[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Average bernie supporter.jpg (93 KB, 812x960) Image search: [Google]
Average bernie supporter.jpg
93 KB, 812x960
I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, the convention is coming up. Does not having the lead at the end gate count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the primaries are still going? Bernie Sanders is still campaigning right now and he has been the best candidate in the senate for how many years now? He's battling one of the worst people in the DNC who just happen to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of campaigning on a Super Tuesday. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Bernie Sanders is one of the best fucking candidates in the DNC, he got 1494 by the end of May and would of won Nevada if the Hillary didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Bernie wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just got caught accepting money from the Saudi Arabians, just like Wall Street did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Bernie topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the man because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking elections on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
File: Australia.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Australia.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>76484362
>>
>>76484362
Nice wall of text faggot. You have to go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>76485672
My god, you retards can't even discern obvious bait from actual redditors.

This is going to be a long summer.
>>
You over estimate burger intelligence.
>>
>>76485909

I am a redditor hahahaha how did you know
>>
>>76485672
Jesus Poland
how new are you..??
this is run of the mill aussi shit posting
idiotic new fag lurk more
>>
knightfag reporting

i took this photo, glad to see OC floating around
>>
>>76484362
>>76488996

This guy looks like a huge faggot. Like a faggot's faggot. Like no one should be allowed to be this much of a faggot levels of faggotry.
>>
File: MAGA Never Trump.jpg (47 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
MAGA Never Trump.jpg
47 KB, 1024x576
>>76490835

I'm sorry, but did French already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? French is still running right now and he has been the best candidate in REAL GOP for how many days now? They're playing one of the worst candidates in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of a few racists. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. French is one of the best fucking conservative candidates, he has Kristol’s support and would of won these polls if he was in them. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when The Renegades win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds and insulted a huge ethnic group, just like Hitler did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you antisemitic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-French topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because he has true Republican principles. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking conservatives on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
Bernie is simply going to run third party and win the election by turning it into a 3 way dance.

Too many people hate Trump and Clinton.

>This week NBC found that 47% of voters would consider a third-party candidate if Clinton and Trump were the major-party nominees.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3170371/will-bernie-sanders-try-an-independent-run-at-the-white-house-he-may-have-just-hinted-at-bucking-the-democratic-party-and-running-alone/
>>
File: 1439872609812.jpg (5 KB, 256x273) Image search: [Google]
1439872609812.jpg
5 KB, 256x273
>>76484362
Bernie's just fleecing morons for more campaign bux.

>promise people they won't have to pay their student loans so they feel comfortable funneling their loan money to your campaign, meanwhile having no intention of actually accomplishing anything

ur gettin' jewed hard bernouts
>>
File: basedrivers.jpg (18 KB, 350x319) Image search: [Google]
basedrivers.jpg
18 KB, 350x319
>mfw people don't know the Chargers pasta

get good and browse /sp/ once in a while you autists
>>
File: 1462756554392.jpg (76 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1462756554392.jpg
76 KB, 625x626
>>76485672
>>
My name is Bernie, and I hate every single one of you
>>
>>76491351
>don't even browse /sp/
>still know this pasta

Thanks 4cc
>>
>>76484362
haha look at these words
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.