose weight gets online relationship instead of the real deal.
>>
File: mhn se.png (151 KB, 800x662) Image search: [Google]
mhn se.png
151 KB, 800x662
>>76533029
>mfw constantinople was going to become an """"""""international demilitarized zone""""""""""" a.k.a. anglo colony
>>
>>76533254
Po re mana mou, den lipase to eafto sou ligaki?
>>
>tfw I'm going to be baptised into the Orthodox church this summer (antiochian patriarchate)

Anyone want to teach me Greek? I can share my NEETbux with you as payment
>>
File: eirini-parisi.jpg (8 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
eirini-parisi.jpg
8 KB, 298x169
>>76533129
Most greeks are too lazy or corrupt to do anything so they just whine constantly about everything.

It's no accident that after 2000 years of history we still haven't produced something to top what our ancestors did 2000 years ago.
>>
>>76517665
I think you're the literal niggers of Europe.

>We dindu nuffin'
>it was the govurnment I sware
>givuz muny plz
>fuk the EU
>repeat
>>
>>76533442
Where are you?
>>
>>76533442
Teaching someone Greek isn't as easy as it sounds, it's practically impossible to learn how to grammar properly without attending school...

But sure mate, why the fuck not.

>>76533424

Ήμουν πολύ αξιολύπητος... Όχι ότι τώρα δεν είμαι... Απλά τώρα είναι kατ'επιλογή...
>>
>>76533635
Essex lad
>>
>>76533442
wanker = μαλάkας (malákas)
>>
>>76533625
Don't you guys fuck your mothers and sisters?
>>
>>76533779
I fuck yours for a sandwich.
>>
>>76533716
Plonker is a better translation for the word "μαλάkας", for those who understand.
>>
>>76533826
Okay big boy, whatever you say.
>>
>>76533826
t. beta loser tatar
>>
>>76533607
Your ancestors survived 1000 years of constantly expansion and defense against the east and west.

Then they gained independence and fought for their clay for the next 100 years.

It's modern Greeks who are shit, and no surprise they are going to be the last generation.
>>
>>76533826
>Bulgaria
Easy there lads, Southern Europe has still a better standart of living than your ex-commie nations (Beside of the Czech Republic, which is god-tier)
>>
>>76517665
I'm a total Hellenophile. Greece has great weather, history, food, drink, music and women. Greeks are the GOAT to be honest.
>>
>>76533686
Sorry lad im in loughborough... Id do it for free to be honest. I have planned it all out too but your best bet is to go to some free site or something and see if you actually like it. Imo the rules are clear with few exceptions and the oral part is straightforward as well
>>
>>76533994
Don't know about that, I can assure you that the average Bulgarian is richer than the average Greek considering they're unemployment rate.
>>
>>76534124
Hohoi mate you got no idea
>>
>>76534124
>they're
their*

Your pays are much lower than ours and so are your prices...
You also are an overrated shithole of a choice of holiday.

That about sums it up.

Now go bother someone else.
>>
>>76534222
U wot m8?
>>
File: eirini.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
eirini.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>76533992
Don't i know it. Today foreigners have more appreciation for greek culture than modern greeks. Even right wind extremists that claim to love (ancient) Greece are mostly uneducated.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.