[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C U C K MY WIFE INTO PIECES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 860x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 860x528
C U C K MY WIFE INTO PIECES
>>
THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE
>>
SUFFOCATION, BULL BREEDING
>>
I BERNED MYSELF TODAY
>>
ALIMONY
>>
BEEEEEEEERNING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN
THESE DIIIIINDUS WILLLL NOT VOOOOOTE
>>
>>76463585
What do you think he's doing right now? I'm honestly starting to feel bad for the guy. I'd much prefer him over Hillary, and none of his nonsense would ever actually get passed through Congress.
>>
>>76464341
On the phone frantically angling for vice president
>>
CUZ IM

LOSING MY WIFE

LOSING MY SEX LIFE
>>
>>76464341
Isn't this his bedtime? Pretty sure he just took his dietary supplements and is about to stare at the mirror for about ten minutes, reflecting on what he did wrong
>>
File: 78i7d.png (50 KB, 1025x404) Image search: [Google]
78i7d.png
50 KB, 1025x404
K..
>>
I cuck MY HEART OPEN. I BERN MYSELF SHUT.
>>
>>76464341
laughing at all the money he made from dumbass redditors
>>
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
File: 1457316697775.jpg (54 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1457316697775.jpg
54 KB, 327x316
>>76464652
lol'd
>>
>>76463585

He's having a drink with his top level staff and friends, celebrating the fact that he finally gets to relax. He feels fine because at some point soon after his momentum was becoming apparent the Dem elites sat him down and they discussed how to move forward now that they've built a credible primary challenge to Clinton. This had many benefits, she wouldn't have to stand alone against Trump for several more months, and people wouldn't get as sick of seeing her in the news, and so on. They agreed that Sanders would carry his challenge as far as possible so as not to disenfranchise his supporters by putting on a half ass show, even though he never really thought he could implement that crazy platform of his.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.