[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
word!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
word!
>>
>>76476305
I had a full time job at 17, and I bought my first home at 18. And while right on the cusp, I'm considered a Millennial. 84 reporting in.
>>
But I'm a millennial and I agree that the majority of my generation is selfish, entitled trash.
>>
The left destroyed that with their failed war on poverty that started in '64 and has been affirmative actioning its way to fucking up the nuclear family model ever since, and with their lax immigration agenda.

Keep people dumb and poor under the guise of helping them, keep bringing in more of them to bolster your voter numbers, and you're set.
>>
File: rwds.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rwds.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1080
>>76476305

the millinials will be awoken
they will fill the ranks of the RWDS!!!
>>
Said by the generation that wants things like "universal basic income", "free college", and "free healthcare", which will ruin the economy even more.
>>
>>76479654
RWDS for life 14/88 brother.
>>
>>76476305
>daily reminder

https://youtu.be/7Fxls1XrcJc
>>
>>76476305
boomers put in their work
millennials are still unproven
stop being a shit and get a fucking job
>>
>>76480365
wow that looks rly gay lmao
>>
>/pol/ will now defend boomers because the leftist attack them

evrytiem
>>
>>76476305
It has less to do with who was president and more to do with the transcendent force that is globalism.
>>
We are millennials even bitching about boomers. Yeah sorry your grandpa who went to Woodstock and smoked tons of pot is now voting Republican. Blame your Gen X parents who made you all neurotic pussies who believe they're special.
>>
>>76481603
much truth here

gen x reporting in
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.