[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Speaking to gf following the Farage and Cameron Q&A on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 109284.jpg (43 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
109284.jpg
43 KB, 620x413
>Speaking to gf following the Farage and Cameron Q&A on ITV this evening
>She was with her friend, they're all students all in the remain camp
>Asked her if they had all registered to vote
>Not a single one had and didn't have their NI number to hand
>mfw
>>
File: Reallybro.jpg (12 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
Reallybro.jpg
12 KB, 294x273
>>76446314
Nice.
>>
i can picture the post brexit news headlines now , completely blowing up in students faces as their lazy attitude to vote is exposed, meanwhile theyre fine being a social media activist
>>
Leave camp are a lot more passionate to vote than remain.

I mean liberals and students will say they're for staying in, but they won't vote for that opinion.

It's stupid.
>>
>>76446729
I can picture the headlines too:

REMAIM 50.1%, LEAVE 49.9%; POSTAL VOTES MAKE VICTORY FOR EU
>>
>>76446909
Just reading this and being reminded of it makes me angry because I know this is what will happen 100%
>>
>>76446909
>>76447076
This...will probably happen.

Or they'll make up some story about how the referendum isn't legitimate.

We won't rebel, because well, we're Brits. And when was the last time Brits had a rebellion?
>>
>>76446909
>Remain 50.01
>Leave 49.99
>600,000 Leave votes deemed invalid
>>
>>76446314
Takbir!
>>
File: nice.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>76446314
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 340x314
>>76446314
>Students are demanding the vote registration deadline be pushed back because they missed it
>It won't
>Process takes 5 minutes and they've had literally months
You reap what you sow you lazy little cunts!
>>
> Haven't had an NI card in years
> Haven't printed off payslips so no access to them outside of work.
> Have NI number memorized.

One more leave vote in the bag lads.
>>
>>76447946

Just like Austria.

There have been far too many "close calls" lately. Votes are determined by the whoever has power, not the people
>>
>>76448083
It raised my hopes after sweating through that 'debate' tonight. Could always count on the lefties to destroy themselves.
>>
>>76446909

this will probably happen, i dont believe in votes anymore.
We had so many votes beeing discarted, and fucking Nursery homes had 100% turnout. Nursery homes full of senile sacks of shit, where the nurses probably filled out their postal votes.

I will believe in the Brexit when I see it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.