[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: You_chose_this_present.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
You_chose_this_present.webm
1 MB, 640x640
Why is our society fucked?

Webm related.

We must prune these behaviors while they are young.
>>
>>76516569
>Why is our society fucked?
We turned away from God
>>
>>76516569
Because we stopped caning children in school.
>>
http://captioned-vines.tumblr.com/tagged/She-looks-like-those-white-girls-that-tell-black-girls-to-hide-their-boyfriends
>>
>>76516696
Never thought i´d say this, but yeah, removing god was like taking away the overarching morality of man and turning him into a degenerate faggot with too much freedom.
>>
>>76516569
The best part is how nobody gives her the time of day, as if she's the 379th retarded blonde to do such a thing.
>>
>>76516696
amen
>>
>>76516569

I don't see what the big deal is. She's just embarrassing herself by dancing like a retard on that guy.
>>
she was mocking the freak in the room
>>
>>76516569
Whites discovered how to appropriate and oppress by thinking they appreciate.
>>
>>76516889
Yes, everything gets solved by turning towards God.
God is our absolute, and everyone always agrees what God wants for us.
>>
>>76516996

is that what the kids are calling it these days?...
>>
>>76516569
she into BBC?
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-22+at+03.52.36).jpg (44 KB, 452x453) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-22+at+03.52.36).jpg
44 KB, 452x453
>>76516569
>>76516569
is this that blonde bitch from 30 rock ?
>>
>>76517234

good, because all existence IS god :^)
>>
>why is society fucked?

White Women.
>>
in like 50 years cumskins will try to prove that they was the kangz kek
>>
>>76516569

This is the saddest video I've ever seen. I should stop coming to /pol/ as i'm trying to drop drinking as a whole.
>>
>>76516569

That's just autism op. Girls can be autistic too
>>
File: wewuzayy.jpg (27 KB, 260x264) Image search: [Google]
wewuzayy.jpg
27 KB, 260x264
waka flocka is real af tho, i ain't even mad
>>
File: 1464979815671.jpg (76 KB, 657x486) Image search: [Google]
1464979815671.jpg
76 KB, 657x486
>>76516569
We lost our moral compass

We let the left turn shame into pride and pride into shame

She's not a degenerate slut now, she's a sexually empowered woman
The opposite of her is no longer a respectable woman, but a no fun loser virgin

You are no longer pround nationalists, you are evil racist hateful Nazis
The opposite of you is no longer a self hating weakling, but a progressive hero

They turned white men from heroes to villains
They made family a bad thing

The left took control of your values and turn them upside down, that's why shit like OPs webm happens.
>>
Sluts have always existed and will always exist. The only new thing that happened is that they have far bigger avenue these days to show off their degeneracy.
>>
>>76516696
Exactly, we turned away from the old gods, our ancestral ways and instead let a Hebrew deity into our homes along with all the usury and moral relativism that came with it.
>>
>>76516569
why is she doing this?
>>
>>76516696

This thread is such vintage /pol/. Dumb retarded basement dweller OP that thinks society has become "fucked "because he never leaves his basement and bases this off of videos he finds online, nigger level IQ who believes in religion responder who insists that if we just believe in a make believe sky dad that everything will be fixed, and a handful of dumbfucks that serve the echo chamber.

This board is such shit. You guys are so fucking stupid and sheltered.
>>
>>76516696
Yeah I have to agree. I was raised christian, though agnostic now, and i feel that moral base is lost in most people these days. The moral compass of a society is not defined by its best or worst but by its basic manners. Our society has almost zero manners today.
>>
File: Swedecuck.jpg (48 KB, 680x495) Image search: [Google]
Swedecuck.jpg
48 KB, 680x495
>>76517621

cuz they were kangz
>>
>>76516569
lol She looks like she's insulting Mr.WakaFlocka
(that would be his real rapperstar name)
I think this video is 10/10 hilarious
Keep up the good work, white people
this is how you win America back
>>
>>76517431

this
>>
File: 1338410870446.jpg (51 KB, 364x469) Image search: [Google]
1338410870446.jpg
51 KB, 364x469
>>76517728

So why do you come here?

>tfw you just inadvertently admitted you're a low IQ nigger basement dweller
>>
>>76516569
who is this? what is this?

also hang her
>>
>>76517408
Why give up drinking?
It's the only thing I look forward too after the sun goes down...

Eventually we'll all die and the world can continue to suffer without us...
>>
>>76517728

Go back to tumblr, you seem quite triggered. White women going after thug looking niggas is an epidemic. Do YOU ever go outside or do you live in a sheltered white town? I'm going to assume the latter. White women where I live love rap, and talk and act like jiggaboos.
>>
>>76517591

lol no, our old gods also included different levels of "gods" which are compatible with the "Hebrew" deity..btw the jews dont like "our christian god", judaism and christianity are pretty different, im not even really a christian

what went wrong was not Christianity, its the same lazy complacency that caused roman kids to dress like germanic warriors, basically we got soft and naive..blame ourselves
>>
>>76517591
The etymology of God is from the Old English god, and probably was closer in sense to Latin numen. A better word to translate deus might have been Proto-Germanic *ansuz, but this was used only of the highest deities in the Germanic religion, and not of foreign gods, and it was never used of the Christian God.
It survives in English mainly in the personal names beginning in Os-.

>I want my lawyer, my tailor, my servants, even my wife to believe in God, because it means that I shall be cheated and robbed and cuckolded less often. ... If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him. [Voltaire]
>>
>>76517856

I come here to mock you morons. I don't post here regularly. I'm not dumb enough to participate in the circle jerk and believe the blatantly stupid shit that you guys believe.

This board is literally stupid people trying to find solace in other stupid people.
>>
>>76517966

Move.

Or shoot your place up.
>>
>>76517384
Underrated
>>
>>76518056

Shut up edgy faggot.
>>
>>76516896
Black guys fuck so many white girls nowadays due to having such big penises that they're starting to become boring to them.
>>
>>76518119

yo, is did yo drop yo new mixtape, dawg? I heard its on fire
>>
File: Dunning-Kruger.jpg (111 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Dunning-Kruger.jpg
111 KB, 500x376
>>76518044
>>
>>76517966

White women where I am don't do that.

>My anecdotes matter but yours don't!

You're a fucking idiot. There is no epidemic. Just isolated cases of people being fucking retarded and you spend too much time on the internet worrying about pointless shit like this.

Oh no some random white woman rubbed her butt against some nigger, society is falling apart, let me sit on my computer all day on the internet gossiping like a lonely housewife with other neckbeards who waste their time on this shit all day. I'm accomplishing so much. But it's these random BITCHES that are the problem, not me! Hurrr

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>76516889

If people followed the bible more strictly, they would be just as disgusting as Muslims.

Religion is a cancer upon the earth. The only reason Christians are decent these days is because they don't follow the religion as the book tells them to.

The only reason Muslims are so bad is because they do follow the book they read.

The only reason "new atheists" are so cancerous is because they are usually religious retards who is an SJW who quit religion and try to replace religion with atheism. The whole new atheist movement is literally SJW's trying to turn Atheism into a religion and treating it that way. It's just fucking cancer.

I've been an Atheist my entire life, I was never told how to think. In school growing up I had to attend scripture because it was part of school 3 times a week, during those classes I listened to all the stories but I never thought of them as anything more than just fairy tales. I thought, even when I was 8, it was ridiculous of anyone to believe it.

I am an atheist, but I don't ever call myself one in the same way Feminists and Vegans preach about themselves constantly. I just am what I am after being given free will to choose.
>>
>>76518044
>i-i just come here to troll u! xD lelele

You're objectively worse than we are. While we discuss legitimate world issues, you literally only come here to act dumb and hurl vitriol.

You even admitted you don't participate in any discussions. You're basically a nigger.
>>
Is it just me or do even the black guys look disgusted by her?
>>
>>76517966
>White women going after thug looking niggas is an epidemic.

No, it's not. Lay off the memes.

The biggest problem for the white race right now is that white women aren't getting knocked up at all.
>>
>>76518213

Not what I said. But yes, most of the people that post on this board are stupid people that can't overcome confirmation bias or their addiction to sky dad fairy tales.
>>
>>76517728
>vintage /pol/
Shut up. You don't know. Like you've ever gotten here by any other means than following a link on reddit.
>>
File: .......bruh.jpg (37 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
.......bruh.jpg
37 KB, 600x553
Even fucking Waka Flocka thinks she's a degenerate.
>>
>>76517429
She can't. She's too pretty. Instead she's "an airhead". Now buy her dinner. Maybe she'll fuck you.
>>
File: 1370535337607.jpg (29 KB, 570x533) Image search: [Google]
1370535337607.jpg
29 KB, 570x533
>>76516569
>even the nigger is disgusted
>>
>>76518276
>sky dad
Is this myspace ten years ago?
>>
>>76518276
>confirmation bias
>sky dad
>trying this hard to appear intelligent

Oh, I understand now. You're an 'enlightened' 12 year old fresh off the boat from plebbit.

Lurk moar, we'll make you a man yet, boy.
>>
That was probably her best shot at being a monkey millionaire's fucktoy, and she blew it.
>>
>>76517728
You're being delusional at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>76516569
Kind of seems like she was mocking him almost. Either that or she's a social retard.
>>
File: 1465331652419.png (128 KB, 777x691) Image search: [Google]
1465331652419.png
128 KB, 777x691
>>76516569
I really wanted him to kick her in the face, but, I know I'd immediately be thinking "that fuckin coon" if it happened.............identity politics has driven me insane
>>
>>76518044
Demoralization is a shill tactic.
I see you, faggot.
>>
>>76518244
>While we discuss legitimate world issues

No, you don't. You come here to gossip and complain about shit that doesn't matter for one of a few reasons. Most likely because your life sucks and you have nothing better to do so you fill up your time with righteous indignation because it makes you feel like you're doing something "right" when all you're doing is the equivalent of a facebook slacktivist. You're a fucking joke.

>You even admitted you don't participate in any discussions.

I don't because you guys have nothing of value to say. You come here to bullshit, spew your stupid opinions, and pretend like your gut is the best source in the universe while disregarding anything that is contrary to your belief. You guys would rather spend an entire day arguing and trying to convince others just by bluffing than spend even a single second studying or researching shit.

So don't give me that "hurr we're such well educated scholars if you'd just debate us" bullshit. You're bullshitters and time wasters.
>>
>>76518454
Friendly reminder that only brown people need god to prosper.
>>
>>76516569
Who's that tall drink of nigger?
>>
>>76516569
"In these accomplishments the twins excelled, and they were equally outstanding in their notorious inability to learn anything contained between the covers of books. Their family had more money, more horses, more slaves than any one else in the County, but the boys had less grammar than most of their poor Cracker neighbors".

-Gone with the winds

>What is slaves in this paragraph?
Was it legal to have slaves in USA?
>>
>>76518044
and that's why you come here

because your'e stupid
>>
>>76518454

Yes, confirmation bias and sky dad. Maybe one day you'll outgrow your childish religious beliefs and actually learn not to fall for confirmation bias. Until then this board will be a cesspool of idiocy.

It's not that I need to appear to sound smart. Confirmation bias is babby's first logic trap. The problem is you guys can't even get past something that basic, not that I'm bringing it up.

>Haha that source doesn't count cause it says something I don't like!

This is basically /pol/'s attempt to refute everything.
>>
>>76516696
FPBP but we should follow Hinduism not any other shit tier fake religion like ISmal or Christianity.
>>
>>76516696
Society was always like this. We just didn't have cell phones to record it. You watch movies set in the past and see commissioned photographs of wealthy people and assume that's how all of society was.
>>
File: mc.jpg (27 KB, 306x419) Image search: [Google]
mc.jpg
27 KB, 306x419
>>76516569
when nignogs become more decent than white womyn?
>>
File: 1455131390310.jpg (12 KB, 283x381) Image search: [Google]
1455131390310.jpg
12 KB, 283x381
>>76517384
>whites weren't actually kangz
>whites having the victim complex
>whites blaming nogs instead of actually doing something about it
>>
>>76516696
>people need the threat of eternal hellfire to not act like entitled chimps

Fuck all of you. Worthless monkeys.
>>
>>76518044
Enjoy your job in the Post Office, nigger.
>>
>>76518636
>autistic breakdown

Did someone take your stapler? You seem pretty upset for someone who doesn't really come here to actually participate.

I'm beginning to smell a fat feminist degenerate by the long drawn out angsty hateful posts.

It's not our fault you're ugly and have a repulsive personality. Go clean yourself up and remove that chip from your shoulder and maybe Men will talk to you. :)

>even if you're still too disgusting to fuck

>>76518673

While I agree, I don't involve myself with other people's beliefs, however silly they are.
>>
>>76516569
I cringed
Stacy can be an autist apparently
>>
I can't believe white people thought they were the "original" inhabitants of Europe. They were made in a lab by Yakub.
>>
>>76517728
>>76517728

Sure is fedora in here. How's the welfare check?
>>
>>76516569
Atheism
>>
File: 1462142446397.jpg (158 KB, 1095x960) Image search: [Google]
1462142446397.jpg
158 KB, 1095x960
>>76517482
Well said. Here's obligatory Deutoronomy 28

>15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:
>25 The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth.
>26 Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away.
>28 The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind.
>29 At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.
>30 You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit.
>31 Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them.
>32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand.
>33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days.
>34 The sights you see will drive you mad.
>36 The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
>37 You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.
>>
>>76519162
>41 You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity.
>43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
>44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.
>45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.
>46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever.
>47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity,
>48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.
>49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand,
>50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.
>51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined.
>52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.
>>
>>76518636

Projection is off the charts.Do continue though, dear chld
>>
>>76517972
>our old gods also included different levels of "gods" which are compatible with the "Hebrew" deity.

Excuse me? Pretty sure I don't worship a dead kike on a stick.

>judaism and christianity are pretty different,

Except they both have the same origins(Jews) and the same early proponents(Jews) and worship the same tribal Jewish deity(YHWH).

>I want my lawyer, my tailor, my servants, even my wife to believe in God, because it means that I shall be cheated and robbed and cuckolded less often. ... If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him. [Voltaire]

Not like pagan society was devoid of the rule of law.
>>
>>76516696
/thread
>>
>>76518773
Uh yes?

Are you being for real right now?
>>
>>76516569
why does it feel like pol is a bunch of latinos and niggers?
Why would you need an imaginary god creature to have morals? Where is the logic behind that?
>>
File: 1457468621096.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457468621096.png
293 KB, 633x758
BUT...BUT...WE WERE KINGS & QUEENS N SHITE
>>
File: 1464332237829.jpg (403 KB, 1200x835) Image search: [Google]
1464332237829.jpg
403 KB, 1200x835
>>76516569
get redpilled on the different human species https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02HZalIGsGg
>>
File: file.png (552 KB, 557x711) Image search: [Google]
file.png
552 KB, 557x711
>>76518238
>I am an atheist
If that wasn't obvious enough.
>>
>>76516569

>We must prune these behaviors while they are young.

I make an attempt to.

A good portion of my job requires watching kids and making sure they aren't breaking rules. These kids are generally between 4-8 years old.

Most of the playing is innocent enough but occasionally I'll see a little white girl pay special attention to one of the little black boys. She'll follow him around and try to get his attention and play with him. Most of the time he reciprocates, sometimes he doesn't. It's possible I'm seeing too much when it happens but the whole time in the back of my mind I'm thinking "Look at this fucking little future coalburner."

So what do I do? I walk over there and tell them they are breaking one of the rules(even if they aren't but a good deal of the time they actually are), and that they need to separate and go play with other kids. Of course I can't tell them the real reason I'm doing it and I'll never know if my actions have any effect on preventing a far more serious type of behavior in the future, but I'm sure as fuck going to try.
>>
Where did the feminist 'intellectual' go?

I was having fun with the hamplanet. See, /pol/lacks do not shun confrontation or debate with dissenting opinion, nor do we go on full-blown sperglord rants on plebbit, against them.

I'm enjoying letting you hang yourself, edgemaster. We don't dodge your types here.
>>
File: WPrW0t.jpg (69 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
WPrW0t.jpg
69 KB, 399x600
>>76516569
For those unaware, that is "Waka flocka flame:, a successful rapper. She was using her only skill, the skill of seduction, to try and gain his attention.

The sad reality of this kind of woman is that real men will pay her no mind, Flocka has had hundreds of girls just like her, in his eyes, she is worthless.
>>
>>76519012
>He doesn't understand what the post means

You've been brainwashed to think God is only what the modern entertainment and political industry tell you.
>>
File: 1462753421578.png (329 KB, 929x309) Image search: [Google]
1462753421578.png
329 KB, 929x309
>>76516696
You're right
>>
She can translate for Trump when he renegotiates our defense contact with Japan.
>>
>>76516569
>haha I'm so random
>>
>>76516569
That guy's reaction through
Just walks away
Pretty alpha to be honest
>>
sort of looks like she's making fun of niggers
>>
File: 1365534146770.jpg (54 KB, 409x338) Image search: [Google]
1365534146770.jpg
54 KB, 409x338
Notice the patrician stare and composure of the tall gentleman. Being tall truly trumps race, you can be tall and black and still be a true gentleman.
Race war will be against manlets, hear my words. Once they will be exterminated a true era of peace will start
>>
it kinda looks like shes making fun of him. Like shes making fun of how brain dead retarded hiphop is and how people dance to it.
>>
File: tips.jpg (4 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
4 KB, 248x203
>>76518852
>>76518276
>>76518673
>>76518044
>>76517728
>>
>>76516569
I love the guy's reaction.
>>
>>76517384

Stop trying to make cumskins a thing.
>>
File: 1463057216336.jpg (966 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463057216336.jpg
966 KB, 2560x1600
>>76517728
See you tomorrow.
>>
>>76521073

just being male, no matter the height, makes you better than the tramp in OPs pic.
>>
>>76521073

As a manlet I welcome the destruction of my inferior kind.

I love my parents but every fucking day I curse my 6'1 dad for procreating with my 4'11 mom and thus producing me, a 5'7 sack of shit.

The human race needs to be tall and proud to survive in the future.
>>
>>76517728
>sums up /pol/ perfectly

It is really a tragedy. I guarantee if people were truthful 90% of pol would be revealed as subhuman highschoolers and illegitimate morons who never finished college or anything else of substance in their lives.

Truly the scum of the earth. But it's summer and I have friends so cya later fags.
>>
>>76522018
>i'm so kewl bye feggits lol xD summer!

You're the cancer that killed /pol/, leafposter.
>>
>>76520096
You're a godsend. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>76522018
you have to be 18 to post on this website
>>
>>76517728
Thank you.
>>
>>76517384
Shut it roach

>damn roach is right
>>
>>76519162
>>76519182
Underrated
>>
>>76519162
well that can be seen as an allegory for the entire white race today
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.jpg (3 MB, 1825x2316) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.jpg
3 MB, 1825x2316
>>76517728
This

Plus that most autist on this board constantly shill for muh cuckstianity, yet they never even were inside a church.

Such a sheltered, overstimulated, autistic group of subhumans.
>>
>>76516569
white women are trained to be disgusting whores for niggers and to hate white men, and white men are trained to hate themselves (except the ones who most resemble niggers)

>by who?

(((shrug)))
>>
>>76518502

Everyone should see this.
>>
>>76516569
I think that woman was just accidentally more offensive than I have ever been intentionally in my life. That dude's face just looked like he was realizing "They'll never see me as an equal, always just a savage.", I actually feel bad for him.
>>
>>76516569
WE WUZ HANNIBAL WHTE BOI
WE WUZ GGENEARLZ
>>
>>76521660

I've got some bad news for you, faggot.

You're not a sack of shit because you're 5'7"

You're a sack of shit because you're a sack of shit.
>>
>>76516569
That's the "I want the BBC" dance. Seen it many times here.
>>
File: Nine Noble Virtues.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1816) Image search: [Google]
Nine Noble Virtues.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1816
>>76516696
First post worst post.

If you're white the last thing you should be doing is drawing your morals from a shitskin middle-eastern religion. The West needs Odinism, and needs to dismantle the christian Jew.
>>
>>76523198
>Odinism

For when you really need to feel like a special snowflake today

Christianity is fine, you heathen
>>
>>76522957
I have heard blacks complain about this, where white women either look at you as a rapist or as a sex toy, but never as a friend.
>>
>>76516569
hahaha oh wow
>>
>>76523299
>an invasive middle-eastern religion that isn't white that spread through Europe using violence and fear tactics similar to Islam is fine
>but a religion that originated in western Europe isn't fine

Also nice ID and dubs.
>>
>>76521660
>4'11
Top fucking kek. What is she, a dwarf?
>>
>>76523111
Is that the British Broadcast Company?
>>
>>76523380
My feels go out for them.
>>
>>76517728
>taking /pol/ seriously
You do realize that almost everyone here is memeing, right?
>>
File: 1440061474950.jpg (170 KB, 658x839) Image search: [Google]
1440061474950.jpg
170 KB, 658x839
>>76521660
Did your father marry an hispanic woman and then run for presidency?
>>
File: no.gif (2 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2 MB, 400x310
>>76523198
sweet tumblr picture xir
>>
>>76516569
>>76516696
You think this didn't happen in the 20s or 50s?
>>
>>76516696

FPBP /pol/ is a Christian board.
>>
>>76523456
> my id

im gonna kill myself now, brb
>>
>>76523554

He doesn't realize it, because he's an underage faggot whose introduction to the internet was through reddit.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 500x403
>>76523928
No, this is all new and we were always close to God like pilgrims
>>
>>76516696
This.
>>
>>76516569
What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>76523479
Almost
>>
>>76519162
>>76519182
Everyone who says Christianity is the same as every religion, just know Paganism or Islam has never predicted the future like this. The Bible is above all other religious books.
>>
>>76523814
No problem, enjoy your cuckolding religion, Ahmed-worshipper.

>>76523975
This. /pol/ is a white nationalist board that bases its' entire beliefs and morality on a brown shitskin religion from the middle-east.
>>
>>76516569
Waka Flocka has really come into his own. First veganism and now this. Gonna listen to Flockaveli now out of respect.
>>
>>76516696
>>
>>76518238
>I thought, even when I was 8, it was ridiculous of anyone to believe it.

maybe you should give more thought to things you decided when you were 8, dumbass
>>
>>76524339
>Le cuckold meme

Got me brother
>>
File: 1463937334024.png (50 KB, 354x340) Image search: [Google]
1463937334024.png
50 KB, 354x340
>>76516569

Fucking how autistic is this shit, I almost never cringe at women but this bitch was just a complete fucking loser
>>
>>76516569
AAAAAAAAAAAGH
>>
>>76518238
>If people followed the bible more strictly, they would be just as disgusting as Muslims.
confusing ceremonial law, ritual law, and laws of the lands.

confirmed for never studying the bible
>>
>>76524662
No problem anon. To converse with those who believe in memeligions I must speak in memes.
>>
>>76516696

How do you turn away from God when he's everywhere? Do you keep spinning in circles while doing backflips?
>>
>>76524321
If you want the details of how things go down read Matthew ch. 24. The corresponding account in Luke reads clearly that they asked Jesus two questions yet modern theologians purport it is one and His answer refers to the fall of Jerusalem to the Romans. This is simply not so.
>>
>>76524722
>Odinism
>Not a meme religion

Holy shit the depths of your cognitive dissonance
>>
>>76516569
And yet men will be lining up to fuck her.

Also, >>76516696 is right.
>>
File: 1450226931823.jpg (137 KB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
1450226931823.jpg
137 KB, 871x917
I'm not even racist but this video pisses me off
>>
>>76517591
/thread
>>
>>76524802
Better to believe in what white people came up with than base your morality on a middle-eastern religion.

Are you that deluded that you base your entire morals around middle-eastern folktales?
>>
File: 1462404164081.png (156 KB, 667x582) Image search: [Google]
1462404164081.png
156 KB, 667x582
Do you stupid permavirgins even go outside?
White cunts have been appropriating nigger behavior since the 90's mostly to cringy as fuck results.
There's far worse degeneracy in the world today then dumb bimbos humiliating themselves trying to be black
>>
wtf is with all these lame responses in the thread? did anyone watch the WebM? shes obviously making fun of him. Women just suck at humor and razzings, i dont get where you people think shes throwing herself at him, that dudes ugly as fuck
>>
>>76524920
>Better to believe in what white people came up with than base your morality on a middle-eastern religion.

Objectively explain why this is universally true
>>
>>76519313
you're completely retarded and uneducated to think that judaism and christianity are remotely similar. you have done zero studying on the subject and know everything about religion from new atheism and internet memes.
>>
>>76524781
How do we turn away? Free will.

"All you who kindle flames
and set flares alight,
Walk by the light of your own fire
and by the flares you have burnt!
This is your fate from my hand:
you shall lie down in a place of torment"

(Isaiah 50:11)
>>
>>76524988
oy vey she was only pretending
>>
File: 1425513294049.jpg (47 KB, 559x478) Image search: [Google]
1425513294049.jpg
47 KB, 559x478
>>76516569
>Even the niggers think she's a stupid bitch
>>
>>76520096
If anything, you're setting her up for future coal-burning by telling her hanging out with him is bad. You need to associate negative emotions with the lad, character assassination and so on. Banning her from hanging out with him will just make her want to do it more.
>>
>>76525156

So everyone who has ever lit a fire is going to hell, I completely understand now. Thanks!
>>
>>76516569

How is this indicative of society? Everyone else is looking at her like she's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>76523456

>strawman

Typical canadacuck that is also a hypocrite.

If you actually followed those nine virtues you would have learned more about christianity and what it truly is than strawmanning.
>>
>>76516569

Yall need to watch the Common Filth channel on youtube
>>
>>76516696
(You)
>>
>>76516569
More webms like this?
>>
>>76525639

Dammit you western europeans are such cucked in the butt ass degenerate retards without measure. LARPing as pagans and then tipping fedoras. Thank God Slavs are not shit as like you muh secularism homosexual utopia shit lot of vermin.
>>
>>76520096

Good work man. The future lie in the youth.
>>
>>76518948
justin bieber is assumed gay now?
>>
>>76516710
I used to get caned at school all the time
>>
>>76517343
H-hi
>>
The psyops that is happening on this website is next level shit

Get off the computer. Go outside.
>>
File: 1464550118027.png (64 KB, 980x484) Image search: [Google]
1464550118027.png
64 KB, 980x484
>>76523198
Odinism would be as big of a treachery towards my heritage tbqh familia
>>
>>76526709

Get back to /x/, foil nigger.
>>
>>76516696
Truth.

Mark 8:38
Verse Concepts
"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."
>>
>>76516696
I'm an agnostic but that's true, we need christianity as a shield against degeneracy and the influence of other religions.
>>
>>76516696
Romans 1:24-Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
>>
File: Prorokini Debora.jpg (288 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
Prorokini Debora.jpg
288 KB, 699x1024
>>76516569
I think problem is not with degeneracy. Look at history, wich class were represented country in diplomacy, rule, law and art? Upper classes, upper classes obviously. In XIX century we had the redefinition of sovereign-the bourgeoisie started to became the new sovereign. That wasn't the problem, because art and culture were pretty based. But in XX century, while democratisation of countries around the World, plebs became the new sovereign. And here we go-this plebs were always poor peasants, so what they represents buy themselves? Absolutely nothing and this kind of people are voting for members of parliments and create modern art...
>>
>>76518502
This is biologicaly true
>>
>>76524929
yep, like 4chan and everything it has ever stood for.

4chan is extremely degenerate, and worse, they're aware of it and do it purposely. And the worst part is that 4channers get redpilled but are still addicted to 4chan and it's cancerous culture of cynicism and rebellion. It's the ultimate Jewish trap.
>>
>>76516889
>removing god was like taking away the overarching morality of man
Of WOMEN, you mean.

Women just need someone or something to keep them on a leash. A shaming society, a religion, an intolerant patriarchy (like the muslim one). They just fucking NEED someone to keep them on a leash, because as soon as they're free, they run into traffic.
>>
>>76518906
In the past (and I mean just 60 years ago) each town had the "town slut" that was reviled by everyone and used as a negative example to teach girls how NOT to behave. Each classroom had a fat kid. And so on.

Now all the women are town sluts. Most of the kids are the fat kid. Everything has gone to shit.
>>
File: gucciMane.jpg (30 KB, 670x380) Image search: [Google]
gucciMane.jpg
30 KB, 670x380
I GO HARD IN THA MOTHERFUCKING PAINT NIGGA.

LEAVE U STANKING NIGGA.

WTF U THINKING NIGGA?

>/pol/ will never appreciate decent ignorant negro music
>>
>>76528102
We need to return to aristocracy!
>>
>>76528102
Technology is the reason culture and aristocracy and all of that was demolished

enjoy your convenient, soulless industrial world. Whites were too lazy and prideful to stop working the fields as peasants. Communications technologies and mass production are the main reason democratization has happened on such wide a scale .

The irony is that us 4channers are peasants and shouldn't even have to be thinking about what you posted. We'd all be happier illiterate working the fields.
>>
>>76516696
it's also because whites lost their sense of pride and nationalism but religion definitely played a part in creating solidarity
>>
She is a poor person throwing herself at other poor people.

Money and class transcends race.
>>
>>76518238
>The only reason Christians are decent these days is because they don't follow the religion as the book tells them to.

The majority of Christian themes like family and patriarchy importance has still kept the West stable, you have to admit. Christianity also kept Europe united against the Mongol and sandnigger hordes.
>>
This is where y'all went wrong

https://youtu.be/hRA8h7rQ4Ss
>>
>>76516710
ebin
>>
>>76516696
We just turned away from our values, it's not necessery to believe in God.
>>
>>76523299
>Christianity is fine
No it's not.
Christianity is a SEMITIC religion, with all the bullshit and intolerance that entails. Not to mention the passivity: the meek will inherit the Earth, show the other cheek etc. and in the meantime do nothing to change things for the better, just wait for your next life. Utter shit.

We need a more proactive set of rules.

Also, Christianity has failed us. The past 2 centuries have clearly shown its limits.
>>
>>76517806
This women was raped and murdered by "Syrians". There's pictures of her dead body lying in the rocks on the web. I'm sure that fighting back would have been racist.
>>
>>76528514
The internet is the main cause of this. It lets plebs like you and me even talk about this shit. We deserve none of it.

Internet and most modern technology are completely incompatible with traditional society. It was lack of tech that kept the masses in check . The irony is that an anonymous board like 4chan is the perfect example of degenerate democratization
>>
>>76517728
He's right you know.
>>
>>76517343
allahu akbar to you too brother
>>
>>76517840
This. Shes clearly making fun of him. Bitch has balls miming a chimp right in front of a jig.
>>
>>76526318

Did you just came out of a cave or something?

Justin Bieber had a sex change some while ago and is now doing this.
>>
>>76525639
>he doesn't get metaphors

Are you a Turkish rape baby?
>>
>>76528573
> all the bullshit and intolerance that entails.

Here you have the perfect specimen of the weak cuck who let rapefaugees in.
>>
>>76528409
Gotta give up your precious internet first.

4chan anonymity is the EXACT opposite of aristocracy, its whole culture is about rebellion, contrarianism and destruction of culture and hierarchy into one big chaotic mess.
>>
>>76518877
Nice double dubs pajeet
1 rupee has been deposited to your designated shitting street
POO IN IT PAJEET
>>
>>76516569

Is this in mental hospital?
>>
>>76528422
Well, maybe I said wrong. Most of plebs were degenerate, but not everybody(for example us). But my point was, that always upper class became the most enterprising people, the rest stay as peasants or poor people. So democratisation helped enterprising people became more influential, but most of people didn't use this.
Also, sorry for my bad engrish
>>
File: 1432427802280.jpg (2 MB, 1000x9000) Image search: [Google]
1432427802280.jpg
2 MB, 1000x9000
Young girls are being brainwashed. With absentee parenting on the rise their pristine minds are defenseless against such assaults.

This show got renewed for season 2 btw.
>>
File: 1432093303931.jpg (108 KB, 699x644) Image search: [Google]
1432093303931.jpg
108 KB, 699x644
>>76529040
>>
>>76528966
nah, we are degenerate, most people on /pol/ are plebs too. Admit it. A peasant who reads high literature is still a peasant without the whole upbringing. And really there's nothing wrong with this. I wish I could have been raised a simple farmer and be completely ignorant of this shit
>>
File: 1432491212022.jpg (120 KB, 1271x943) Image search: [Google]
1432491212022.jpg
120 KB, 1271x943
>>76529061
>>
>>76518948
Because Black Men aren't white Knights

White Beta Orbiters are the main cause of this, Chads are naive and Omega males spended all of humanities fighting it

The Beta Orbiters are our enemy, remember that
>>
File: 1432606979361.jpg (697 KB, 1438x1604) Image search: [Google]
1432606979361.jpg
697 KB, 1438x1604
>>76529090
>>
File: 1433558409874.jpg (173 KB, 1160x822) Image search: [Google]
1433558409874.jpg
173 KB, 1160x822
>>76529116
>>
File: 1436450742194.png (462 KB, 450x626) Image search: [Google]
1436450742194.png
462 KB, 450x626
>>76529153
>>
>>76516569
Men used to have better control over how much alcohol women had access to. Now every basic bitch in her 20s is an alcoholic because women have no impulse control.
>>
>>76529082
We became red-pilled, there is no way out
>>
File: 2016.jpg (54 KB, 740x394) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
54 KB, 740x394
>>76529182
Your end result.
>>
>>76529061
Purge it all in holy fire
>>
File: 1443920427416.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1443920427416.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>
>>76517482
but trump is the biggest degenerate of them all
are you saying the alt right is far left of the liberals?
>>
>>76529061
Is this a real quote?
>>
>>76516569

the funny thing is the black guy seems really uncomfortable and doesnt know what to do and then just walks away lmao
>>
>>76516996
It's not mocking if you're the only one who's done it.
>>
it makes me cringe because she is presenting her ass to him. she is basically saying, "i would fuck this guy".
and in his mind he thinks he's about to fuck a groupie, because that's how they act, she's presenting herself as one.
>>
>>76528966
>>76528102
The French Revolution and Napoleon were the nail in the coffin.

To be fair, the French nobles were pretty degenerate and uncaring, themselves. They shouldn't have driven France into bankruptcy like they did. I don't think the French commies and their retarded red terror and niggerish behavior were good either, though.

The nobles should have also realized that cooperation was a better means of keeping their power, than constantly trying to cuck each-other. Britain and France being obsessively jealous about Germany's rise to power led the West into destroying itself, and losing most of its colonies. Now, the other races are highly-nationalistic and unified, while we are killing our sovereignty with liberalism; and they are slowly devouring us.
>>
>>76516569
Fr white Americans just kill your selves already you've been cucked beyond hope
>>
>>76529265
>>76529265
Any and all internet supported movements are pure degeneracy because the internet is the ultimate degeneracy.

A real anti-degenerate opposes 4chan and the whole internet by nature. There's no anti-Internet candidate running (or really, any socially conservative one at all) thus every single option is degenerate.
>>
>>76524321
be fair anon, pagans didn't have a big book of all their shit
>>
>>76529371
It's actually staged.

The blonde is a comedian named Kate Quigley and they planned the interaction beforehand. It was literally an interlude/skit for a porn awards show.
>>
>>76516696
I can sort of see this as a reason even if a higher entity doesn't exist it did instill a stronger sense of morales into people.
>>
>>76516569
Dee Reynolds?
>>
File: 12312312323434.png (5 KB, 409x258) Image search: [Google]
12312312323434.png
5 KB, 409x258
>>76529040
>fanboy and chum chum
every fucking time
>>
File: 0 6.jpg (30 KB, 439x551) Image search: [Google]
0 6.jpg
30 KB, 439x551
why do white women love dancing with girls so much?
>>
>>76516569
It's fucked because we spend too much on the military, and corporations/banks run nearly everything. When average people realize how deep these people have fucked them in the ass, they will get violent and ravage our society. Greed will be the end of us all.
>>
File: 1426319919921.jpg (63 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1426319919921.jpg
63 KB, 576x1024
>Yurop
>>
>>76517728
Yeah, no. I live in Brighton and browse /pol/ maybe 2-3 times a week, a lot of the crap they come out with is largely exaggerated, but not untrue. The degeneracy of the west is undeniable, if people had a faith or form of guidance to look up to, it would prevent most of it, and stop the rest of the fuckers from flaunting it quite so openly. When you make a friend in real life instead of being a faggot on what is essentially just some irrelevant faggot "manga" board, come back and talk about basement dwellers. Faggot bitch, nobody popular manages to avoid knowing mostly degenerate women.
>>
>>76529856
just... just already nuke us...
>>
>>76529856
Even for a black man, that is one ugly monkey.
>>
>>76530146
pretty sure its an abbo and its still debatable whether they are human.
>>
File: Roman2.jpg (537 KB, 731x1024) Image search: [Google]
Roman2.jpg
537 KB, 731x1024
>"""our""" society
your society, retard
>>
File: the cake is a lie.jpg (500 KB, 840x1050) Image search: [Google]
the cake is a lie.jpg
500 KB, 840x1050
>>76516569
>>76516569
>>
>>76518044
u guys r stupid lol now time to dedicate my own free time to say ur dumb
>>
>>76529040
>Young girls are being brainwashed.

Everybody is being brainwashed, especially young guys who empathize with white nationalism.

Demoralization programs like this thread are brainwashing, or are a result of brainwashing.

They want you upset. They want you angry. They want you emotional. That's how they push you into the directions that benefits them. 10,000,000 angry losers on the internet can't do anything to them, no matter what they know.
>>
File: 1455128876313.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455128876313.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
>>76517728
>>
File: 23428663335.jpg (90 KB, 480x693) Image search: [Google]
23428663335.jpg
90 KB, 480x693
>>76516696
>God
>>
>>76529856
keking hard here
>>
>>76516569
I liked you guys better when you were funposting about your freedoms... what ever happened to that meme?

She's obviously trying to lighten up the mood, but those niggers are real uppity about it. WAIT! Are you complaining about the black guy's reaction?
>>
>>76516696
Born Christian, became degenerate athiest, found God again and became a respecting masculine human being
>>
>>76516569
It's even worse with sound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Lm6Yx-WnM
>>
>>76529222
I bet the two on the right are already working hard on the new iPhone.
>>
>>76531498
>found God again

Make our day and confess it was on /pol/!
>>
>>76531124
>>76525814
>>76523928

*tips fedora*
>>
>>76528759
>>76526154

It's not really a metaphor if it doesn't have any meaning
>>
File: Religion2.jpg (267 KB, 650x668) Image search: [Google]
Religion2.jpg
267 KB, 650x668
>>76532255
*tips bible*
>>
File: 3e88WV0.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
3e88WV0.gif
954 KB, 400x225
>>76517343
>ID وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ 5CW8Eu3R

what?
>>
>>76516696
No. We gave women the vote. Western civilization was strong with the old gods/lack of Christian god, but the crucial difference is that we gave women the vote which introduced income tax, the welfare state, and corrupt politicians manipulating their gullible minds.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.