[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 630x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 630x455
>“Islam is a high civilization, a high culture; the migrant flow and violence that we see does not represent Muslim culture,” he said, according to the Hungarian portal. “If Europe means well it should do everything in its power to make Egypt stable, unless the migrant flow grows threefold,” an Egyptian imam told Orbán, to which the prime minister agreed.

http://bbj.hu/politics/orban-exporting-democracy-is-madness_117141

wtf i hate hungary now
>>
>>76499045
The only trustworthy Egyptians I've ever met were Coptic Orthodox.
>>
>High Civilization
Don't take this to serious, it just means that some monkeys were keen enough to get together and built something. They are still subhumans, even if they pray together to a stone.

Orban is still based, and please for the mother of christ, learn to archive
>>
File: gehehehe.jpg (60 KB, 540x700) Image search: [Google]
gehehehe.jpg
60 KB, 540x700
>>76499045
>Islam
>high civilization
>>
they smoke hash
>>
>>76499045
If you actually understand what he's saying, he wants to stabilize the middle east, in order to prevent more mass immigration excuses.

Obama and Shillary have lit the Middle East on fire in the last 8 years by supporting terrorists overthrowing governments (Libya, Syria) which has been the main cause of the crisis
>>
>>76499045
>Islam
>Mudslimes kill a civilian
>They all celebrate
>high civilization
>>
>>76499045
Taqqiya at its best.
Not even Orbán can withstand such devilish trickery of Satan's son Muhammad.
>>
>>76499045

wtf im a #jobbikmissile now
>>
>>76499045
Was the Hungarian PM supposed to say "No you're all fucking animals, get out of my country"?

He probably just smiled and nodded since he was face to face with a significant figure.

Not that I don't think they're all fucking animals.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 714x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 714x512
>Orbán acknowledged the existence of different cultures in the world, but said their existence gives “no reason to clash” with them. He stressed that “if we have goodwill and good intentions, we can live next to the Muslim world in peace”. He said he believes Muslims would be happy with this solution, and that such measures should be based on mutual respect.

hurr durr religion of peace

HUNGARY YES!!!
>>
>>76499045

The usual.

Orbán will take some jabs at the immigrants, but he can't go full deus vult. He has been building up a relationship with a lot of muslim countries.
>>
>>76499045
What I understand from the article he says that we shouldn't be condescendent retards and think that everybody wants our "democracy". Let the muzzies be muzzies in Muzzieland and stop exporting democracy as well as stop importing muzzies.

Stop condescending, Wings.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 476x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 476x321
>“We need to cooperate with them, so they can defend their shores”, Orbán said.

ORBAN STATUS: TURBANED

it's ogre
>>
>>76499508
Hardly.

If you stop bring so autistic for a minute, you will read that he's marking the border and defining the steps needed for muslims to avoid conflict.
>To stay out of Europe
>To stop aggravating us
>To be civil towards non-hijabis for once
>To grow a fucking spine
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 514x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 514x386
>>76500040
>hajis being civil to non hajis
>the dutch actually believe this
>>
>>76500379
>for once
Of course not.
>>
>>76499461
>you weren't #jobbikmissile to begin with
pfuj menj innen
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 604x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 604x421
>>76499115
>islam is high culture
>based
>check flag
>it's austria
>checks out
>>
>>76499045
>wtf i hate hungary now
>now
You are baiting with these kind of shits (cherry picked out of context) every fucking day, based on the same sentences and copy-paste texts what we can read in romanian/hungarian threads from "someone" with usa ip. So you are that same romanian migrant in the usa (or just proxy) who has too much time and has to do the shitfest all the time.
>/k5E+ydG
>>
File: image.jpg (728 KB, 1584x1540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
728 KB, 1584x1540
>>76505076
>>
>>76499045
That Egypt and the Middle East must be stable or else the migrant flow will continue.
>>
>>76499045
>unless the migrant flow grows threefold
Why can't they just tell them to fuck off?
>>
>>76499388
>Taqqiya
Thats a Shia belief not a sunni one
>>
>>76508603
Quit lying you fuck. Both can use taqiyya you lying goatfucker
>>
>>76508603
Good it worked on you, dumb fuck.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.