[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muzzies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: muzzie.jpg (22 KB, 250x257) Image search: [Google]
muzzie.jpg
22 KB, 250x257
Are you Islamophobic, /pol/?

I am.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDfL7E1toI

Fucking muzzies.
>>
>>76475401

Yeah, probably. What's the definition?
>>
>>76475401
>phobic
I'm not afraid of them.
I'm sick of them.
>>
File: 690-1.gif (1 MB, 373x205) Image search: [Google]
690-1.gif
1 MB, 373x205
>>76475401
I'm not islamaphopic, that's a created buzzword to further the multiculti trend.

I don't trust muslims, and I despise their culture. The world should be shedding them, not encouraging them.
>>
>>76475885
>that's a created buzzword

Aye, true that. I would prefer to call it hatred.
>>
why do they destroy every culture they come in contact with
>>
>>76475401
I prefer to call it straight up hatred of mudslimes and their good for literally nothing culture. Islamophobia implies fear.
>>
>>76475499
Read some of the link I posted.
>>
File: crusades.jpg (69 KB, 610x374) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
69 KB, 610x374
"phobic" would imply I fear them, which I certainly do not.

But I believe they are incorrect. I believe they worship something that is not God, some sort of demon or lesser spirit. I believe they are mostly false. I believe Christianity is right and Islam is wrong, and I am prepared to fight them over that.
>>
File: 1455478696459.png (497 KB, 881x905) Image search: [Google]
1455478696459.png
497 KB, 881x905
>>76475401
Not phobic, not scared. Just frustrated we're not being allowed to really fight back
>>76476358
This. Mudshittery is devil worship. They think their allah is the best deceiver - Well, that's satan. I'm a Catholic but believe Christianity shouldn't be so damn divided. We need to stand as Christendom and torch the Jews and Muslims that seek to subvert and destroy us, for they are the Synagogue and the Mosque of Satan, the killers of Christ and in the case of mudshits, the killers of basic human dignity.
>>
>phobic
It only applies to an IRRATIONAL fear

Mandatory viewing chaps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
>>
>>76475401
i am not scared of muslims, i hate them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.