[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-04-44-42.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-04-44-42.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
How does this make you feel /pol/
>>
>>76498402
FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>>76498402
>mfw googling "three black teenagers" becomes a meme

We race war soon, huh?
>>
>>76498402

Find one picture of the guy on the left dressed like a thug.

Find one picture of the guy on the right not dressed like a thug.

>protip: you can't
>>
>>76498474
>>76498550

I was more alluding to the fact that the media used innocent looking young pictures of Trayvon along side George Zimmerman's mugshot everytime I saw this story come up.
>>
>>76498402
>i was murdered after buying ingredients for homemade drug from the store and trying to beat up asthmatic fatass mexicunt, who gunned me down in self-defence
Feels good man
>>
File: racist algoritm.png (12 KB, 798x77) Image search: [Google]
racist algoritm.png
12 KB, 798x77
>>76498402
>Google: "three black teenagers" vs "three white teenagers".

lawl.
>B-b-but google image suurch is razist gais!

Yea, it's not simple because 3 white teenagers almost never commit crimes in groups and get mug shot, no of course not.
>>
>>76498402
>murdered after buying snacks from the store
>>
I thought the whole Trayvon thing was settled. Besides, that's the nicest picture they could find of both of them. It's not whiteys fault that Trayvon was never photographed in anything besides thug gear.
>>
>>76498402
One was a sexual crime and one was a violent crime, completly different situations. They were also clearly very different persons besides their skin colour so this is in my opinion very justifiable.
>>
>>76499952
can you swedes stop making up excuses for rapists?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.