[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ FOUNDIN FATHAS N SHEEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: wewuzfounders.jpg (47 KB, 230x355) Image search: [Google]
wewuzfounders.jpg
47 KB, 230x355
How does it make you feel that a bunch of niggers are playing the founding fathers in one of the most popular musicals?
>>
>musical

who cares?
>>
>>76446242
alright cause the ones who actually accomplished something were white famerino
>>
>>76446242
I don't give a shit about a musical, I care that they're taking a Jackson off the 20 and sticking Tubman on it instead just so they can have a black woman on our money. Fuck our history and our values we need black women, apparently
>>
You realize it's to get young black people educated, so they don't become dinu nuffins.
>>
>>76446242
Don't care. Musicals are gay anyway.
>>
fine. i'm not a tumblrina, so i don't get wedgies about what the "correct" ratios in entertainment should be

its innacurate, but its not meant to be historically accurate in the first place so i couldnt give a flying fuck phamilia
>>
>>76446429
Jackson was fucking awesome and its a crime that he's being replaced with some nigger
>>
America is a country that is so subservient to the BBC (big black cock), that it is actually re-writing its own history to appeal to future black bulls and bucks.

This is a Blacked Nation, folks.
>>
In 20 years, Bill Clinton will be portrayed in media by a black man and it'll be the most hilarious shit ever.
>>
>>76446756
i hope we're all dead by then.
>>
File: 1459534492581.jpg (119 KB, 837x934) Image search: [Google]
1459534492581.jpg
119 KB, 837x934
>>76446242
a black musical for black people has a black lead

wew
>>
>>76446936
Do blacks even go to the theatre?
>>
>>76446649
>>76446429
Isn't she going on with him? I thought Jackson was still going to be on there.
>>
>>76447071
They're putting Jackson on the back

Harriett Tubman is still lame as fuck though
>>
>>76447023
Fancy blacks with money do
>>
>>76447071

They're sticking him on the back, either way they should replace him with some other presidential figure. Jackson would fucking HATE being on money as much as he loathed banks.
>>
>>76447179
I can't even picture that it in my head.

All I see are white yuppies and hipsters drinking champagne and sniffing each others farts.
>>
>>76446429
is tubman not part of history?
>>
File: images (8).jpg (5 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
5 KB, 200x113
>>76446242
>how does this make you feel
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.