[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
JUST
>>
FUCK
>>
TO
>>
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE
>>
COCK
>>
File: once in a lifetime delicacy.jpg (58 KB, 344x532) Image search: [Google]
once in a lifetime delicacy.jpg
58 KB, 344x532
>>
SKUB
>>
File: OP.gif (930 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
930 KB, 150x148
>>76465249
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4n0i2x/the_ap_announcing_clintons_victory_was_an/
>>
/pol/ is electric tonight
>>
Guys, quick time out here.

I remember the first Bernie shill threads. Right after he announced. Everyone was so unaccustomed to this type of shilling that we didn't even call them out. It spiraled out of control. At one point, there were 14 threads a day dedicated to shilling him.

But we fought back. Copypastas on their shill nature, and their reddit HQ began to circulate. Shill threads were saged in, shitposted in, occasionally deleted by the mods, and eventually they ceased entirely.

This might not mean much to most, but we asserted our independence against reddit, less than a year after /pol/ harbor. We showed that we would not die off. I'm proud to have shitposted alongside the rest of you, and I'll keep doing that till hell freezes over or the jews win.
>>
>>76466075
>american election is jews against jews for jews
they''ve already won
>>
>>76466274
>they''ve already won

Way I figure, long as the white race hasn't died off completely, it ain't over.
>>
File: bernouts.jpg (318 KB, 1338x1000) Image search: [Google]
bernouts.jpg
318 KB, 1338x1000
>>
>>76465249
not nearly enough
>>
File: 1465261314395.jpg (314 KB, 607x736) Image search: [Google]
1465261314395.jpg
314 KB, 607x736
>>76465249
FUCK MY WIFE AND MY NIECES

THIS IS MY C.UCK REPORT

PLAYSTATION, NO PEEING, JACKIN OFF IN THE CORNER WHILE TYRONE IS BREEDING
>>
File: 1375880776410.png (9 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1375880776410.png
9 KB, 405x344
My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in California ???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>76465249
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
>the bern
>>
File: url.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
I FOCUS ON THE PAIN
THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL
THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE
THE OLD FAMILIAR STING
TRY TO KILL IT ALL AWAY
BUT I REMEMBER EVERYTHING

[CHORUS:]
WHAT HAVE I BECOME
MY SWEETEST FRIEND
EVERYONE I KNOW GOES AWAY
IN THE END
AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
I WILL LET YOU DOWN
I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

I WEAR THIS CROWN OF THORNS
UPON MY LIAR'S CHAIR
FULL OF BROKEN THOUGHTS
I CANNOT REPAIR
BENEATH THE STAINS OF TIME
THE FEELINGS DISAPPEAR
YOU ARE SOMEONE ELSE
I AM STILL RIGHT HERE

[CHORUS:]
WHAT HAVE I BECOME
MY SWEETEST FRIEND
EVERYONE I KNOW GOES AWAY
IN THE END
AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
I WILL LET YOU DOWN
I WILL MAKE YOU HURT

IF I COULD START AGAIN
A MILLION MILES AWAY
I WOULD KEEP MYSELF
I WOULD FIND A WAY
>>
>>76467007
Under fucking rated!
>>
WISH WE COULD BERN BACK TIME
TO THE KEKOLD DAYS

WHEN THE BERNOUTS PAID US TO SPEAK
BUT NOW WE'VE DROPPED OUT
>>
>>76467007
kek
>>
>>76465249

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
>>
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
>>
CUT MY LIFE IN TWO PEA SIS
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.