[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Burger /pol/acks still prefer a racist President while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: TrumpRacist2.png (171 KB, 580x907) Image search: [Google]
TrumpRacist2.png
171 KB, 580x907
Why do Burger /pol/acks still prefer a racist President while the civilized world has agreed on trying to overcome racism?
>>
Hows the invasion Germany?
>>
>>76487668

Don't believe everything you read on /pol/ Canada, otherwise you'll stop being the cool and feminist country and end up with a racist yourself.
>>
>>76487449
>racist
If you repeat a lie often enough...
>>
>>76488164

If you say that someone can't do a job because of his of her race, that's the literal definition of racism.
>>
>>76488290
Mexican isn't a race.
And he didn't say that.
He said this specific judge may be corrupt, and that may be because he is supporting NAFTA and illegal immigration, etc. This has benefits for Mexico (and the expense of Americans); there are people with interests in it.
>>
>>76487449
If it upsets euros we have to be doing something right
>>
>>76487449

Because we don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.
>>
>>76487449
Since when do we base our decisions off of foreign opinion?
Being the only world superpower affords us the luxury of not giving a fuck what the rest of you think of us
>>
>>76487449
The kraut is increasingly nervous, enjoy bowing to Mecca, Hans. :^)
>>
>>76487449

>A Huffington post infographic.

>A Germancuck

>LeL
>>
Dude, Trump's not a racist. He's a bigmouth, and that only because he wants the attention.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZv8MEUZsxU
Don't listen to what the media says. Listen to what people who know Trump personally say about him. He's a smart guy.
>>
>>76487449
Nice try, Habib.
>>
>>76489998
it's never not funny
>>
>>76487449
i'm not voting for hillary. i would never vote for that racist criminal. i didn't vote for obama. how do i prefer a racist president again?
>>
>>76487449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_knRyu2ol8
Also look at this.
>>
>>76487449

Racism won't bring back manufacturing jobs.
>>
>>76487449
More disgustingly poor bait. Fuck off you complete moron.
>>
>>76487449
Being called a racist means literally nothing in current year. Today I was eating KFC and it wasn't very good, less than average. I told my friend who's a huge what americans call a liberal that the food wasn't very good today. He goes on a rant saying that I'm only saying that because black people prepared the food. I just looked at him, other people are looking at him and I said loudly "You know, defending us niggers won't make us like your obnoxious ass!"
>>
>>76489915
my sides
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.